This is topic Why a Coptic Ausar claims many modern Egyptians are just Arabs, not A. Egyptians in forum Egyptology at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=004233

Posted by AMR1 (Member # 7651) on :

Ausar

I have to be honest with you and straight.

Because this worries me.

As you saw my picture, it shows that I am a dark skin person, I could be mistaken for a Nubian, or found out to be a Saeidi, which is my actual ethnicity. My family is called Sa3eda by both Egyptians and Sudanese.

When we get to the elevator of some of our own property in Cairo, people who don't know us , wonder why we did not take the stairs, instead of crowding the elevator with them, even if we are dressed nicely.

I am not bitter, but I think you are, plus poverty and hardship, plus being a Copt in Egypt that I have been seeing for the last 47 years, that make a person very bitter.

My personal analysis of you, my brother you have joined the Crusade in my view against those Egyptians of today, who are snobs and foolish.

Today there is no doubt a crusade against the Muslim world, not just a war on some terrorist groups.

America is controlled by the Falwells of the World, whether Bush like it or not. Egypt is one of the fronts of this war and its people and their history and culture.

That is why as part of this war, many Egyptian Copts insist they are the phoroahs while Muslims in Egypt are not, a fallacy. Because if the Muslimso f Al Sa3eida and lower Egypt have mixed with Arabs and Turks, the Copts have mixed with lots of Greeks, Romans, amd Armenians.

You can shred this post into pieces, with strong points. I could be wrong but I think I am right.

That is why a neutral moderator with no biases and personal issues in his background is needed for such a critical forum.

Yes I am a Muslim, but I went to Catholic school until I was 16 and than went to a Protestant University in Boston, most of my very close friends are not Muslims. I am not asking to be a moderator. Also I was brought up in North Sudan which there is no issues between Copts and Muslims there.

Regards,

Posted by ausar (Member # 1797) on :

I will answer this latter ya Osman Abd al Basit. I got better things to attend to. Just make sure you watch my building ya bawabeen. I might give you a nice tip.

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
I will answer this latter ya Osman Abd al Basit. I got better things to attend to. Just make sure you watch my building ya bawabeen. I might give you a nice tip.

"bawabein" means a porter.

it is sad you are using it here to insult me. i am not insulting you, i want to discuss why you think the way you think, not because i am interested in you as a person or want to insult you in any way. Because i am interested to undersand why some think about the subject of egyptology in certain ways, especially when it comes to race.

many egyptians thinks that the only job a nubian deserve is to be no more than his porter, it is a low pay job of course and not very respectful.

in my view nothing wrong to be a porter, it is an honourable job, to take care of others' Property.

Trust me I am not a porter, my family still owns buildings in Suliemn Pasha's square in Cairo, we used to own 60,000 acres nationalized in 1969 of cotton fields in Sudan. My street address in Khartoum, building , street and square with my last name. Plus Sudan is a very wealthy country in resources, even the North.

i have no bitterness toward no one, not even you right now, but i think u do and it affects your views in egyptology.

Posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

[Frown]

I have no idea what's going on, but I am utterly disappointed by this post!

I feel like crying now!

why?

copt-muslim relation in egypt has serious issues under the table. let's not just close our eyes and claim there is no issues.

Posted by rasol (Member # 4592) on :

quote:
i have no bitterness toward no one
Your entire discourse reeks of bitterness which comes from your own self hatred.

Ausar is a true African scholar, objective and meticulous, and so respected even by those who don't agree with him.

In contrast, you are not respected even by the white supremacists who 'agree' with you.

They simply view you contemptuously as a fool, a tool, a dupe, someone to be used....in essence, a bawabeen.

rasol
humanity is one, from one ancestor. i am against any unity of humans based on colour. My pride is human pride, not black pride.

ausar isn't a copt?, he said he is. check your info before lying to us.

