EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Suad Hosny » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Chinderella Mammary Glands
Member # 11953
 - posted
Became an icon like Marylin Monroe & after 5 years of her death people are still wondering what really happened in the Scotland Yard building.

Like marylin Monroe her death is a mystry till this day & an icon that will never die. It is also believed that nobody will ever be able to compete with Suad Hosny for generations to come.

Suad Hosny was a sweetheart, the Cinderella of the Arab cinema, a true unmatched beauty with an incredible on-screen presence & top acting capabilities.

For those who dont know her becuase they are not from this country, please learn about our pride & joy, see info & pictures here

Egyptian_batman
Member # 11915
 - posted
مش انتحرت
she commit suicide

she hated herself when she got fatterلما تخنت زعلت من نفسها و قتلت نفسها

ده الكلام الي وصلنيthis is what i knew

Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
مش انتحرت
she commit suicide

she hated herself when she got fatterلما تخنت زعلت من نفسها و قتلت نفسها

ده الكلام الي وصلنيthis is what i knew

No you were not following her news

Egyptian_batman
Member # 11915
 - posted
اصل صحبتها هتكذب

her fiend will lie?

Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
اصل صحبتها هتكذب

her fiend will lie?

What friend ya 7ajj enta????????

Dont trash this thread also & start saying stuff like...she killed herself & she's going to hell & women are not supposed to act & instead they should stay home milking cows.

Say something good here or leave.... this thread is for Suad Hosny fans who love & respect her

Egyptian_batman
Member # 11915
 - posted
طيب يا خالتي [Razz]

Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
طيب يا خالتي [Razz]

Good boy [Wink]

flaccido berlingo
Member # 11857
 - posted
Suad Mohammad Husni El-Baba,
Secretly married to Abdel Halim Hafez commited suicide by throwing herself off a balcony whilst undergoing treatment for depression, after gaining a huge amount of weight after sustaining spinal injuries in Egypt.
She moved to the Uk to get treatment and to escape media criticism of her weight gain.
Self obsessed actress, who will not enter through those pearly gates, not because of her bulk but because she took her own life!!
Not a good role model!!!

flaccido berlingo
Member # 11857
 - posted
Is it even possible to make quality movies when you do 6!!!! in one year?

# Saghira ala elhob (Too young to love)(1966)
# Al-Kahira thalatheen (Cairo 1930)(1966)
# Lailat el zafaf (The Wedding Night)(1966)
# Sha'awa Rigala (1966)
# Shakket el talaba (Students' apartment)(1966)
# Laylat Al-Zifaf (Wedding Night) (1966)
# Gharamiyat Imraa (A Woman's Affairs) (1966)

flaccido berlingo
Member # 11857
 - posted
By the way are you dyslexic?

Mystery is not mystry!!
and because is not becuase!!

'It is also believed that nobody will ever be able to compete with Suad Hosny for generations to come.'

What an absurd statement?

Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by flaccido berlingo:
Suad Mohammad Husni El-Baba,
Secretly married to Abdel Halim Hafez commited suicide by throwing herself off a balcony whilst undergoing treatment for depression, after gaining a huge amount of weight after sustaining spinal injuries in Egypt.
She moved to the Uk to get treatment and to escape media criticism of her weight gain.
Self obsessed actress, who will not enter through those pearly gates, not because of her bulk but because she took her own life!!
Not a good role model!!!

That's what Dyslexic idots like you (who come to threads & thrash it) think. [Roll Eyes]
And again ur englsh sucks & makes no sense... ur just a parrot saying blah blah blah [Roll Eyes]

You have no respect for anyone not even yourself.
And not knowing Suad Hosny's worth shows how worthless scum you are... go back to the streets where you originally belonged... Faggot! [Eek!]

Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857
 - posted
That's what Dyslexic idots like you (who come to threads & thrash it) think. [Roll Eyes]
And again ur englsh sucks & makes no sense... ur just a parrot saying blah blah blah [Roll Eyes]

And not knowing Suad Hosny's worth shows how worthless scum you are... go back to the streets where you originally belonged... Faggot!

Child!!!!
Where do we start with this ?

2/10 for effort
0/10 for accuracy
0/10 for grammar

overall a fail

idiots not idot
english not englsh
your are not ur
trash not thrash

dyslexic has no capital letter.

(Unfounded statement, no evidence supplied to support statement.)

And not knowing Suad Hosny's worth shows how worthless scum you are.. (grammatically incorrect!!,and difficult to comprehend a meaning)

go back to the streets where you originally belonged.

( again grammatically incorrect sentence )

Faggot..
( you are calling me a ball of meat?!!!!! )

child!! listen to some advice here............if you are going to challenge members english grammar, at least have a nuance of it yourself!!!

I suggest:

1) stop sitting in front of your tv all day long living in La La land watching bad movies.
2) Enroll in an English Course in an english language school.
3) There is at least one member here who is dyslexic. They may take offense that you refer to members using this term!!! It is not the first time you have used this term, a term you borrowed from your truck friend!!!!

2/30
student should spend less time with boyfriends in cafes and more time in one of her purpose built library's. Now I understand why you wanted more library's in Egypt!!!!!!!!

