EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: WHITE IMPERIALISM LAUNCHES MILITARY STRIKES IN AFRICA » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
White imperialism under the aeges of France, Britain and U.S. has launched a direct attack on African soil after a number of years courtesy Sarkozy, Cameron and Obama.

Pure spiteful racism because it can't be for oil because Libya came in from the cold some years ago and would sell oil to whomever. It can't be for the lying, hypocritical chant about "protecting the Libyan people from Gaddafi's bombs"--because the evidence for such is scant. And even if so, the fascist and thoroughly racist desert settlers from Asia who have long polluted the African continent with their despicable presence have been hiding among the crowds shooting from their pick-up trucks.

I suspect the real reason for this 3 prong attack is that this unholy trio now sees the opportunity to take revenge on the Libyan Africans shooting at the degenerate yellow hybrids--man, those people are lazy and dissolute just living Libya's largesse instead of working. Just look at all those workers Gaddafi had to import--of Benghazi, who started the whole thing.

The unholy trio knowing full well that the idea of Pan-Africanism was kept alive only by Gaddafi on the whole African continent--years after Nkrumah left the scene. Nobody else pushed Pan-Africanism except Gaddafi--regardless of his style of pushing it. [b]So here's a chance for the racist Sarkozy, Cameron and Obama to dismantle the whole edifice( a weak and flimsy one) because the rest of Africa is too dull-minded to take up the mantle of Nkrumah. Because once Gadaffi goes the whole idea of Pan Africanism would again be downgraded.

In all of this we have to recognise the vile racism of the settler Arab dogs in North Africa. One day they would meet an Idi Amin incarnate who would an African exodus on them. Repeat: they pollute the continent daily with their yellow-jacket presence along their stupidly nonsensical prayer cult.

The Explorer
Member # 14778
 - posted
Anyone who mistakes the "western" campaign, which they cloak under "international community", for humanitarian intent has either been living under a rock or is not old enough to know how this world ticks.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
When the Turkis sold out the Muurs in the 16th century, they made a pact with Italy, France and Britain to ensure that the black-a-Muurs never come back up again to North African coasts.

The Turkis have generally played their role for a few plates of cold porridge.

Even Ghadafi, until the very last moment always used this question as a bargaining chip between him and Europe.

Turk is fighting Turk as I stated many weeks back.

Lets sit back and watch. Muurs will gain the most in the end. Because we have the population.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
I have yet to see the "international community" condemn the beating and torture and slaughter of Black Lybian by Arab Invaders calling themselves Lybians. All I hear is about So called "African" Mercenaries, Last I checked Lybia is part of Africa and the so called "Africans" who are in fact indigenous to Lybia have lived there for time memorial.

It seems just as susspected the Rest of Africa is nothing but a Western Showpeice and a stepping matt for the IMF and World Banks after they rushed to vote to support a "No Fly Zone" after some of their own citizens were attacked, beaten and lynched as immigrants in Lybia.

the mere fact that these degenerate hordes from Arabia, camel Herding desert renegades, Low life Ali Baba and the 10,000 Thieves, known for Robbing the old Trade Routes and their Savage non existant culture, are allowd to set up shop in an old African Country and Extact a Mass killing on Africans and get away with it in this day and age

If it had been Africans doing this to Africans it might have gotten a Movie Deal, Another opportunity to scare the dumbed down White populace of America and help reinforce their Mindset that Africans are Savages.

But because its Arabs calling themselves Africans doing this to so called "Mecenaries" it gets no attention. The Poor Poor Arab Lybians the Evil Blacks are Killing them... [Roll Eyes] ....

I can only hope it turns out like Iraq, nothing but a Millitary base to exploit and belittle the natives.

Afrocentric Liars Exposed
Member # 18528
 - posted
You guys do realize the uprising practically begged the Western powers to intervene, right?

The Explorer
Member # 14778
 - posted
There is a difference between the Opposition rebel forces "begging for western intervention", and ordinary protesters doing the same. There is a reason the opposition forces are telling the so-called "western nations" to only apply a no-fly zone and launch air strikes against Gaddafi's forces, while notifying them of their reservations about the involvement of ground forces from those same 'western' nations.