Posted by Set (Member # 11484) on :

ausar, are you not going to delete rasol's post? He has insulted AMR1 just as I did (if not more so). Do the right thing, dude.

quote:
Amr1 writes: humanity is one. My pride is human pride
^ Yes, except for Blacks Americans, Jews and southern Sudanese right Amr1?

amr1 wrote:
quote:
Jews, Black Americans, Southern Sudanese...all enemy number 1.
quote:
A jew would love to discredit his most dangerous enemy in the area. I should have guessed it earlier.
You use pride as and empty rhetoric to cover for your shame and hateful racism.

Naturally you are even ashamed of your hate, which is why you need to hide it.

So make a fool yourself again, by denying that you ever said the above.....then you can add cowardice to your growing list of vices.

todays enemy could be friends tomorrow, but hate must not be there. we are living in earth, not heaven, we would have enemies, sometimes.

^ If you brand Jews, Black Americans, and southern Sudanese as enemies, then you do not regard humanity as one.

To brand entire ethnic groups as enemy is the very definition of bigot, which is what you are.

You are merely a hater, but all your hatreds, of Jews, of Blacks, Southern Sudanese, Copts, Filipino's [who else?] is really just self-hatred turned outwards.

That's why your enemy list is so long.

Look in the mirror and know your only real 'enemy'. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
^ If you brand Jews, Black Americans, and southern Sudanese as enemies, then you do not regard humanity as one.

You are merely a hater, but all your hatreds, of Jews, of Blacks, Southern Sudanese, Copts, Filipino's [lol] is really just self-hatred turned outwards.

Look in the mirror and know your real 'enemy'. [Smile]

Do you think America has no enemy today?

Of course it does.

But still humanity is One.

^
quote:
To brand entire ethnic groups as enemy is the very definition of bigot, which is what you are.
quote:
You are merely a hater, but all your hatreds, of Jews, of Blacks, Southern Sudanese, Copts, Filipino's [who else?] is really just self-hatred turned outwards.

Could America had trusted Japanese in WW2?

No,

Yet, it was not hate.

^ Add self-delusion to self-hatred if you imagine yourself to be at war with all the ethnic groups you hate.

What you need to do is get some psychiatric help, before you go back to Sudan and allow the Janjaweed to further stink what's left of your mind.

We are discussing the moderator only here please and his active engagement in a board that he should be in my view just moderating and his background in Egypt that makes him bitter toward most modern Egyptians. Most copts are not dark skin and poor like Ausar, his background have caused him lots of anger toward modern Egypt, affecting him not to have balanced views.

Rasol, You have another post about me, with lots of insults , not just negative views.

quote:
We are discussing the moderator only here please
Uh, no, what is happening is that you are attacking the moderator out of bitterness and personal frustration.

let's cut to the chase:

It's not Ausar's fault you're and idiot and a loser, so stop blaming him for you own failures.

Ausar like me is in fact an Upper Egyptian with dark skin. The difference he has no Sudanese passport, I do. He is a Copt, I am not, he is from a poor background, I am not.

I think his background is clouding his view about modern Egypt, especially the prosecution of his religion by public views, not government today in Muslim Egypt.

quote:
Ausar like me is in fact an Upper Egyptian with dark skin. The difference he has no Sudanese passport
No the difference is, he is intelligent.

He might be intelligent, but intelligent people are not immune of deep hate of others triggered as a result of past prejudices by your country men toward your religion, dark colour shade of skin and poverty.

MyKingdom, this is some personal beef between me and Amr. Like a man I tried to handle it between the both of us without exposing it on the message board. My insults are not meant to be offensive but I will not sit around while Amr insults me when I never publicaly said anything to him.

Basically,Amr cannot defend his point so he latches upon something and attempts to smear the person.

I will admit that I repeated a childish joke about a Sudanese bawab because I have heard Egyptians a million times use this joke. Never directly did I say this to Amr.

Amr, what does my religious[wheather I am Coptic/Muslim] have anything to do with my views on ancient Egypt. Most of the posters here with the exception of a few are mostly Westeners who have no idea about either Coptic/Muslim division in Egypt. Really this issue has no relavence to the message board.

