EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Agora : has anyone seen this film? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
I have, and I wonder how Egyptians based in the west feel about the movie?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
I'm Surinamese, visited Egypt, like Egyptians and kowshory a lot. Om Kalthoum.

But I wonder if the skincolour of the principals is correct, historically.

They made it into a anti-muslim propaganda by showing those early christian as akin to muslims as the west views them today: violent, fanatical terrorists.

metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
edmond,

I remember some of your earlier posts in which you claimed you were white, dutch nationality by birth. Now your Surinamese?

Why don't you do some research if the Pagans in the film were ethnically Greek (white) to see if they are supposed to be white.

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
i have already posted this last yr. it was a good movie and i also wondered y the people were white in egypt.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
edmond,

I remember some of your earlier posts in which you claimed you were white, dutch nationality by birth. Now your Surinamese?

Why don't you do some research if the Pagans in the film were ethnically Greek (white) to see if they are supposed to be white.

Well hello!

When you ever come to Holland you will be shocked to see how many Turks, Moroccans, Surinamese, Indians, Egyptians and so are in Europe. Even visiting internet site's like this.

However, I feel I'm talking to some ignorant trash so I will not be reacting to you ever again.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i have already posted this last yr. it was a good movie and i also wondered y the people were white in egypt.

Bless you Tina Kamal!

One is watching some wild life documentary about Africa and see only whites running the show. Only when something has to be lifted you see a few blacks, anonimous and nothing in their own ff. country.

I do not where you are situated, but me, I'm disgusted by how Arabs and moslims are spoken of here.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com