This is topic Light Skin Dark Skin AE picture dump game in forum Egyptology at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009622

Posted by Oshun (Member # 19740) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Cass/:
I've already addressed your points. I said there are lighter and darker ancient Egyptians to the average I posted. I'm not though interested in atypical examples of lighter/darker skinned Egyptians because they aren't common. I don't do picture spams. For each chocolate brown Egyptian you can find, I can find a very light brown example. So what's the point?

Katep and Hetepheres-
 -

Game on!

Rules: For every picture he posts of a faded light skinned image post at least 2 of dark skin. NO REPEAT IMAGES once a pic has been posted. You guys can play devil's advocate and post some light skinned/faded stuff to keep the thread going if you want. Hopefully this will help tone down the pic spamming in threads and offer a much needed outlet lol.

Posted by Ish Gebor (Member # 18264) on :

“For each chocolate brown Egyptian you can find, I can find a very light brown example.“

Does he realize he just debunked himself. There are way more dark brown figures and murals all over Egypt than light the complexioned. Not that it fundamentally makes a difference, it’s still the same people as a whole.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com