EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » OutFoxed » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
For the first time ever, MSNBC's "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" was the #1 show at 8 p.m., out-drawing Fox News's "O'Reilly Factor" head-to-head among Adults 25-54.

web page

Nobody likes a liar, Bill.

web page

yazid904
Member # 7708
 - posted
From what I have seen on FOX, to a T, they follow the same journalistic style as all similar venues (Hannity et al) (their own spin) where, they ask a question and when the response (guest) tries to clarify, or be objective, they immediately cut off the person and pretend they (e.g. H&C) got the goods in explaining their point, albeit skewed in their ad hominen or straw dog strategy!

Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126
 - posted
My day is not complete without watching Keith Olbermann.

"Good night and good luck"

Ausarian.
Member # 14778
 - posted
Fox is always outfoxed by the *smart* people, who don't buy into its propaganda existence for U.S. imperialism - home and abroad. [Wink]

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
Nobody I would ever take seriously watches Fox anymore...but these people are usually good to laugh at. [Wink]

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
And the ''mystery'' remains: why do some people on this planet see things differently than the others. Ain't no mystery to me however because I have the inside dope. Let's hope the physicists work out this ''time travel'' thing one of these days, this way we can all dash back in time to see why we irritate each other so. [Cool]

meninarmer
Member # 12654
 - posted
^No need to time travel.
Just go to your back yard and watch the red and black ants. We really aren't much more advanced then them.

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
Interesting, someone on another website a couple of years ago said (basically) the same thing. I believe it was Atlantis Rising.

meninarmer
Member # 12654
 - posted
LOL, that's a wild site. I believe they a part of that medical marijuana crowd. [Smile]

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
It sure looked that way. There were a couple of scientists and others who tried to calm down some of those guys and gals but they lost interest just like me. [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com