Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » The largest barbecue ever to be made in Sharm (next month)!!!! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
I just stumbled over that delightful piece of news but unfortunately couldn't find more information on the net. If you have an update please post it. And maybe some of you take the chance to go, see and enjoy the food! [Smile]

Outsize BBQ to whet food festival-goers' appetites

EGYPTIAN RESORT Sharm El Sheikh is to host the World Food Festival next March, with "Egypt is embracing the world" as its rallying cry. In theory, this slogan has been well-known for some time, but, this year, it will also be on the lips of every festival attendee.

The largest barbecue ever made will be prepared at the food fest by world-renowned Egyptian chef Ayman Hassan, who has appeared three times in the Guinness World Book of Records. Hassan said that he and his crew would build a huge grill 2,000 meters (2187 yards) in length and 60 meters in width. According to his expectations, the grill will carry 5,000 tons of meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, and spices. (Nahdet Misr)

http://www.metimes.com/storyview.php?StoryID=20070220-073224-6330r

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com