EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Part VIII » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ekiti-Parapo
Member # 6729
 - posted
Friends,

Please listen to this and give your comments and thouhgts.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/victim-of-racism/2011/01/23/the-cows-w-dr-frances-cress-welsing-part-viii

Thanks [Cool]

Chopper City
Member # 16969
 - posted
LMAO at the way this thread is being avoided on an Africana forum [Big Grin]

Isn't that how the truth is always treated? [Smile]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
I was having problems with it at that link...I am watching it here in just a few:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5m0BVUISI0

btw, interestingly enough, she was married to a 'white' man, don't know if she still is...

Ekiti-Parapo
Member # 6729
 - posted
^ Why would it be "interesting" that she married a "white" man? She is obviously making generalisations. Generalisations that are 'true' and 'frequent' enough to warrant the attention she gives to the subject.

Also, her experience with the 'white' man may be a reason why it's a topic she's stuck on - so to speak.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Chopper City:
LMAO at the way this thread is being avoided on an Africana forum [Big Grin]

Isn't that how the truth is always treated? [Smile]

and I gotta say, when I posted some of her videos in the past, as as well as videos of Dr. J. H. Clarke, Neely Fuller, Jr., Dr. ben-Jochannan, Dr. Jeffries, Marimba Ani, same thing.... [Roll Eyes]

I'll try again though...thanks to this thread/the poster of this thread.... [Smile]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ekiti-Parapo:
^ Why would it be "interesting" that she married a "white" man? She is obviously making generalisations. Generalisations that are 'true' and 'frequent' enough to warrant the attention she gives to the subject.

Also, her experience with the 'white' man may be a reason why it's a topic she's stuck on - so to speak.

'interesting' was the nice way to put it....

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
I was having problems with it at that link...I am watching it here in just a few:

btw, interestingly enough, she was married to a 'white' man, don't know if she still is...

I never heard that are you sure it's correct? Was she living with this man at the same time she put out the Isis papers? -or currently? If so we can't have that

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

I never heard that are you sure it's correct? Was she living with this man at the same time she put out the Isis papers? -or currently? If so we can't have that

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
While nuff of what she says does make sense....

things like this:

quote:
On both St. Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts…. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts," the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male... Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation — in full final realization of white genetic recessiveness.[5]

[Roll Eyes] just sound ridiculous and is going a little too far....just my opinion ....

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, I am sure...I came across that piece of info a few years back...I am trying to find confirmation for you....I don't know....don't think it's currently, but I could be wrong of course...

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^My guess is that the marriage didn't end well.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^My guess is that the marriage didn't end well.

lol....

funny thing that now I can't find any info on him (who her 'white' husband/husband was/is to post for Lioness)...maybe I'm searching the wrong way... [Confused]

Ekiti-Parapo
Member # 6729
 - posted
Great responses. I hit the right cord with this thread. Finally [Smile]

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
maybe he liked being whipped

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
maybe he liked being whipped

You obviously don't:
I really miss you on the "The History Of White People: by Nell Irvin Painter" thread.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=pav&thread=763
Young Horus come here^... [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com