EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Does Al Sharpton know the difference between secede and succeed? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
I played this video over and over again to make sure I wasn't hearing something that was not there. Anyhow, I am not sure. Take a listen and see if he is mistaking secede for succeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOGtsclTwSM&feature=player_embedded

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
Its obvious he was just saying words off the top of his head...

His Secceded comment had nothing to do with the rest of his rant, which is why its so confusing.

Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
^Yea, this is why I suspect he mistook the commentator saying "should Arizona secede" for "should Arizona succeed," which would explain why he said "Yea Arizona succeeded" because they did not observe MLK while the rest of the nation did.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
Yeah, I don't think Sharpton does alot of thinking when he goes off on his sermons..

Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
^LOL!

Apocalypse
Member # 8587
 - posted
Sharpton is one of the only clear thinkers left in the USA. Its obvious that he said the word "seceded" but slurred it just slightly - as people often do when they're speaking. Anyone with half a brain would realize from the context that he meant that Arizona is so radically far to the right of the rest of the nation that in a real sense it has seceded.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
Ill Agree that Sharpton can be very logical and a great thinker at times, esp. compared to Jesse Jackson.

but like I said when goes off on his Sermons I doubt he thinks about what he is saying.

Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
^^I think it is a hard call. Problem with guys like Sharpton is they are inarticulate and do not have a command of the language, so it is possible he may have miscontrued the word.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587
 - posted
Jari wrote:
quote:
Ill Agree that Sharpton can be very logical and a great thinker at times, esp. compared to Jesse Jackson.

Jesse has a speech impediment that makes it difficult for him to be understood at times but he has some of the greatest rhetorical flourishes of any orator I've ever heard. I've listened to some of his speeches when he ran for president. They're extraordinary.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
Jari wrote:
quote:

Jesse has a speech impediment that makes it difficult for him to be understood at times but he has some of the greatest rhetorical flourishes of any orator I've ever heard. I've listened to some of his speeches when he ran for president. They're extraodinary.
Yeah, Ill Agree that jackson can deliver the right speech under Groomed circumstances but its his other Antics that get him into trouble..

http://highbridnation.com/2008/07/14/jesse-jackson-call-obama-a-fckin-half-breed-nigger/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/frenzy/jackson.htm

Plus his notorious Affair, his "Socrates and Greek Homos" Remark...

Jesse Jackson is a Media Clown.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587
 - posted
^The thing that really got him in trouble with the media was his slur against Jews in NY when he refered to NYC as "hymietown".

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
Yeah, if you are going t market yourself politically you cant say things like that, esp. against the Jews..

Apocalypse
Member # 8587
 - posted
It was indeed political suicide. But look, he's since succeeded spectacularly in enriching his family by blackmailing corporations for various racial offences.

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
Apocalypse:

quote:
I've listened to some of his speeches when he ran for president. They're extraordinary
He received a standing ovation when he gave a speech while running fo president. The AP wire services article said he overwhelmed everyone; his speech was powerful and moving and thought provoking. Can you post a link to one or two of them please.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
Whatever Jessie Jackson's short comings he got Americans out of some pretty tight spots starting with American pilots shot down in Syria,getting some more Americans freed in Cuba and calm Milosevic down causing him to release American POWs later Milosevic wanted to surrender himself up that man,he had clout when it counted and a military option was not an option and direct American diplomacy would fail ,he set the stage for an African American to become PUTUS yrs later by throwing his hat into the ring and becoming a serious contender..Al Sharpton was the type of barking attack dog we needed when black and latino men were being executed by the police or thrown off roof tops,grandmothers being shot,keeping the authorities feet to the fire to bring forth grand juries when local authorities would rather have swept every thing under the rug closing crack houses by vigilance...and yes they had short comings they are men not made perfect.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com