EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Elite/Elect/Chosen-Ones » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
H*O*R*I*Z*O*N^*^H*O*R*U*S
Member # 11484
 - posted
Since I started my search for more, since I decided to start picking apart the Bible that was FORCED upon me by blind faith parents, I have been encountering this concept of an Elite/Elect/Chosen-Ones. I'm not even sure these 3 words mean the same thing but they appear to be.

Initially, I would ignore the concept but I am starting to gain a somewhat holistic understanding of it. In the Bible, the "Elect" is mentioned. Lao-Tzu mentions regarding 'The Way'; that no one can "change the world according to their desire" but rather, that there are "leaders" and there are "followers". René Schwaller de Lubicz always speaks of an "Elite" characterised by those who are "painfully dissatisfied" with answers found in Science as well as Religion, or even anything that can be deducted by reason - those who have a pressing need to find that ultimate cause of life.

As far as "Knowledge" of my (African) self and Africana in general, I consider a handful of posters on this forum to be an Elite. What do you folks make of this concept?

HORUS^*^
Member # 11484
 - posted
UP

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com