EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Egyptsearch is dying » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
Just wanted to write everybody that Egyptsearch might expire within a year. The plug may be pulled February 2012. Whatever you have posted here then please archive it on your computer. I will try my best to contact the owner. Everybody else has deserted the other sections. Enjoy it while you can.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
too bad...

.Charlie Bass.
Member # 10328
 - posted
It will be a sad day for the trolls who will no longer have a forum to constantly spam and troll their repetitive BS without moderation, anguishofbeingahousenegro, Confirming Truth, Rahoteop101 and Perahu are going to be crushed when that day comes. The vets and intelligent posters have no worry, lol, we have a plan.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
^ says the "black nationalist" jesus freak who doesn't think the color of his god is important. contradictory ignoramus. lol

alTakruri
Member # 10195
 - posted
Are the spambots going to be let loose in here
anytime soon like in some of the other forums?

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
Give us a fudging break! Afrocentrism is a dying dinosaur on its way out. Deal with it!

quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
It will be a sad day for the trolls who will no longer have a forum to constantly spam and troll their repetitive BS without moderation, anguishofbeingahousenegro, Confirming Truth, Rahoteop101 and Perahu are going to be crushed when that day comes. The vets and intelligent posters have no worry, lol, we have a plan.

Sundjata
Member # 13096
 - posted
quote:

^Indeed.

Truthcentric
Member # 3735
 - posted
quote:

Exactly what I think.

.Charlie Bass.
Member # 10328
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
^ says the "black nationalist" jesus freak who doesn't think the color of his god is important. contradictory ignoramus. lol

You sound worried and desperate at ES impending closure, if you were as intelligent as you think you are you wouldn't worry, is trolling that vital to you?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
Well I could always go over to Anthroscope and watch you entertain trolls over there too. lol

.Charlie Bass.
Member # 10328
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Well I could always go over to Anthroscope and watch you entertain trolls over there too. lol

And how frequent do I post there moron?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
As long as the Euro trolls entertain your dumbass.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
The holocaust will start 2012-2016

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
quote:
Originally posted by Confirmed Idiot:

Give us a fudging break! Afrocentrism is a dying dinosaur on its way out. Deal with it!

Yes and even though Egypt is in Africa it is not African. We know the game. [Wink]

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
We will maintain it.

Progress in work.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com