EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Are Chinese mothers superior mothers? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Afrocentric Liars Exposed
Member # 18528
 - posted
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/tiger-mom-vindicated-daughter-gets-into-harvard-proving-chinese-mothers-are-superior/

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
LOL....How absurd.

Chinese Mothers are superior because they can get their sons and daughters into "Harvard" a historically North Western European Institution based on European Enlightenment ideals.

I guess the Chinese forgot about their own Universities, Oh thats right they never had any, Only schools to learn Confucious ideals.

How the Chinese have fell, What a great fall.

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
Chinese mothers are inferior to their Japanese counterparts because they don't hold their chopsicks right.

Member # 18528
 - posted
Let us not forget, China is on the up and up as the next world super power. Don't hate, appreciate.

Sundjata
Member # 13096
 - posted
^Afronut, why did you post this?

Mugisha
Member # 6729
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Chinese mothers are inferior to their Japanese counterparts because they don't hold their chopsicks right.

Classic! [Big Grin]

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
What this article neglects to mention is that Asian kids have a better sense of self and culture than do most white and black Americans. I have noticed that black immigrant groups from the Caribbean will do whatever they can to make sure their ethnic group moves into middle class status.

The article also fails to mention that because its expected for Asians to be successful they are often passed up for promotions and get paid less than their white and black counterparts.

Member # 18528
 - posted
news worthy, that is why.

quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
^Afronut, why did you post this?

lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
Ausar:
quote:
What this article neglects to mention is that Asian kids have a better sense of self and culture than do most white and black Americans.

Not really. A simpler answer suffices. Filial piety: U.S. born East Asians are conditioned from infancy to nurture what is called "filial piety". This means one must do everything to make ones parents happy. And that means success in education. I doubt it's because of a better sense of self or culture. Most don't even speak any East Asian languages.

One puzzle though: if the cultural conditioning of East Asians is supposedly so strong how does one explain the large white male/ East Asian female pairings in the U.S.? The opposite is not the case though.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com