EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Food Grade hydrogen peroxide [Cure for all diseases?] » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Arwa
Member # 11172
 - posted
Hi all!

Long time posted here.

Well, here I am, and searching for information and knowledge, and what other place to go than ES [Smile]
You helped me before, and now I need your inputs on this topic I am currently searching.

This is the book I am reading http://oneminutecure.com/
and it claims that hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) can cure any diseases. Of course I was sceptical, but then I googled, that you can buy food grade hydrogen peroxide, and the demand is very large, as if there is no secret about it. I have never heard this had therapeutic effect, but I can imagine hydrogen peroxide has some kind effect on anti-aging.

My question is, have you heard hydrogen peroxide treatment before?

Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
I know one thing, gargle with H2O2 once a day and your teeth will whiten by 4X within a few months.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
^Giga-bug

You are going at over-drive tonight...

Did you run of your meds? [Big Grin]

Lion!

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
Madison Cavanaugh is not a doctor.

Hydrogen peroxide is corrosive. The Amer. Cancer Society warns against ingesting H2O2, as does several medical authorities. There have been deaths from H2O2, and the concentrated material is very hazardous.

Hydrogen peroxide has also been classified by the ACGIH American Conference of Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) as a "known animal carcinogen, with unknown relevance on humans.Laboratory tests with bacteria show that hydrogen peroxide is mutagenic; it changes and damages DNA. When humans inhale hydrogen peroxide, it causes lung irritation. Skin exposure causes painful blisters, burns and skin whitening. Organs that are extra susceptive to hydrogen peroxide exposure are the lungs, the intestines, the thymus, the liver and the kidneys. The effects of chronic exposure on humans are unknown. Effects on reproduction and development are not demonstrated so far.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/peroxide.asp

Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
suk yo mada pussyhole.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
^Giga-bug

You are going at over-drive tonight...

Did you run of your meds? [Big Grin]

Lion!

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
try taking resveritrol instead of H2O2 for life extension

also reduce acid ash in the diet by reducing grain and replacing with tuber/root/banana consumption

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com