EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Is this sexual selection? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
We cannot say they were indoctrinated to seeking "white" beauty. So is this sexual selection in operation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL1ZMJEEs4I&feature=channel

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^That boy didn't seem overly enthusiastic about poking that White girl. But I guess he was thinking that she should have the real thing, at least once in her life.

Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
^LOL Good one!

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
what you are seeing is physically impossible, white people with their shirts off in Africa.
If they were to do this in Africa, they would be badly sunburned and taken to the hospital coming down with skin cancer soon after.

this video was obviously staged in Europe

stop posting this phony white propaganda

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
what you are seeing is physically impossible, white people with their shirts off in Africa.
If they were to do this in Africa, they would be badly sunburned and taken to the hospital coming down with skin cancer soon after.

this video was obviously staged in Europe

stop posting this phony white propaganda

lioness my little Albino ditz in denial. I know Your little attempt at psychology was aimed at my earlier statements about Albinos in Africa.

But being totally stupid as you are, you fail to realize just how huge Africa is (maps make it look smaller so everything is in prospective).

The fact is that in South Africa where that video was probably shot, the climate, UV wise, is the same as Sydney Australia. So though, as the Australians have found out, the Sun is indeed the White mans enemy: During certain months, a White person can go shirtless.

BTW Lioness - Don't try that again, you are simply not smart enough.

-

-

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
whites cannot survive shirtless anywhere in Africa, period

you expect me to believe your European made Climate charts. more white propaganda

it's fake, the locations and the charts.

Don't try that again

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
I take no pleasure in this, and I did not know beforehand. But it is as I suspected - Whites, beware the Sun!

The Cancer Association of South Africa

South Africa has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world after Australia.
CANSA urges all South Africans to be SunSmart to reduce the high incidence of skin cancer in the country.

http://www.cansa.org.za/cgi-bin/giga.cgi?cmd=cause_dir_news_item&cause_id=1056&news_id=33623&cat_id=829

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
well it's good you finally admitted it

that video is as fake as Hollywood

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com