If you read my debates with posters such as Hikuptah you would see that I defended both Coptic/Muslim Egyptians as having both the same customs and that both desend from the ancient Egyptians. One thing I also admitted was that both Copts/Muslims have substanial amount of foreign ancestry. Yes, I do have the personal belief and historical proof that Upper Egyptians[Sa3eedis] have relativly less foreign ancestry than bahary[Delta] Egyptians. Mainly due to their isolation and lower status very little foreigners wanted to intermarry with them. Some exceptions are areas in Middle Egypt where both northern African Berber and bedouin Arab tribes have settled in certain villages. Lots of fellaheen from the Delta are also have relativly no Arab ancestry but some foreign ancestry from different migrations into Lower Egypt.

As far as the skin color of the Copts it really varies depending which area the Coptic is from thus you get everybody from Greek/Italian looking Copts to people with light brown skin and the occasional dark brown skin coloring. Copts are very diverse even within families you have light to dark members. Even with various different hair textures.

Also Amr, I have actually told people to ease off calling you names on this forum. You just have selective memory.

You also don't know my skin coloring Amr nor have you seen any picture of me. I don't intend on showing you for the sole purpose you would probably post it everywhere saying all kinds of negativity about me.

Yeah, I am a Sa3eedi from Luxor and very proud of it. Most of my ancestors lived in a village but relatives have moved to the city,and live in shaa'bi quarters of the city. My family moved to America and I have been raised here most of my youth. Where I live happens to have alot of Egyptians,both Muslim and Christian, living around each other.

I don't need your stamp of approval,Amr, got my own family to consult.

Amr1, the only person on this website filled with hatred is you.

quote:
My insults are not meant to be offensive but I will not sit around while Amr insults me when I never publicaly said anything to him.
Just ban him and be done with it.

All he has left is the notion that he can at least annoy you, and that's all he's trying to do.

I am not annoyed by Amr. I am considering banning him for making personal attacks on me.

What about banning yourself for calling me a porter, and letting others insult me?

But I have no expectation here for fairness and justice.

As long as I am concerned you guys lost the fight over a pure black Egypt and I have nothing to add anyway.

Ausar

So you are saying you are neutral about Modern Egyptians.

Than why your stand about today's Egypt ancestry is more typical of African Americn than the Egyptian in relation to Ancient Egyptian history?

Is it because you have become an African American, by living most of your life here?

Your views is certainly not of an Egyptian, even the most extreme Copt is not that extreme.

Posted by Tee85 (Member # 10823) on :

What's the "African American stance" on Ancient Egypt AMR1?

quote:
Ausar

So you are saying you are keeping neutral about Modern Egyptians.

Than why your stand is more typical of African Americn than the Egyptian on Ancient Egyptian history?

You are trying to bait me and I will not fall for the bait. If you want to see my views then search the archives and stop wasting my time.

Yes, I call you a bawab because you started a thread insulting me. Those other comments in the Egyptian Race thread were not directed towards you. One comment was a joke about a Sudanese bawabeen and the other was a story I heard about a northern Sudanese man in Syria as told to me by a northern Sudanese man.

If you want to get at me personally you can talk to me on yahoo messenger. I will give you my id in private message.

Ausar

Why are you a moderator, to not insult some one back regardless, right?

PLUS I RAISED A QUESTION, I DID NOT INSULT YOU. Your background and how it affects your view is not insults, calling me bawab is, so who deserves being banned?

You lost it, for a minute, why because..

You are emotionally involved in this discussion. You can not be a neutral moderator anymore here, if things are perfect, but I guess life is not perfect.

Regards,

ausar

pictures of my people whom you called bawabein

i am the one with the light skin kid with the red sweater. picture # img1216

http://www.sacdo.com/Pictures/target_2005/101506_Iftar_ramadan_MD_school/index.asp

You forget so easily Amr. When you first came to this board you made a thread about my supposed religious affiliation. I brushed it off and then you sent me a personal message apologizing for it when I told you about it. Yes, this thread can be taken as insulting and so I insulted you back. Really no emtions invovled Amr just a bad joke in your expense.

