EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Gymnastics practiced in ancient Egypt.? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Afrocentric Liars Exposed
Member # 18528
 - posted
But why is that tradition not found anywhere else in Africa if Egypt was "Black?"

Look at the nappy hair flowing. Damn! She is straight up Black!

-

And who says Black folk aint into gymnastics! FOOEY! I tell ya!

-

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
That's not gymnastics but Egyptian yoga. The ancient Egyptians invented yoga and you can still find Egyptian yoga classes today.

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
the Egyptians ripped off Yoga from the Bemba

Siptah
Member # 17601
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
That's not gymnastics but Egyptian yoga. The ancient Egyptians invented yoga and you can still find Egyptian yoga classes today.

Wasn't the Earliest signs of Yoga traced to the Indus Valley civilization?

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ausar the fake algerian agenda king:
 -

Nappy hair at its best without the Brazilian Sh*t (Formaldehyde Included For Free Cancer)

Eye Candy....

Sweeeeeet! [Wink]

Afrocentric Liars Exposed
Member # 18528
 - posted
Hot chic you got there, ausar the fake...

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
Siptah, I was not serious. Some scholars have tried to use that acrobatic pose as evidence of yoga in ancient Egypt.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
But why is that tradition not found anywhere else in Africa if Egypt was "Black?"

-

-

Ignorance and Foolish Exposed Again!

African Acrobatic Dancers

Go here and learn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReAvS6VebEg&feature=related

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by ausar the fake algerian agenda king:
 -

Nappy hair at its best without the Brazilian Sh*t (Formaldehyde Included For Free Cancer)

Eye Candy....

Sweeeeeet! [Wink]

She is Fine!! Very beautiful, I think Big Mo has a thing for Black Women...All the Black Girls he posts are Good looking.

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by a Eurocentric Liar Exposed:

-

-

The woman in the first picture is actually portrayed doing an acrobatic type DANCE. The Egyptians in the second picture are young women engaged in simple sport where they throw a small ball while mounted on another person. I don't know what either has to do with "acrobatics". The skin paint for both images are obviously worn as the original complexion was the symbolic yellow. As for the hair of the first woman, we've explained many times that so-called "nappy" hair is not the only hair texture among Africans. The woman's hair is not exactly flowing silk but thick wavy curls not uncommon for black peoples of northeast Africa.

-

Case closed, and this thread is as good as closed Ausar. [Embarrassed]

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
^^ EDIT: The woman in the first picture is actually portrayed doing an acrobatic type DANCE. The Egyptians in the second picture are young women engaged in simple sport where they throw a small ball while mounted on another person. I don't know what either has to do with "gymnastics".

Dancing and games like the girls are doing are very common in Africa. So what do any of this have to do with the Greek concept let alone modern concept of gymnastics?

Siptah
Member # 17601
 - posted
^ That hairtype is kinky and should not be restrictively considered NorthEast African. Constant growth and styling is what a lot of black people do to produce and maintain such a flowing thick hairstyle. This is not to say however some black Africans (people) naturally possess this looser kinky hair type.

Another Black woman sporting looser Kinks:
 -

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
^ You're right. I forgot about that-- that even tight kinky hair after long periods of braiding can become loosened to have that appearance. Obviously not the 'flowing silk' that the dumb Euronut exposed fantasizes. [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com