EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Is the European look the ideal beauty? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637
 - posted
"Everyone wants to be like Mike"

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/china-and-its-neighbors/091123/asia-white-skin-treatments-risks

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637
 - posted
Horne also points to a political angle, shaped by the Allies' victory in World War II. “An aspiration of many in Asia toward whiteness is a reflection of the idea that the North Atlantic Powers were the quote — winners — unquote, and therefore they need to be imitated.”

osirion
Member # 7644
 - posted
Its called natural and sexual selection. The fact is that a mixture of all the types of humans together produces the most desirable type. And this is what you see us all trending to - an intermediate type.

Light Brown skin with wavy to curly hair, plump lips and slightly oriental eyes.

Again back to one of my favorites:

-

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
Nonsense.

Osirion, how do you manage to come up with your conclusions? Oh I know, because you are Osirion.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Afronut Slayer:

Afronut - How did you find out how "Good looking" I am? But Pleaseeee don't tell anyone else, I'm having a hard enough time keeping up. These Women are insatiable (especially the White ones - pity fuchs, what the hell, I'm a good person too you know) and I'm not getting any younger.

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637
 - posted
[Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Afronut Slayer:

Afronut - How did you find out how "Good looking" I am? But Pleaseeee don't tell anyone else, I'm having a hard enough time keeping up. These Women are insatiable (especially the White ones - pity fuchs, what the hell, I'm a good person too you know) and I'm not getting any younger.

Finesse
Member # 16950
 - posted
"Is the European look the ideal beauty?"

No! of course not.
I mean of course Europeans are beautiful but the reason why Europeans are "idealized"so much in some parts of the world is because of the media....99 PERCENT of the time Its the MEDIA trust me.So no if your trying to imply that Europeans are the most wanted, most beautiful people in the world..it is simply untrue..
In my personal opinion I think Europeans Idealize African beauty. An theres alot of it...

Finesse
Member # 16950
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Its called natural and sexual selection. The fact is that a mixture of all the types of humans together produces the most desirable type. And this is what you see us all trending to - an intermediate type.

Light Brown skin with wavy to curly hair, plump lips and slightly oriental eyes.

Again back to one of my favorites:

-

I cant agree with all of this but one thing I do notice about some people is that they dont like extremes...for example when it come to skin color.. no one want to be to white..no one wants to be to dark...everybody wants to be somewhere in between.it quite silly.

osirion
Member # 7644
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Nonsense.

Osirion, how do you manage to come up with your conclusions? Oh I know, because you are Osirion.

Actually this is standard evolutionary theories:

Stabilizing Selection
• In stabilizing selection, a narrow range of phenotypes, often those that are intermediate and usually more common, are favored over extreme variants.

Extremes tend to decrease from generation to generation.

• Stabilizing selection is more common in stable habitats, where the environment is predictable.

-----------------------------------------

So in a stable environment (like the US) over time the extreme types will decrease (White and Black) and be replaced by an intermediate (mixed race).

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
you got too much time on your hands brother!

BTW - whats up with all these East vs West African "looks" threads lately?
Seems like you and Yonis are leading this, Are you guys the entertainment since Dirky and Jimmy left?

And what is "groe"? I assume it means ugly?

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^I wondered about that myself - I assume he means groe as in Negro.

Genius Somalis you know.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
Can we get back to me and my good looks?

Don't forget the leader was "Everyone wants to be like Mike".

I don't see why I should have to share the thread with that other - unimportant stuff.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
quote:
Can we get back to me and my good looks?

Don't forget the leader was "Everyone wants to be like Mike".

I don't see why I should have to share the thread with that other - unimportant stuff.

Could you describe yourself please? I might look you up in Chicago (?). You sound like a rather short man, well built, a part in your hair and dapper. Do you work in a prison as a guard or something?

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Hey Mike, the tranny wants to look you up. Heh! Heh! heh!

The psychos on these boards!

Any interesting AE discoveries or genetic studies lately?

(yawn)

Should be three good games today. The Denver vs big blue game should is the beaut.

Narmer Menes
Member # 16122
 - posted
The tanning/ bronzer industry is MUCH larger than the bleaching industry... FACT.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
I was hoping to pique tina kamal's interest, seems like a really interesting gang that she rolls with - two or three is not a problem for me.

Egmond - is that your ideal?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
quote:
I was hoping to pique tina kamal's interest, seems like a really interesting gang that she rolls with - two or three is not a problem for me. Egmond - is that your ideal?

Not clear what yall are planning, but I saw myself as a man of parts and letters coming over to visit another man of parts and letters. We would get aquainted over coffee and have a learned conversation.

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
^I am going to throw up!!

I am with you Mike 3 is the max.

And yeah that gang seems freaky.

BTW - good game. was hoping Dante would get the start. Is it a black thing?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com