My religious affiliation is nobody's business on this board.

Also Amr I don't care what you look like unless you are a female[which clearly you are not]. The pictures of your are unessariy because you are neither a female nor my family.

I really hope that you are telling the truth and I am wrong here.

Anyway you can ban me still, that would actually be a service for me, to get off this board.

Regards,

Posted by Yonis (Member # 7684) on :

-
Hey Amr1, from your pics you posted, how common are the northern sudanese arabs like this man above, and does he consider himself an arab?

This guy is a Farawi from Darfur. He does not consider himself Arab, but he, not his tribe speak Arabic with his family.

quote:
 -

quote:
This guy is a Farawi from Darfur. He does not consider himself Arab, but he, not his tribe speak Arabic with his family.
Ok i see, thank you.

quote:
quote:
 -
maybe it would be a good idea to respect other peoples opinion instead of engaging in personal attacks, especially if you advocated for his banning because of supposedly personal attacks.

^ don't be a sucker, yonis.

this thread is a personal attack by Amr1 on Ausar, somehow supposidely aided and disguised by cry-baby whining.

personal attack is the sole function of this thread.

maybe it would be good idea to discuss egyptology, and not devote threads to attacking the moderator, while pleading for pity?

this thread is extremely ignorant and should be deleted.

Posted by MULLAH'S_REVENGE (Member # 11724) on :

a lot of threads should be deleted in my opinion

seems like some people here are hurt about something in their personal lives and they come to egyptsearch with their issue's looking for beef with a big chip on their shoulders [Embarrassed]

quote:
Originally posted by MULLAH'S_REVENGE:
a lot of threads should be deleted in my opinion

seems like some people here are hurt about something in their personal lives and they come to egyptsearch with their issue's looking for beef with a big chip on their shoulders [Embarrassed]

starting with our own moderator

Posted by MULLAH'S_REVENGE (Member # 11724) on :

amr1 that's not true

Posted by Arwa (Member # 11172) on :

Amr,

Take two weeks holiday and cool down.

I have no beef with no one until... Well, I am an Egyptian Sudanese , since I was born I know that I and the people of North Sudan and Egypt are the descendants of Nubia and Ancient Egypt respectively mixed with Arabs or Romans and no one else share with us this ancestry.

When some one come and tell me, "no this also belongs to me also", and SOME WOULD SAY "I THINK IT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU AT ALL", I won't appreciate it like any one else.

Glory and heritage of Ancient Egypt belongs only to Egyptians and so of Nubia, to nubians and we don't want to share it with no one.

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

ROTFL The title of this thread should be changed to: The chickens have come home to roost on AMR's head! [Big Grin]

Now, don't take this as an "insult", but just as a mere observation.

[Embarrassed] Ausar is a fair and honest person who tries to be as ojective as possible. Unlike some people who accuse others of taking things personally, he does not make posts, or create entire threads that call into question peoples' backgrounds just because they diagree with his misguided views!

Ausar makes it clear that he's Egyptian from rural Upper Egypt, but unlike some Egyptians and Sudanese he just isn't a mixed-up Arabized person.

We know who you are AMR as you've made that so clear, please do not take it any further. (lest you end up humiliating yourself even more [Wink] )

quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:

As long as I am concerned you guys lost the fight over a pure black Egypt and I have nothing to add anyway.

LOL Even though we explained how his first source -- the National Geographic is wrong, and how his second source-- The American Journal of Anthropology does not even support what he says!

