EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » OT: Arnold Schwarzenegger » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tigerlily_misr
Member # 3567
 - posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1388408/Mildred-Baena-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-unprotected-sex-Maria-Shriver-working.html

What a shame that the man couldn't keep it in his pants. What a horrible development, what a huge disappointment...... I can't believe that this secret was so well-kept for many years from the public eye - even Perez Hilton was clueless.

[Frown]

tina m
Member # 13845
 - posted
cas good people dont associate with that nasty little beast perez hilton.. what a waste of human life...

tigerlily_misr
Member # 3567
 - posted
Hm, that's not about Perez Hilton here. You got no comment on Arnie????

tina m
Member # 13845
 - posted
ya hes a man.. and hes ugly and well what he did was damn wrong. if i was his wife ida lfet him too. good for her.. take him for all he has...

metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
Who didn't see this coming?

Arnold is not re-electable, I am sure they asked Maria to hold off on this until his political career ran its course.

And who is to say Maria didn't go out and get some herself?

marydot
Member # 15932
 - posted
I read this in the paper today.

I feel sorry for all the children involved, its not there fault who there parents are.

This will cause heart ache to all who are involved.

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1388408/Mildred-Baena-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-unprotected-sex-Maria-Shriver-working.html

What a shame that the man couldn't keep it in his pants. What a horrible development, what a huge disappointment...... I can't believe that this secret was so well-kept for many years from the public eye - even Perez Hilton was clueless.

[Frown]

Indeed. It's amazing such a secret from such a huge celebrity and political figure could be kept this long and in California, the home of the paparazzi!

tigerlily_misr
Member # 3567
 - posted
Jane Seymour: Schwarzenegger has two more out-of-wedlock kids

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20065271-10391698.html#ixzz1NCfsV8u0

Dunno why 'Dr Quinn' has to speak out to this matter, I guess she's looking for her 5 min of fame in all that mess.... [Roll Eyes]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com