Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » How to cope with cellulite » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
christiana
Member # 17396
 - posted
One of the major problems in most women’s life is cellulite. They just hate it. But the question remains how can you cope with it.
Many people suggest to ignore it, which is not at all easy when we see a lumpy formation on our thighs. Then advice is, do exerciese have a good diet. Easy advice, very difficult to implement.
What I suggest is get rid of cellulite by lazy way. Years of research work has been done on this issue and at last we have found that use of natural ingredients have a greater affect in reducing cellulite.
In order to learn more about this usage you can visit theanticellulite.org website
Author:
Mr. Maurice Czarnaik is an Australian Pharmacist who has a research work experience of more than 17 years, and his formulation are well respected all over Australia.
He has given a number of remarkable products which help to reduce hair loss, nappy rash, stretch marks etc. It is this effort that has given birth to the cellulite cream which applied to the skin, works its magic in reducing the appearance of it in just 7 days.
Summary:
Many of them have asked for solutions to cope with cellulite, this article for those people who really want to reduce this dreaded cellulite the easy way

metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by christiana:
One of the major problems in most women’s life is cellulite. They just hate it. But the question remains how can you cope with it.
Many people suggest to ignore it, which is not at all easy when we see a lumpy formation on our thighs. Then advice is, do exerciese have a good diet. Easy advice, very difficult to implement.
What I suggest is get rid of cellulite by lazy way. Years of research work has been done on this issue and at last we have found that use of natural ingredients have a greater affect in reducing cellulite.
In order to learn more about this usage you can visit theanticellulite.org website
Author:
Mr. Maurice Czarnaik is an Australian Pharmacist who has a research work experience of more than 17 years, and his formulation are well respected all over Australia.
He has given a number of remarkable products which help to reduce hair loss, nappy rash, stretch marks etc. It is this effort that has given birth to the cellulite cream which applied to the skin, works its magic in reducing the appearance of it in just 7 days.
Summary:
Many of them have asked for solutions to cope with cellulite, this article for those people who really want to reduce this dreaded cellulite the easy way

Major problem in life is the bozos who claim cellulite is a major problem, its not.

Major problems in life is:

Global warming
Managed health care
Living within your means (income)
shitty drivers who don't use turn signals
Dealing with neo-cons (dumbsh*ts) at work
Getting enough sex and trying to talk your sex partners into going through with a sex fantasy.
Drunk arse mothers
Drunk neighbors
Dealing with stupid women who really think aging, cellulite is a major problem, and thus they hate you for being more beautiful than they are.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
Agree and concur with you,metinoot,in most of the points you mentioned.
Cellulite is not a major problem.....geeezzzus! [Roll Eyes]

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
I don't even notice it if the woman is good in bed. [Cool]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
ok and on with another recipe\this one was interesting [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Embarrassed]

of_gold
Member # 13418
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
I don't even notice it if the woman is good in bed. [Cool]

Tells us, Dzosser, what makes a woman good in bed?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com