So as long as we are concerned, what YOU are concerned does not even matter becaus it is not true. [Big Grin]

But your twisted ideology and frustration is true as proof enough by this thread. [Wink]

Posted by Israel (Member # 11221) on :

So Amr,

Black Americans are your enemies? Look at that, I APOLOGIZED for saying a few words to you on the other thread, and then I read this..............DUDE............. [Mad] . You hate yourself. Your hatred for yourself is exposed. Peace janjaweed. Salaam

Israel

Still Tiger Wood is an afro asian, not simply african american.

The ones who demand that he is just african american are the one who hate themselves.

The same, as tiger Woods is the North Sudanese and Egyptians.

Does anyone actually realise that AMR1 has learnt something since he joined this forum?

Though the point of his arguments are still void, you can see that his knowledge of certain non-racial pieces has actually improved.

I still think he's a tit. Not insulting him though, it's just what I think.

quote:
Israel

The ones who demand that he is just african american are the one who hate themselves.

No, because Egyptians and Sudanese are not "Afro asian", just African! LOL [Big Grin]

Stop 'mixing up' peoples in the Nile Valley.

Of course we are not Afro Asian. We are afro arabs, but like Tiger woods we are denied to state that we are 1/2 other than Africa.

^But on what grounds exactly? Sure there are Sudanese with Arab, even Turkish and Albanian ancestry, but isn't it quite presumptious to assume all northern Sudanese have mixed ancestry??

-

According to the map above, lineages representing Arabs are not even indicated in Sudan! This is not to say they don't exist, but that there frequency is so minimal it is to be neglected.

On the other hand, Ethiopia has more Arab lineages than Sudan however they are not Arabized in culture!

quote:
Of course we are not Afro Asian. We are afro arabs, but like Tiger woods we are denied to state that we are 1/2 other than Africa.

Actually you are allowed to be 1/2 arabs infact you are considered full Arabs. Atleast according to the Bush administration and the fox news, it is "pure" Arabs(as in middle-easterners) who are systematically wiping out the "full" blacks of Africa.

No one in modern North Sudan or Egypt who is completely pure.

I know every single tribe in North Sudan, I know the nazir(leader) of every tribe personally. I love to know who is the son of whom and whose grandmother is whom etc.. Although I have studied in America and this is considered old fashioned but I enjoy it.

If a Sudanese tell you he is 100% Arab, he is lying, if he tells you he is 100% Nubian in North Sudan, he is also lying. If he says his grandfather is Turkish, he is lying, probably his turkish grandfather is a Morocan or Syrian officer in the ottoman army or civil service. Every one want to be connected to the turk. No real turk will serve in the Sudan only North African Ottoman officers and may be Syrian generals.

The CIA fact book states that 40% 0f Sudanese have arab lineages or considered Arab. The same Arab you see their picture here. That is why I prefer to call myself Afro Arab, because I am not 100% Arab not even 10% or Arabized, but I don't like the term, really.

http://www.sacdo.com/Pictures/target_2005/101506_Iftar_ramadan_MD_school/index.asp

quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:
quote:

Actually you are allowed to be 1/2 arabs infact you are considered full Arabs. Atleast according to the Bush administration and the fox news, it is "pure" Arabs(as in middle-easterners) who are systematically wiping out the "full" blacks of Africa.
Younis there is no arabs like the middle easterners in Khartoum, only in east sudan and those themselves have been marginalized by Khartoum.

Plus the Iraqis , syrains are not arabs, but arabized and some mixed with Arabs.

arab Darfurians(very dark skin, almost like southerners) and the ones arming the janjaweed in Khartoum are all dark skin Africans, who are also arabized or have minimal arab blood, like the one you see here.

^^So then you agree that the self label of 'Arabs' is a joke! No?

Calling me Arab is not accurate. I am an African, but not a pure black man.

HOW CAN i EXPLAIN IT TO YOU , IT IS GETTING COMPLICATED.

I am an Afro Arab, a Southern Sudanese is a black man period, we are both Africans.

Posted by RU2religious (Member # 4547) on :

quote:
quote:

You are merely a hater, but all your hatreds, of Jews, of Blacks, Southern Sudanese, Copts, Filipino's [lol] is really just self-hatred turned outwards.