The only problem though, is that the 'western' imperialists may also have their sights on eventually launching ground invasion, especially if it is seen that the opposition rebel forces are still not getting the "job done" with the aid of the no-fly zone air strikes, and missile launches from ships.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
You guys do realize the uprising practically begged the Western powers to intervene, right?

Yes, Cowards. This is why I sort of disagree with the Title of the thread, this is nothing but a bunch of Arab Lybians getting aroused by Egypt, lazy and unemployed, thinking they could do the same in Lybia.

This is their problem, They started the mess finish it, but like a typical Arab they need others to fight their battles. then claim later how it was a great Arab victory.. [Roll Eyes]

Like Roaches and Rats.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
I don't know if any of you remember, but when these uprisings started, the complaint was a lack of JOBS! I heard one man complain that they all had masters degrees but couldn't get jobs.

These uprisings are about MONEY, or lack of it. And not democracy, freedom, or any of that stuff.

The Turks in Libya are against Gaddafi because they felt that he was spending too much on the tribal Berbers in the south, and particularly because he was spending too much in Chad.

Regardless of who is in power, Egypt will still not be able to feed itself, and Libya will still not be able to provide jobs for everyone at the pay they want.

If found it very strange that Libya had so many foreign workers, yet the Turks were complaining about jobs. It will be very interesting to see how this washes out.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
I recall Farrakhan telling Obama a few weeks back that should he invade Libya, and kill Ghadafi and his sons just like Bush killed Saddam and his sons, that he Obama would have a personal reckoning to answer to...

Afrocentric Liars Exposed
Member # 18528
 - posted
IronLion, Farrakhan is a big fat joke. Where is Bush' reckoning? Farrakhan is irrelevant.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
^^^^
You have a point, not only did Nothing happen to Bush but Bush published his book and pretty much bragged about approving Waterboard torture..

Ferrakhan is a joke.

Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
^Farrakhan received millions of dollars from Qadhafi over the years. As the saying goes, dont bite the hand that feeds you. Farrakhan is bought and paid for.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
I don't know about the rest of you, but I wondered why the native Libyans seemed content to stay out of it. And why historically, the Berbers never seemed too distressed to be pushed south.

The Libyan coast is one piece of fuching ugly useless land.

Benghazi
 -

The Touaregs might have the right idea.

-

-

-

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
When the Turkis sold out the Muurs in the 16th century, they made a pact with Italy, France and Britain to ensure that the black-a-Muurs never come back up again to North African coasts.

The Turkis have generally played their role for a few plates of cold porridge.

Even Ghadafi, until the very last moment always used this question as a bargaining chip between him and Europe.

Turk is fighting Turk as I stated many weeks back.

Lets sit back and watch. Muurs will gain the most in the end. Because we have the population.

It is now necessary to open the stores and arm all the masses with all types of weapons to defend the independence, unity and honour of Libya," Gaddafi said in an audio message broadcast on state television hours after the strikes began.

He said Libya would exercise its right to self defence under article 51 of the United Nations charter, adding the Mediterranean and North Africa were now a battleground.

"The interests of countries face danger from now on in the Mediterranean because of this aggressive and mad behaviour," he said.

"Unfortunately, due to this (action), marine and air targets, whether military or civilian, will be exposed to real danger in the Mediterranean, since the area of the Mediterranean and North Africa has become a battleground because of this blatant military agression."

He also called on Arab, Islamic, African, Latin American and Asian countries to "stand by the heroic Libyan people to confront this aggression, which will only increase the Libyan people's strength, firmness and unity".

Shortly after Gaddafi's speech, a message on state television said Libya had decided to end its efforts to stop illegal immigration to Europe, citing a security source. (Reporting by Tarek Amara in Tunis, Sarah Mikhail and Edmund Blair in Cairo; Writing by Silvia Aloisi; Editing by Louise Ireland)

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^Why was he doing it in the first place?

Europe is historically Black lands, it is only right that Africans return there.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com