EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How black is Zahi Hawass? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
the lion
Member # 17353
 - posted
percentage?

9th Element
Member # 17629
 - posted
I think every native African caries the E-haplo to some the degree at least.

And every (native)African clusters within the PN2 clade.

If he doesn't conform to this, then he is not a native African. Therefor he is not native to the land Egyptian/ of ancient KMTic origin. Since Egyptians/ ancient KMTic were native Africans. Who moved up the Nile-valley, from the South.

9th Element
Member # 17629
 - posted
corr:

carries

Apocalypse
Member # 8587
 - posted
9th Element
quote:

If he doesn't conform to this, then he is not a native African. Therefor he is not native to the land Egyptian/ of ancient KMTic origin. Since Egyptians/ ancient KMTic were native Africans. Who moved up the Nile-valley, from the South.

How can you carry a Y chromosome to a degree? What about A, C and DE? They're not native African?

Apocalypse
Member # 8587
 - posted
^ and B too of course.

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
Zahi Hawass and his family hail from Damietta in the eastern Delta which is said to be among the most Arab cities.

But then again, look at the percentage of E lineages the so-called 'Arab' Egyptians carry:

-

the lion
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
[QB] Zahi Hawass and his family hail from Damietta in the eastern Delta which is said to be among the most Arab cities.

But then again, look at the percentage of E lineages the so-called 'Arab' Egyptians carry:

seems to be about 25-35%

9th Element
Member # 17629
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
9th Element
quote:

How can you carry a Y chromosome to a degree? What about A, C and DE? They're not native African?
I speak of percentage/ frequencies, sub-Haplo groups and sub-Clusters here.

As far as I know every African or African descent carries the E-marker.

But of course there are there halpo groups that matter. Predominately the L. Which explains alot about the migrations of Africans into the Levant and Yemen (the early Arabs).

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v13/n7/full/5201390a.html

9th Element
Member # 17629
 - posted
"But of course there are other"

Jari-Ankhamun
Member # 14451
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Zahi Hawass and his family hail from Damietta in the eastern Delta which is said to be among the most Arab cities.

-

In that chart the Egyptian Arab have more E linages than J plus a mix of other linages??

DhulAlQarnain
Member # 17584
 - posted
Just look at this post!

You mean to tell me that so many of you people who dont know where you come from, have the audacity to discuss what Zahi Hawass's nationality is? Im suprised that so many of you care, being that you know not your own history.
Being that when i posed the question myself, to the people of this forum about where they come from, no one knew anything about themselves or their own peoples origin or culture. So many angry brainwashed people, throwing up useless defensive mechanism, to hide the fact that they know the history of "every other culure" of the history of the world, but dont know their own.

You guys know about as much about Zahi Hawass as you know about yourself or your own history, which is absolutely nothing at all.

Why Not Make A thread: How Black Am I!
Get your Dna tested and maybe you will find out that you and Zahi could be realated.

So you could be slandering your cousin.

the lion
Member # 17353
 - posted
sorry I forgot we're not supposed to talk about the great one

DhulAlQarnain
Member # 17584
 - posted
Zahi is not great and neither are you!

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:

-

In that chart the Egyptian Arab have more E linages than J plus a mix of other linages??

Precisely the point. Heck, notice that even Arabia in the case of Oman is not spared from African lineages.

By the way, speaking specifically of Hawass I notice that his hair texture is a little on the 'fro' side.

-

Recovering-Afroholic
Member # 17517
 - posted
Djehuti I needyabooty

I neeed you now
I need yo butt rat now

Let me see them titties (.)(.)

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
^ Not surprisingly the facts have driven poor Asshole-holic insane. [Big Grin]

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted

argyle104
Member # 14634
 - posted
I will veer off and post for once in an obvious thread created by a race loon. But I do this only to educate those of lesser intellect.

Looking at how Hawass looks, he would not dare want to be transported to pre 1865 United States or for that matter pre 1970 United States.

Now you no life loons may continue.

chanel123
Member # 18293
 - posted
Wednesday, the company defended rolex oyster perpetual datejust defended the book's place in its online chanel logo necklace online store.Author of the Book Said He rolex watches for women He Is Not
Encouraging Pedophilia"Let me assure designer shoes assure you that Amazon.com does not support Portuguese Automatic Chronograph support or promote hatred or criminal acts; chanel women's sunglasses acts; we do

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
I would say Quadroon (1/4 Black).

-

Another Quadroon.

-

Slander? Slander you say DhulAlQarnain?

Listen here you little ragheaded Sand Nigger. Unless you are a pure Albino, you too came out of a Black mans dick, so careful what you say!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com