Look in the mirror and know your real 'enemy'. [Smile]

Do you think America has no enemy today?

Of course it does.

But still humanity is One.

lol... Ok AMR1... What did I do to you? I'm and African American ... Have I slain your people? Sold your people? OR have we not fought for your human rights as well as ours in the States??

Why are African Americans your enemies? A white racist can say ... I hate your color because African Americans haven't done anything to them as well ... but hey there is the difference for them ... colour.

You on the other hand who has a darker color like a lot of African Americans hate them for what cause???

Believe I wont have to speak with you again, but can you give a legit reason for African Americans being your enemies?

Actually its kind of funny ... African Americans here in the states are fighting for human rights n Africa and were not even getting equal treatment at home. lol. AMRI and SOME of his people hate us and I bet he couldn't come of with any logical reason as he can't come up with a logical reason for his theories on this board.
Peace!~

African Americans are not my enemies, they are a tool used by my real enemies of the present against the afro arabs of Sudan to serve Isreal's interest in the region.

1/2 of what you hear about Sudan in the news are lies.

All the talk about todays Egyptians are not descendants of ancient Egyptians is triggered by jews playing with african americans egos, and destroying the egyptians moral by untrue propoganda of their history, that is their pride.

This is what happens when Europeans own the media... they turn Africans against African and the once effected by the Diaspora are hated the more.

Divide and conquer ... the oldest trick in the book but it seems to still be effective hundreds of years later.

Well many African American will still fight for the Causes in Africa and in African American communities. We will fight for the situation in Sudan, Haiti, South Africa, etc... We will continue to fight for those who we call our people even in their moments of sleep and foriegn anger... and unexplained anger... we still fight for our peoples...

Peace!~

Yes, very sad. When this Divide & Conquer (using Envy, Mistrust, & Hierarchy) strategem was deployed in the U.S. the dude who pioneered it said that it would keep the Blacks "suppressed" for hundreds of years and possibly, for a thousand years.

I guess he was right.

quote:
African Americans are not my enemies, they are a tool used by my real enemies of the present against the afro arabs of Sudan to serve Isreal's interest in the region.

All the talk about todays Egyptians are not descendants of ancient Egyptians is triggered by jews playing with african americans egos, and destroying the egyptians moral by untrue propoganda of their history, that is their pride.

Africans killing Africans is wrong however you view it. Kids raped by men is wrong! If their are issues to be resolved between the two then resolve them... The murders are and act of evil. We stand for what is right.

My thing in regards to what is happening in sudan is that their are a few nation names that keep popping up in the background i.e. China & Israel. If Africans stop fighting against themselves we will be able to look around clearly and see that those in the background intend for you to destroy yourselves so that your land may become their land and your government may become their government.

It is the trait of the beast ...

The past repeats its self ... if it has worked on us previously then they believe it will work again because Africans around the world are not SMART enough to watch first and then act... we act first because we are an emotional people... and emotional people are as unsturdy as wet clay and you can mold wet clay to do what you want it to do and be what you want it to be.

We say in the United States ... STOP! SIT BACK!! AND FIND OUT WHOS IN THE BACKGROUND!!

Those are the one who are using you to kill your own. African Americans are in one of the Most Powerful houses of the beast besides Afro-Britons.

Watch the beast who trails you from behind. When you recognize that it is a beast that is trailing you... tame the beast because it's their to subdue you and to destroy ya.

Peace!~

Posted by Israel (Member # 11221) on :

Amr said: Most copts are not dark skin and poor like Ausar, his background have caused him lots of anger toward modern Egypt,

Amr,
You are a chump. That is what you are. That is a passive-aggressive attitude that you have. Dude, if your a descendant of ancient Egyptians, than that means that you are descended from Ham, the father of Mitsraim(i.e. Egypt). You are a descendent of the Black race. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for trying to diss Ausar. You have no self-respect, so then you disrespect cool people like Ausar..............

