EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Crazy Ballhead/Baldhead » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Chopper City
Member # 16969
 - posted
What exactly did Bob Marley mean by "ballhead" or was it "baldhead" ?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
men who shaved their heads or goes to the barber

Chopper City
Member # 16969
 - posted
do you take shots of saki before posting on Es?

how's life in Japan anyways?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
Man it's like 8;20 in the morning saki!! I am heading for the cornflakes.

Life ariight gonna be busy today got a big Event tomorrow Yami Bolo live in Fukuoka,but almost everything is in place,but something always pop-up unexpectedly,just don't what it will be. [Big Grin]
 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgTRn5ILT8

alTakruri
Member # 10195
 - posted
An upholder of the system; a "Babylonian;" the
opposite of a Rasta or the concept of "dread."

quote:
Originally posted by Chopper City:
What exactly did Bob Marley mean by "ballhead" or was it "baldhead" ?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
Yes, AL-Takruri's explanation is more betta Ie non-conformist Rebel against the system that's a Rasta the bald heads is the outward manifestation of the system clean shaven trying to fit in.. hence the the dread locs the red green and gold, the salutations of a black monarch with connection to the bible and the house of David and Salomon vs the salutations of a white monarch the Queen of England with no connection with the bible.

Chopper City
Member # 16969
 - posted
Is your drunken master avatar the other side of you r split-personality?

What are you afraid of brada [Big Grin]

Chopper City
Member # 16969
 - posted
Yo what's true story on teflon though?

I've been shot 9 times [Big Grin] and I don't think I could survive another hit.

Chopper City
Member # 16969
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgTRn5ILT8

Hey, I'm all about looking out for those weaker than I, not exploiting them. But when it's out of my hands, it's out of my hands. [Wink]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
 -
Report from last nite's event packed house brother!! crawled into bed at 8:30 this morning on a Boo,hoo,hoo note the the tour mgr,stopped us from filming his portion live for the use on Youtube.sighting copy right concerns..note to self next time have it in contract the right to film live in house performance,But they were a great bunch o guys and gals to work with,they had a great time in Fukouka we show them nuff love and they gave us nuff respect. Now I am being pushed on all sides to reeignite my once yearly outdoor's event ONE LOVE ISLAND JAM
 -
http://blog.papaugee.com/?month=200705
 -  -  -
Big-up Papau gee,Ackee n Saltfish,Da Man himself Yami Bolo,Chonorama and all Xaymaca crew.
Like Ice cube said it was a GOOD DAY.. [Big Grin]

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
Suprised at your response Brada. Altk got it right. It has nothting to do with 'hair'. Are you really Jamaican?

Check Bob's song. "Chase them crazy Baldhead out of town"

quote:

Chopper City
Member # 16969
 - posted
And you're actually not Tony Montana.

How are you though? Do you drink [dark] saki rice wine and do you think it's healthier than Jamaican rum because of the way it is made? Which do you prefer?

Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
Actually, the Japanegro is correct. Bald-head is reference to cutting hair, which symbolizes conformity to western culture or the status quo. Rastas emulate the biblical Nazarites who were forbidden to "cut their hair," hence, "bald head."

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Suprised at your response Brada. Altk got it right. It has nothting to do with 'hair'. Are you really Jamaican?

Check Bob's song. "Chase them crazy Baldhead out of town"

quote:

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
Chopper
And you're actually not Tony Montana. How are you though? Do you drink [dark] saki rice wine and do you think it's healthier than Jamaican rum because of the way it is made? Which do you prefer

Rum man Rum but some hot saki is good at an onsen in winter along with some grilled fish.. [Big Grin]  -
Xyyman I shoulda gave more explanation at first just thought most folks would have got it like Gigantic bugger.

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
You got it right RAH/CT/gigantic. Bald heads are non-Rastas. ie anyone who works for or within the system.

As I said. Check Marley's song. It has very little or anything to do with "shaving head". Shaving the head is a "new" thing.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
 -
Max Romeo War Inna Babylon it says the Dread locs man don't like the Barber man and the barberman don't like the Dread locs man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ILjMmfAGXQ

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com