This is topic Those who asking about the best quality mattresses in Egypt in forum Classifieds at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=008628

Posted by yara122 (Member # 21993) on :

If you are about to buy a mattress for your bed and want to know which mattresses in Egypt are convenient to get , Through my experience in selling mattresses in Egypt I can help you to choose the most suitable mattress for you:
- You have to get the identical mattress size for you bed and don't get the one that bigger than your bed but if you got a bit smaller mattress it is not a matter it may be expand by time.
- Try to sleep on the new choosen mattress in the store in order to be able judge its comfort ability.
- Buy for the Italian mattresses which regarded the highest quality of the readymade mattresses in Egypt and all over the world too.
- Choose the mattress which is suitable for your financial condition and keep remember that the most expensive mattress is not always the best mattress for purchasing, I can recommend buying Accu sleep original mattress factory the best mattresses in Egypt.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com