EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » I love to see the office seasons » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
jamesman
Member # 18441
 - posted
It's that time of year - a magical moment when the television studios release their biggest successes of the previous season in DVD sets and often costly luxury. The Office DVD But this past season was very different. The writers strike cut the season with 16 episodes, House MD DVD and as expected, many are beginning to complain that the price has not been rejected. Pay the same price for less product seems unfair. The Simpsons DVD This means that all but the media industry. As for me, I'm not surprised at all. I expect to be exploited by the media - this is not new. The real question is, with all Office season four episodes already available on the NBC site, people feel cheated enough to forgo this collection altogether?Grey's Anatomy DVD The fourth season, something seemed different from the usual style. Previous seasons featured the stories of many episodes more or less independent, which became a sort of resolution on 21 minutes. MI5 DVD The fourth season seemed to be mainly episodes dealing with larger story arcs. Yes, there were always little stories in progress (for example, lose their parking space, etc.), but now seems firmly in the background, totally dominated by the more personal stories in progress.

itsnickoo
Member # 20602
 - posted
thanks for sharing

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com