EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » BOYCOTT EXODUS, Twitter Now » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted

BOYCOTT EXODUS, Twitter Now

https://twitter.com/hashtag/boycottexodusmovie

-

-
 -

^^^ these movies hire historians for fact checking, they know exactly what they are doing
The skin tone isn't right, period, speak out, do something
This is 2014 not 1964

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
White people have no shame when they are stealing black people history. The majority of classical historians described the Ancient Egyptians as a black people, a minority of classical historians described the Ancient Egyptians as a brown and black people. African historian Cheikh Anta Diop has scientifically proven in the UN/Unesco debate that the Ancient Egyptians were a Black African people.

Historical and Scientific proof are not important for Hollywood. Hollywood movies ( many are good)are for entertainment, western propaganda and making money.

In the Exodus movie picture above the Pharaoh, the Queen and the princes are white and the soldiers are black. The list of movies were the Black Ancient Egyptians are portrayed as white are Cleopatra (Elizabeth Taylor), Cleopatra (Leonor Varela),10 Commandments ( Charlton Easton), the Mummy 1 and 2, The Bible TV series, the upcoming Egyptian Gods movie and Exodus movie.

In Hollywood movies about Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome like Hercules (the rock), Gladiator, Troy, Pompeii, Alexander, Gladiator (TV series) the multiracial population ( brown, black, White) of Greece, Italy and Anatolia are depicted as white people. some gladiators ( criminal, prisoner of war, slave)and servants are depicted as black.

HabariTess
Member # 19629
 - posted
LOL I KNEW they were going to make the guards of Ancient Egypt black in the movie. Such a typical technique in hollywood to include black people in Ancient Egyptian times as workers yet never the people who actually rule it.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com