Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Low Calories Diet » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667
 - posted
Well since i am living on my own these days, i started cooking and doing everything on my own! recently i started to get more familiar with knorr soup and andomy noodles however i noticed after eating them for sometime that i started gaining weight!
I was wondering if any of you have info about them and whether or not they are considered healthy food 'cause frankly speaking and from experience i don't think Andomy noodles is healthy at all and i think they are high calories nutrition!

metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
No its not the calories, its how the gluten messes with your blood chemistry.

Noodles, rice and "enriched" wheat products are empty calories.

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667
 - posted
The nutrition fact on one pack of andomy is as follows:

Calories:200
Fat 8G 12%
Sat: 5G
Sodium 460G
Carb 26G
Protein 4G

and after googling it i found out that eating saturated fats is not healthy at all as they increase the risk of heart diseases and increase the cholesterol level also sodium will make you look heavier because you will be retaining water and also the carbohydrate will make you gain more weight if your didn't workout to burn it

cbrbddd
Member # 3891
 - posted
And the amount of sodium is extremely high for 200 calories!!!! You might be retaining a lot of water too as the soup will have a lot of sodium . . . maybe even MSG which can be quite bad too and is used as a flavor enhancer in many soup and noodles prepared dishes.

cbrbddd
Member # 3891
 - posted
you would be better off eating nice healthy fruit and vegetables! All nature, low sodium and with fiber [Smile]

varada
Member # 17931
 - posted
You won't lose weight using a Low Calorie Dieting Plan. In fact, eating low calories is the worst thing that you can do to your body, since that will only slow down your body's fat burning engine and ruin all chances of losing weight (low calorie diets may allow a few pounds of weight loss for the first few days, but then after that all weight loss comes to a halt --- known as a dieting plateau). You can never get slim by starving yourself.

seo | link building

Two
Member # 17234
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:
The nutrition fact on one pack of andomy is as follows:

Calories:200
Fat 8G 12%
Sat: 5G
Sodium 460G
Carb 26G
Protein 4G

and after googling it i found out that eating saturated fats is not healthy at all as they increase the risk of heart diseases and increase the cholesterol level also sodium will make you look heavier because you will be retaining water and also the carbohydrate will make you gain more weight if your didn't workout to burn it

All refined and processed food is harmful regardless of how many calories they have. Eat well and exercise you will feel healthy and loose weight. Lots of Salads and vegetables.
Do your research and learn about nutrition.

This is from "Healing Cancer from the inside out":
1-No refined foods. ( such as white flower, wheat flower refined sugar, pastries, white pasta, white bread, ...)
2-No Animal foods. (that includes sea food)
3-No Vegetable oils (that includes olive oil)
4-No Exceptions
5-Exercise

chanel123
Member # 18293
 - posted
getting a much-needed jolt.Companies miu miu bow bag jolt.Companies are capitalizing on the shopping spirit, Vacheron Constantin Classic Automatic spirit, offering incentives to get customers to replica chanel handbags to spend.
Just this week, Wal-Mart グッチ ピアス Wal-Mart announced that it will offer free rolex watches for sale free shipping on some 60,000 items over replica chanel belts over the holidays.Not

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com