Also, on some other post you said that you weren't African, but now you say, "I am an Afro Arab, a Southern Sudanese is a black man period, we are both Africans."..............

Amr, which is it? You first say that your not African, now you are saying that you are?..............Do you see why nobody respects you? Do you think that ANYBODY HERE respects you? Even your allies in this mudslinging ain't feeling you. Do you know why? Cause you are full of s--t.

I'll tell you what Arab-wannabe, just give me that fly female in Img 1217. She looks like the AVERAGE African-American(not average in looks, I mean she truly looks like a regular A.A. sistah.........AND NOW THAT SHE IS AMERICAN, SHE IS A SISTAH........ [Big Grin] [Wink] ) young woman. Let me get her and then we'll call it peace.......... [Big Grin] [Smile] . Your ignorance is frightening.......... I BET CHA THAT YOUR SON MIGHT GROW BEING BLACK-AMERICAN IN HIS CULTURE! Listen Amr, it is evitable.......happens all the time. Once he sees how much he connects with the A.A.'s, your son is gonna get down. Your daughter too. She might marry an African-American Muslim for all you know. And I guarantee that NONE of them(A.A. Muslims) agree with you on any of your bullcrap. One of the greatest American Muslims, Malcolm X, wouldn't stand for your bulls--t for one second. Anyway, Salaam.

P.S.-Forget about Jews. African-Americans are pissed that you are Africans killing Africans. Clean up your own background before you start talking about the Jews. Honestly, I would love it if Israel would bomb the Northern Sudanese government. That would be cool...............UNFORTUNATELY, I am being very truthful. It is idiots like Amr who are running Sudan and committing a genocide. I wish Pres. Bush would move the troops out of Iraq and into Sudan and topple this government with its maddening ideology, a janjaweed ideology. Salaam

Isreal

I nevers said I am not African. I said I am not black.
For you black is African.

No it is not.

I am African but not black.

I am Afro Arab and I believe my ancient Egyptian part of my ancestry was Afro-Euroasian.

Posted by ife hu (Member # 12001) on :

Amri, you may be a non- black african now because of your mix but you were not a hundred percent ancient African, which by the way included the ancient Egyptians, who were all black Africans.

Amr1 lives in the United States.

He is Black as hades, and he knows it.

I doubt he even claims to be and Arab in Washington DC where he lives....for obvious reasons.

Posted by X-Ras (Member # 10328) on :

quote:

I am an Afro Arab, a Southern Sudanese is a black man period, we are both Africans.

You contradict yourself time and time again, if no one is pure why are you talking about "pure" black man and calling Southern Sudanese "black"?

quote:

History tells us that around 642a.d arabs took over Egypt.

Peace!~

quote:
Originally posted by X-Ras:
quote:

You contradict yourself time and time again, if no one is pure why are you talking about "pure" black man and calling Southern Sudanese "black"?
Notice he calls himself and African, though he does not claim to be 'pure'.

He calls himself a 'nubian' though he does not claim to be pure.

He calls himself and 'arab' though he does not claim to be pure.

Apparently only 'Black' for some requires 'purity', and of course purity does not exist.

Abra-cada-bra he just made Black people disappear. How clever. [Big Grin]

Which means he no longer has to be Black.

Here's the problem [well one of many actually]

Amr1 originally claimed that *he was Black.* It was part of his spew. He used this claim the same way he uses the claim to be Egyptian or Nubian.

It is intended to lend authority *to* his lunacy, when in fact it just provides more evidence *of* it.

Luckily for him, most posters on this site don't remember, all of his contradictions and mechanations, and therefore what a BIG/FAT LIAR he is.....but I do.

Amr1 is lost and doesn't actually have *any clue* of what do believe about himself.

That's why he projects his anger and identity confusion onto Ausar, or Black Americans, or Southern Sudanese, Jews, anyone other than himself.

He is just confused, angry, self hating and bitter....which is natural progeny of Arabisation in the Sudan.