Duh [Roll Eyes]

katangah
Member # 11586
 - posted
Suad had a file with the Egyptian Intelligence like Nadiah Lotfi and others. Salah Nasr was doing a good job back there. Get this, at the time of Egypt/Syria unification a senior Syrian official visited Egypt for talks. Samiah Gamal paid him a visit and Salah Nasr taped it (Gamal Abd Elnasser loved watching his opponents taped secretly). She was dancing and the moron under her feet saying "For those legs, there shall be unity" :-)

Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Placebo Flamingo:
Child!!!!

2/10 for effort
0/10 for accuracy
0/10 for grammar

overall a fail

idiots not idot
english not englsh
your are not ur
trash not thrash

And not knowing Suad Hosny's worth shows how worthless scum you are.. (grammatically incorrect!!,and difficult to comprehend a meaning)

Faggot..

child!! listen to some advice here............if you are going to challenge members english grammar, at least have a nuance of it yourself!!!

I suggest:

1) stop sitting in front of your tv all day long living in La La land watching bad movies.
3) There is at least one member here who is dyslexic. They may take offense that you refer to members using this term!!! It is not the first time you have used this term, a term you borrowed from your truck friend!!!!

2/30
student should spend less time with boyfriends in cafes and more time in one of her purpose built library's. Now I understand why you wanted more library's in Egypt!!!!!!!!

Duh [Roll Eyes] [/qb]

[Roll Eyes] I know I make stupid typos & grammatical mistakes all the time, not because I'm dylexic like you but because I'm in a hurry & dont want to spend my precious time on a scumbag like you. Atleast people understand what I'm talking about unlike you..... how many members commented on your incomprehensible english & writing style? Many [Wink] . Your style resembles that of a kindergarden

[Roll Eyes] And how long you, poor little dylexic air-head, did it take you to try to prove that my english is bad? all night long? [Roll Eyes]

You're just mad because MK also called you DYSLEXIC & I fcuked ur head too on the other thread that you reported & erased. [Eek!]

Do something useful on this forum instead of wasting people's precious time picking on them you little mosquito.....

I don't want to see your stinky butt in any thread that I make..... enough trash [Roll Eyes]

Go get a life you little piece of Sh!t. [Eek!]

Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by katangah:
Suad had a file with the Egyptian Intelligence like Nadiah Lotfi and others. Salah Nasr was doing a good job back there. Get this, at the time of Egypt/Syria unification a senior Syrian official visited Egypt for talks. Samiah Gamal paid him a visit and Salah Nasr taped it (Gamal Abd Elnasser loved watching his opponents taped secretly). She was dancing and the moron under her feet saying "For those legs, there shall be unity" :-)

We know that Kantagah [Roll Eyes] , but why don't you say something positive for once about a woman that is an icon?

katangah
Member # 11586
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella Mammary Glands:
quote:
Originally posted by katangah:

We know that Kantagah [Roll Eyes] , but why don't you say something positive for once about a woman that is an icon?
We have a problem with the people we chose as icons in Egypt. But the woman is deceased anyway that was a stretch on my part. Bless her soul.

Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by flaccido berlingo:
Is it even possible to make quality movies when you do 6!!!! in one year?

# Saghira ala elhob (Too young to love)(1966)
# Al-Kahira thalatheen (Cairo 1930)(1966)
# Lailat el zafaf (The Wedding Night)(1966)
# Sha'awa Rigala (1966)
# Shakket el talaba (Students' apartment)(1966)
# Laylat Al-Zifaf (Wedding Night) (1966)
# Gharamiyat Imraa (A Woman's Affairs) (1966)

You're an idiot because "Cairo 1930" is a quality movie & "Saghria Ala El Hob" was very popular
maybe the rest were not but still to this day people want to watch her films.

Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:

I suggest:

[/QB]

1) I went to an English school & my english is not required to be perfect because it is not my mother tongue
2) I don't watch bas movies, when you check the other thread about summer movies you'll know
3) I did not borrow the term from my friend....it seems to be a fact

Village Taffa! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Automatisch für die Leute
Member # 7291
 - posted
quote:

And not knowing Suad Hosny's worth shows how worthless scum you are... go back to the streets where you originally belonged... Faggot!

Child!!!!

2/10 for effort
0/10 for accuracy
0/10 for grammar

overall a fail

idiots not idot
english not englsh
your are not ur
trash not thrash

Faggot..

I suggest:

2/30

Duh [Roll Eyes]

How about this one:

You're a motherfucking son of whore. (that's assuming you're man and if you are you sound awful faggoty [Big Grin] )

Would that pass your approval fucko? I look forward to your mindless fucking PSYCHO analyses.

Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Automatisch für die Leute:
[QUOTE]How about this one:

You're a motherfucking son of whore. (that's assuming you're man and if you are you sound awful faggoty [Big Grin] )

Would that pass your approval fucko? I look forward to your mindless fucking PSYCHO analyses.

Thank you Auto [Wink] .... I really appreciate it cause Im getting tired of that fcuker

See Placeebo?... I'm not the only one who thinks you're an asswhole & a faggot [Big Grin]

Member # 11953
 - posted
Auto for president [Big Grin]

MyKingdom
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Automatisch für die Leute:
How about this one:

You're a motherfucking son of *****. (that's assuming you're man and if you are you sound awful faggoty [Big Grin] )

[Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com