EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » IS THIS THE FACE THAT BROUGHT DOWN THE IMF BOSS? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZdV3SNO7Z0

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
It looks like it was well worth it. Hot Mama!

Edit: On second thought, I retract my statement. I forgot that she was raped by him. Throw the book at the fella!

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
Per our discussion elsewhere, notice She has ENOUGH facial SYMMETRY for a black woman from Guinea in West Africa.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
Damn she is fine!!

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
She has exquisite facial symmetry. This is not typical for Black women. She seems admixed with Euro influence.

quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
Per our discussion elsewhere, notice She has ENOUGH facial SYMMETRY for a black woman from Guinea in West Africa.

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
She has exquisite facial symmetry. This is not typical for Black women. She seems admixed with Euro influence.

quote:

Give me a break. Africa is a melting-pot of diversity of the human race. Africans come in all shapes and sizes.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:

quote:

A Dunce crossed with idiots' genes! [Big Grin]

Omo Baba
Member # 18816
 - posted
quote:
quote:

quote:

Give me a break. Africa is a melting-pot of diversity of the human race. Africans come in all shapes and sizes.
Its futile arguing with these kind of racist white idiots. They are racists first and human after.

tigerlily_misr
Member # 3567
 - posted
That's her face:

-

Ophelia Famotidina

Her FB account was meanwhile deleted.

..... Ah check out this link. It is really her.

http://www.gqitalia.it/viral-news/articles/2011/5/ophelia-famotidina-e-le-altre-presunte-vittime-dello-stupro-dominique-strauss-kahn-sbattute-in-prima-pagina

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
A Jamaican woman would have burn him up with hot water or stab out him blood clot or at least have Trevor put couple rounds inna im bombo claat head.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
I feel misled by Energy's link. In this photo, her face appears much more firm, fuller and aged.

quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:
That's her face:

-

Ophelia Famotidina

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
okay, here is some serious poetic justice. Homeboy raped an HIV positive person. Ain't that a bitch!

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/16805

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
quote:
I feel misled by Energy's link. In this photo, her face appears much more firm, fuller and aged.

quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:
That's her face:

-

Ophelia Famotidina

How? It is the same woman in both pictures. According to the link on Utube that is the picture of the same woman taken 5 years earlier than the current image on facebook.

I am sure you have pictures of you looking different depending on the angle from which the picture was taken.

Either way, she is a beautiful woman period.

lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
quote:
Such women are everywhere in Africa. I see them all the time. In fact when white women visit Africa--for any number of reasons they look just so ordinary and clunky--fat calves and ankles unless that's a favoured trait--next to African women. Sometimes I just sense some jealousy on their faces when passing them on the street.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
Well? There you have it! You provided a photo of her in her early years, The FB is current and more accurate. Judging from the FB photo, she is no longer hot.

quote:
According to the link on Utube that is the picture of the same woman taken 5 years earlier than the current image on facebook.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
Post up a photo of a sub-saharan (central and West Africa) African woman without admixture. Good luck! buddy.

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Such women are everywhere in Africa. I see them all the time. In fact when white women visit Africa--for any number of reasons they look just so ordinary and clunky--fat calves and ankles unless that's a favoured trait--next to African women. Sometimes I just sense some jealousy on their faces when passing them on the street.

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
quote:
Well? There you have it! You provided a photo of her in her early years, The FB is current and more accurate. Judging from the FB photo, she is no longer hot.

quote:
According to the link on Utube that is the picture of the same woman taken 5 years earlier than the current image on facebook.

LOL! That is a matter of opinion buddy. I see a very HOT beautiful woman whichever picture I look at. And I am sure the IMF boss would agree; SHE IS HOT, that is why he lost his senses over her.

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
quote:
Post up a photo of a sub-saharan (central and West Africa) African woman without admixture. Good luck! buddy.

quote:

You wanna see beautiful Sub-Shara African women? Sure! How about this Yoruba woman

-

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
Here is another.
 -

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
^okay, nice facial structure. Now, post up a photo of her without the head piece. Let us see what she has under there and if it enhances or takes away from her beauty.

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
More Sub-Sahara African women.
 -
 -
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
Okay dude, now post up some photos without the head piece.