He could star in his own - DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU, video.

^^Truth be told. *sigh* [Embarrassed] What a pity.

RU2Religious said:
quote:
History tells us that around 642a.d arabs took over Egypt.

Peace!~

Yes, but the Arabs were only 20,000 strong and neither replaced nor massacred the original population. They established Al Fustat around modern Cairo and did not mix with the rural population of Egypt. Are you stating that most of the modern Egyptian population comes from only 20,000 people ? The 20,000 population of Amr Ibn Alas never brought family so there is no way they became predominant over the remaining 3 million population in Egypt.

Posted by lovingspirit :) (Member # 11660) on :

divid and conqur farek tasod what i just said

Posted by What Box (Member # 10819) on :

quote:
Originally posted by 1ARM:

[Roll Eyes] Guys, I think we're done here. Really. I think that's something we can agree on.

quote:
2 a Tee posted:
What's the "African American stance" on AE AMR1?

nothing, jus something he creates in his paranoid mind:
quote:
by AMR1:
Ausar

So you are saying you are neutral about Modern Egyptians.

Than why your stand about today's Egypt ancestry is more typical of African Americn than the Egyptian in relation to Ancient Egyptian history?

You see, he creates things that were not there. Ashamed that a self proclaimed black can be like that towards his own blackness. [Frown]

If your not just trying to be an annoyance, 1arm, and really want to know,

alot of us Afro-americans are ashamed of our africanness.

Mostly females, but even among males african is not cool.

(unless it is compared vs european because people are prideful and jealous).

The main thing right now is to do how you see other blacks do unfortunately.

O my gosh I saw your picture now!, You call that dark-skinned? That's not dark at all! Sir, if you consider yourself african, I guess I do too. I mean I didn't know africans could look like that!

I'm actually your complection. (you'r the guy with the kid in red, right?)
 -
I du know, I just look black (African American) to me and you look foreign.

quote:
Djehuti said:
LOL Even though we explained how his first source -- the National Geographic is wrong, and how his second source-- The American Journal of Anthropology does not even support what he says!

So as long as we are concerned, what YOU are concerned does not even matter becaus it is not true. [Big Grin]

lol
quote:
Israel says:
So Amr,

Black Americans are your enemies? Look at that, I APOLOGIZED for saying a few words to you on the other thread, and then I read this..............DUDE............. [Mad] . You hate yourself. Your hatred for yourself is exposed. Peace janjaweed. Salaam

[Frown] yea I know, and now that I thuroughly read all of arm's 1 post, I see his attack on ausar that rasol talks about [Frown] .
quote:
Amr1 sez:

Israel

duh, tiger is Afro-amer-asian. And if he chooses african it's his choice, if not oh well!
quote:
look carefully at this following typage:
quote:
do i smell projection

what box

I said I am an upper Egyptian ethnically, with Nubian and Arab ancestry, who has two citizenships, Sudan and Egypt and live in the USA.

You said I described that I am dark skinned.

I never said I am black, that is the issue by some toward me that I refuse to call myself black or come near black, like saying I am dark skinned.

African Americans call me black, but in africa never was an Upper Egyptian concieved black by other Africans, not me and neither was King Tut.

Regards,

Posted by Africa (Member # 12142) on :

They call me Black Man everywhere in Africa, I don't really like that though, because I'm brown, even if that sounds effeminate I'm brown like Vanessa Williams...not Black...please...I'm Afro-Arab...not Black...

-
plan2replan Copyright © 2006 Africa

I was referring to when u said you & Ausar were both dark Egyptians.
quote:
I refuse to call myself black
Oh, well if you don't call yourself black, then I don't neithuh. As a fellow afrow-amurican is not how I perceived yah.

I am dark compared to most Egyptians, that is right and light skin compared to most North Sudanese and defintely not black for the rest of Africans. King tut's complexion was not darker than mine.
If I sit in the sun for three hours, I will be the same colours of teh ancient Egyptian army.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com