Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Chirac rubbishes British food » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Cats In The Craddle
Member # 12627
 - posted
BNE: French President Jacques Chirac is in hot water over comments he made about British and Finnish food. A reporter from France’s Liberation newspaper said Mr. Chirac made jokes to Russian and German leaders that Finnish food was the worst in Europe, followed closely by British cuisine. The president of France, Jacques Chirac, had recently dined with Vladimir Putin of Russia and Germany's Gerhard Schroeder. Chirac, who hadn't noticed that a nearby reporter had turned his tape recorder on, told the other world leaders that it's hard to trust people who cook as badly as the British.

"After Finland, it's the country with the worst food," the leader of France said.

British people are angry at Mr. Chirac’s insults against their food. They are boycotting French produce in supermarkets. British newspapers have hit back by criticizing Mr. Chirac. The Sun angrily called Mr. Chirac a “petty, racist creep”; while the Daily Express added, “he has lost his marbles”.

Do you agree with Chirac's views on British food?

Finns find food quip hard to swallow.

chimps ..
Member # 11270
 - posted
well always a w.n.k.e.r,any one for CHIEN bllks..
and yes hes a racist creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep,met the git along long long time ago and hes anti woman in a head scarf.

hibbah
Member # 12156
 - posted
hell yes i agree with chirac, the food is disgusting. but to be fair, its not like french food is a party of flavor in your mouth, it sucks too. all i ended up eating in france was pakistani food, and pastries.

Valerie
Member # 6806
 - posted
That is a very very OLD story...he said that well over a year ago.....

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com