This is topic The Proud Nubian People of Egypt and Sudan in forum Egyptology at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=005889

Posted by Glider (Member # 12976) on :

-

-

Posted by Neith-Athena (Member # 10040) on :

And the point of this is? Historically there is no such thing as "Nubian."

-

Is your right hemisphere impaired today? Can you write something instead of posting random, meaningless pictures? Is this a conciliatory peace-offering after all your racist nonsense?

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

^ LOL [Big Grin]

Wow, how easily he gives up. Maybe he will now leave the forum altogether and stop trolling.

Posted by Yonis2 (Member # 11348) on :

-
The girl to the left is beautiful [Smile]

Posted by Beja-Tiffa (Member # 14440) on :

Yeah there is no such thing as Nubian Those are all Just Sudanese. Sudan has many Tribes even with in the North not all Northern Sudanese are One People they are divided into tribes and families. Any Sudanese From Sudan if u showed them a picture of a socalled Nubian would say he is just a Sudanese from the North and Yes the Nubians that are in Southern Egypt would be considered Sudanese by any Sudanese North or South. As All Sudanese would tell u Egypt and Sudan never had Borders so to u u see a Nubian in Southern Egypt but a Sudanese would just see a Nubian in Northern Sudan.

Posted by markellion (Member # 14131) on :

For Zeus had yesterday to Ocean's bounds

Set forth to feast with Ethiop's faultless men,

And he was followed there by all the gods [Big Grin]

Posted by Doug M (Member # 7650) on :

Oddly enough, these so-called "Nubians" are the closest to their Nile Valley ancestors in Egypt and Sudan, even if no such thing as "Nubia" existed 4,000 years ago.

-

-

Tomb of Djehutihotep:

-

-

-

-

Posted by AFRICA I (Member # 13222) on :

The proud people of America:
 -

Posted by Mystery Solver (Member # 9033) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Neith-Athena:

And the point of this is? Historically there is no such thing as "Nubian."

I suspect it is supposedly a reaction to the unanswered questions asked of him about some claims he made about Hefny, 'Nubians' and Egyptians in a now deleted Africa I 'baiting' thread.

^Correction: Beja-Tiffa was the one asked those questions, but the author of the thread probably took note as well.

Posted by AFRICA I (Member # 13222) on :

Mystery, so you think that I wouldn't notice your comment...who allowed you to speak that way? Who?

Posted by Mystery Solver (Member # 9033) on :

^Myself!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com