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
quote:
^okay, nice facial structure. Now, post up a photo of her without the head piece. Let us see what she has under there and if it enhances or takes away from her beauty.

Give it up HOMEY. There is more where those lovelies came from.

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
quote:
Okay dude, now post up some photos without the head piece.

WHY? When was the last time you saw an African woman without her head covered? That is how Yoruba women naturally dress.

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
Here is Yoruba girl without headgear

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
Is this her? Burn the fuking Jew!

-

http://news1.ghananation.com/headlines/155846-nafissatou-diallo-maid-assaulted-by-imf-chief-dominique-strauss-kahn.html

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
More Sub-Sahara African women

-
 -

-

Finally my favourite

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
ok, i will concede at least to the fact that those photos are exceptional.

lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
No, they are not exceptional--they are the NORM.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
[Roll Eyes]
quote:
No, they are not exceptional--they are the NORM.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
Energy- why didn't you post any or all of these in the Black Beauty thread? [Confused]

Would you mind copying them into that thread, please...if you're so inclined to do so? [Smile]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
 -

She is absolutely gorgeous...see how the colors she is wearing bring out the glow of her complexion and just enhances her beauty even more! [Smile]

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
Energy- why didn't you post any or all of these in the Black Beauty thread? [Confused]

Would you mind copying them into that thread, please...if you're so inclined to do so? [Smile]

Sorry I am rarely around on this site so I did not know of this other thread.

I am off to bed now. I will log on tomorrow and re-post the images again in that thread. Thanks!

Energy
Member # 16438
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
 -

She is absolutely gorgeous...see how the colors she is wearing bring out the glow of her complexion and just enhances her beauty even more! [Smile]

How about her?
 -

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
^Nijaah girls are hot!!!

Energy, thanks for taking that beastly moronic Confirmed Liar to the cleaners.

Confirmed Juu boi, now take your ass and go wipe it... Twerp!

Lion!

lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
I wouldn't be surprised that DSK deliberately planned to do a rape that day by checking in to the Sofitel. He may be sick you know--or maybe just acting out the way white men have raped their way across the globe. [No way you can get away from that one when you check out the rape products of the Americas and places like South Africa, Cape Verde, Angola, plus New Zealand, Australia, etc, etc.].

After all, DSK had an expensive flat in Manhattan, New York. His daughter also had a flat there too, so why waste all that green on a $3,000 a night bed.

Point is that practically all hotel maids in big-city America are non-white females either from the Americas or from Africa. South Asians and East Asians don't go for that kind of job.

Most them probably don't have the right papers--meaning that they may be carrying some fake ID or they are just taking a chance working hoping that nobody will ask.All this makes them potential victims.

DSK, working for an vile institution that is partially responsible for the flight of Africans out of Africa towards Europe and America, knew those facts very well. Hence his gamble on a quick rape and a get away.

He then checks into a hotel where there would be non-white chamber maids and like a slithery python just waited for his chance to strike. Probably did it many times in the past.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
^The man is a cagot. Cagots are all striken by the disease known as Caguette. When it hits, they lose it, some turn werewolves, some vampires, others child molesters and even more go on a rampage of rape.

The society knows that. Caguette is an imbalance in brain chemicals which we know affects 80% of so-called white people today, driving them nuts, depression, bi-polar, dementia, scatalogia, sociopathy, delusions of grandeur.

So they give them melatonin, Serotonin, SSRI, and all other madness pills their psychiatrists give to them.

Anything they tell you an albino cagot did, no matter how highly placed, believe it for they have a long history behind them!

Search for the Cagot thread for more analysis on who and what the Cagots are...

Lion!

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
^ Nice pictures, though I find it a little disturbing that a topic on a woman being violated somehow led to pictures of African beauties.

By the way, judging by the features of these West African women there's no doubt if their skulls were found in Egypt they would be classified as "Mediterranean caucasoids" with moderate "negroid influence". LOL

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
^^^
LOL, According to Perahu the women above a Hamitic Caucasoids and not Pure Negrids..LOL.

lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
Nafi Diallo puts a human face on the predations and criminalities of the IMF--the international branch of Western economic imperialism.

http://www.gregpalast.com/strauss-kahn-screws-africa/

lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
I won't post her photo but there's another Nafi Diallo on the net photos that is more credible. Just much sympathy for her.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com