EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Salsassin does it again! Destroys another Afrolunatic » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637
 - posted
He provides scholarship to debunk the barbershop scholars called 'Washitah Muurs.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnRlm2W1Wzo&feature=sub

MindoverMatter718
Member # 15400
 - posted
Too bad for you imbecilic peon, that the majority of this board do not care about your vehement cheerleading against those who claim every civilzation outside of Africa was black.

You need to take that up with Clyde Winters, Marc Washington or Mike111, and in all actuality you probably couldn't refute them anyway.

Majority of this board do not discuss topics of that nature, so don't think by you cheerleading against that form of Afrocentrism that you somehow discredit the bio-anthropological evidence that ancient Egyptians were indeed indigenous tropical Africans.

Jari-Ankhamun
Member # 14451
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
Too bad for you imbecilic peon, that the majority of this board do not care about your vehement cheerleading against those who claim every civilzation outside of Africa was black.

You need to take that up with Clyde Winters, Marc Washington or Mike111, and in all actuality you probably couldn't refute them anyway.

Majority of this board do not discuss topics of that nature, so don't think by you cheerleading against that form of Afrocentrism that you somehow discredit the bio-anthropological evidence that ancient Egyptians were indeed indigenous tropical Africans.

Co-sign

Bogle
Member # 16736
 - posted
LOL! Salsassin and his never ending fascination for fringe black nut jobs! No wonder the fool hasn't showed up here in a while, he's too consumed with his friends the "Washitah Muurs". LOL

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637
 - posted
The legendary Salsassin graces this forum with his presence?!?! Get outta town! I had no idea the mighty Salsassin is a member of this site. What pseudonym does he go by?

quote:
Originally posted by Bogle:
LOL! Salsassin and his never ending fascination for fringe black nut jobs! No wonder the fool hasn't showed up here in a while, he's too consumed with his friends the "Washitah Muurs". LOL

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Afronut Slayer:
The legendary Salsassin graces this forum with his presence?!?! Get outta town! I had no idea the mighty Salsassin is a member of this site. What pseudonym does he go by?

quote:
LOL

[/qb]
You are Salsassin you fuching
schizophreniac bi-polar nutcase.
Go drink your meds...
...it is almost full moon!

Lion! [Big Grin]

Bob_01
Member # 15687
 - posted
Bettyboo's quality of sources are reaching a level that's below poor. I don't ever remember youtube being a legitimate avenue for evidence.

Start citing academic sources, correctly by the way, and then we'll talk.

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637
 - posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMIrAPHvCnQ&feature=sub

Morpheus
Member # 16203
 - posted
Salsassin goes by many aliases on this forum including Salsassin. If you do a google search you will see some of his Egyptsearch debates.

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637
 - posted
Thank you! This person has a wealth of knowledge. I first came across his work on youtube when he totally humiliated Clyde the 'Blackwashing' Afro-nutcase.

quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
Salsassin goes by many aliases on this forum including Salsassin. If you do a google search you will see some of his Egyptsearch debates.

Bogle
Member # 16736
 - posted
"his work"....LOL

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637
 - posted
Then refute any of it Assfro-nut

quote:
Originally posted by Bogle:
"his work"....LOL

Bogle
Member # 16736
 - posted
^ go surf this forum, it is littered with his defeats. LOL

Bob_01
Member # 15687
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Afronut Slayer:
Thank you! This person has a wealth of knowledge. I first came across his work on youtube when he totally humiliated Clyde the 'Blackwashing' Afro-nutcase.

quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:

Wow, continue reaching a low, inferior one. I don't get it, how the hell does youtube equate to intelligible? The source is quite important, when we're dealing with facts, and youtube is a poor one. I only find youtube meaningful, when political organization is being discussed.

This fails to debunk anything we're suggesting, because it's geared to lower masses. Not really looking forward to deal with that section, because it's more fun seeing the more intelligible white sections collapse.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
^^ That is the working of the mind of a Turkish trash.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
 -

Nice Picture of Euronut/Euroidiot! [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com