This is topic Off-Topic: Strongest Man in Egypt?? in forum Egyptology at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006988

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

His name is Sayyed Muhammed, and Egyptians call him the strongest man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH5IG8egpx8&feature=feedrec

And yes he is a non-Arab indigenous Egyptian, thus his black appearance.

Posted by kenndo (Member # 4846) on :

this guy gets alot of sex too.

Posted by Kalonji (Member # 17303) on :

DJ

I believe this was already posted a little while ago in the other forum

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

Man people I have a hard time believeing that he never Sleeps.

Good for him though that he is so strong but really has 4 wives so he can sleep with them 15 times a day?? Thats just messed up.

Peace

^ LOL Well Islam says to treat all your wives equally so I guess he give them equal 'quality time'.
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

DJ

Really? Where?

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ LOL Well Islam says to treat all your wives equally so I guess he give them equal 'quality time'.
quote:

DJ

Really? Where?
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003472

^ My bad. I didn't catch that one since it is located in troll-central as evident from the trolls who responded there.

Posted by Just call me Jari (Member # 14451) on :

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Man people I have a hard time believeing that he never Sleeps.

Good for him though that he is so strong but really has 4 wives so he can sleep with them 15 times a day?? Thats just messed up.

Peace

Dude this is a Joke, its not real it Satire.

Sorry, don't know where else to say this but
check you PM box Djehuty...

Posted by abdulkarem3 (Member # 12885) on :

quote:
And yes he is a non-Arab indigenous Egyptian, thus his black appearance.
the correct statement would be that he is a non- assimilated egyptian or non-mixed.
the original arabs describe their selves as such "I am Miskeen, for those who know me. My color is dark, the color of the Arabs."

herodotus says
quote:
egyptians said they believed that the Colchians were a portion of the army of Sesostris. That this was so I conjectured myself not only because they are dark-skinned and have curly hair (this of itself amounts to nothing, for there are other races which are so),
let us not forget what Dr. Muhammad Arabi and his companion said about the lighter skinned northern egyptians

also the the statement of Muhammad found in the seeratul hisham
quote:
‏‏‏‏‏الله الله في اهل الذمة، اهل المدرة السوداء السحم الجعاد ، فان لهم نسبا وصهرا
Allah Allah(be easy) with the people of protection, the people of the black mud land,(who are) ebony-skinned and kinky haired for surely you are related to them by blood and marriage.

let us not forget the andalusian history scholar sa'id al-andalusi in his "table of nations" in which he says
quote:
.....they(egypt)mixed with qibt,greeks,romans,amalekites, and others....they only became mixed because of the previousconquering of the amalekites,greeks,and romans so the nations mixed and became intermingled with the lineages of the natives to the point that people can only trace their roots to egypt.
therefore the arabs did not effect the pop. to the point where the egyptians are now arab. they are arab egyptians but not arab aribat. so the black appearance thing does not work here. the black egyptians are related to the original arabs because the mother of the arabs is from egypt as stated in as-seerat ibn hisham
quote:
قال ابن لهيعة ‏‏‏‏‏:‏‏‏‏‏ ام اسماعيل ‏‏‏‏‏:‏‏‏‏‏ هاجر من ام العرب
ibn luha' says the mother of ismael is hajar who is the mother of the arabs

quote:
Sorry, don't know where else to say this but
check you PM box Djehuty...

^^^^^^^^^^^

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com