EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Farrakhan defends dictatorship » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Afrocentric Liars Exposed
Member # 18528
 - posted
Everyone has a price and Qadhafi found Farrakhan's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s8b5jo15Tw&feature=player_embedded

MelaninKing
Member # 17444
 - posted
What is Obama's price?

Member # 18528
 - posted
Farrakhan has completely gone morally bankrupt. He cannot bring himself to condemn Qadhafi's type of reign because of the money he has received from the man over the yrs. He is pretty much compromised. Obama never had a price since he was bought and paid for from the onset.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by FCN Publishing / FCI

Member # 18528
 - posted
WOW! I should have dl'ed the damn thing! Lemme see if I can find another hosting site of the video.

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by FCN Publishing / FCI

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
If America can just get rid of it's Jews it will be like a utopia for us Blacks.
Regular white people get hypnotized by Jewish magical technology. That's the only reason they act the way they do. If the Jews were just got rid of the regular white folk would come out of their trance and start behaving right, respecting us.
The problem is is that the Jews are in control of powerful magical spells. It's that Kabbalah stuff souped up with the latest tricknology.
Minister Farrakhan's was bamboozled by Barack's black features but now he's woke up - Obama's really one of them, a Jew.
But don't pay it no mind, study up your dientics - undo the brainwashing, the mother plane will be here soon.

The Mother Plane (The Truth About UFO's)speech SD 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyUW3gdrOfo

.______________________________________________

Saviours' Day 2010 'THE WHEEL' Episode 7
( Minister Farrakhan was beamed up into the the mother ship )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4NX53x-_Yo

Member # 18528
 - posted
A lesson learned --always dl controversial videos!

Member # 18528
 - posted
FinalCall Network owns the copyright to the video. They requested YT to yank the video off the server. So it makes sense for them not to want the video published to the public. I am going to go to their website and hopefully I can find it.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
100% correct, Farrakhan is nothing but a money loving fraud. Not that Im saying the Rebels are any better than Quaddafi but Ferrakhan is defending Quadaffi because of the millions he gave him.

Pathetic.

quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
Farrakhan has completely gone morally bankrupt. He cannot bring himself to condemn Qadhafi's type of reign because of the money he has received from the man over the yrs. He is pretty much compromised. Obama never had a price since he was bought and paid for from the onset.

Member # 18528
 - posted
HAHA! seems the clown yanked it off his site (FinalCall) too! Damn! I hope some Jew copped that **** and pirates the video on utube. Farrakhan deserves to be exposed!

Member # 18528
 - posted
I neglected to mention, he is claiming that Obama is the "First Jewish President." Okay, this is a calculated move on his part. The question is WHY? What does he want to achieve by putting out such a ludicrous claim?

MelaninKing
Member # 17444
 - posted
quote:
FinalCall Network owns the copyright to the video. They requested YT to yank the video off the server. So it makes sense for them not to want the video published to the public. I am going to go to their website and hopefully I can find it.

I have the video since I have access to the FC website. I have the COMPLETE video. Not just a CNN tailored cut.

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
^^^^he don't really have the video

Member # 18528
 - posted
Got it!! That sonnahmabitch can't hide it from the world!!!! Hear it from the horse's mouth!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7f_1301147726&c=1

MelaninKing
Member # 17444
 - posted
quote:
I neglected to mention, he is claiming that Obama is the "First Jewish President." Okay, this is a calculated move on his part. The question is WHY? What does he want to achieve by putting out such a ludicrous claim?

If they can put out the lie that Clinton was the 1st black President, then that's fair too.

Why do you whites FEAR farrakhan so much. You act as if he has Israel's Nukes in his pocket. Farrakhan has no missiles, no tanks, no Jets, but yet you Honkeys s**t yourselves at the mere mention of his name.
 -

Member # 18528
 - posted
Post up the FCN video link then. Put up or shut up!

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:

I have the video since I have access to the FC website. I have the COMPLETE video. Not just a CNN tailored cut.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444
 - posted
quote:
Post up the FCN video link then. Put up or shut up!

quote:
quote:

U got paypal? $2

Member # 18528
 - posted
I am about to rip this video a large one and send it to all anti-Farrakhans out there I can contact LOL!! This clown needs to be exposed. He miscalcuated this one move of his LOL!!!

quote:
Got it!! That sonnahmabitch can't hide it from the world!!!! Hear it from the horse's mouth!

Member # 18528
 - posted
Silly boy! LOL!! I posted up a working link to the video already. I don't need any link from you! I have one. I wanted to see if you were lying; I was calling your bluff, silly boy!

quote:
U got paypal? $2

MelaninKing
Member # 17444
 - posted
Why do you whites FEAR farrakhan so much. You act as if he has Israel's Nukes in his pocket. Farrakhan has no missiles, no tanks, no Jets, but yet you Honkeys s**t yourselves at the mere mention of his name.  -

Member # 18528
 - posted
The ramblings of a madman...

Farrakhan calling Obama the Messiah:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e2a_1223615996

Farrakhan calling Obama the first Jewish President (while supporting dictatorship style governments):

Either this coon-jive-turkey is a schitzophrenic, bipolar beyotch! or made a freudian slip, equating a Jewish leader to the Messiah (LOL!) Either way, he one mad coon!

Member # 18528
 - posted
Done! Firebug on Firefox is a life-saver! Downloaded the .FLV file, converted it to .AVI, going to post it to a free hosting site and send the link to the four corners of the earth RFLOL!

MelaninKing
Member # 17444
 - posted
^ Please don't export FEAR!!!

Have U no shame!!!  -

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
Expose the fraud to the world!!!

quote:
Done! Firebug on Firefox is a life-saver! Downloaded the .FLV file, converted it to .AVI, going to post it to a free hosting site and send the link to the four corners of the earth RFLOL!

Member # 18528
 - posted
[Big Grin]

Hot off the free hosting site press!

http://img638.imageshack.us/i/lcg.mp4/

Take that! FarraCOON!

quote:
^ Please don't export FEAR!!!

Have U no shame!!!  -

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!