EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why I Hate This Guy » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Soliloguy
Member # 15917
 - posted
This is one of those guys in Nigerian film business whose claim to fame is being yellow. How about having some talent eh?

-

Yellow dudes can be annoying in a certain way honestly [Big Grin]

MelaninKing
Member # 17444
 - posted
LOL, U just hit Lionese hot button. Stay tuned for emotional response to emotional outburst.

Soliloguy
Member # 15917
 - posted
The king of pisstakers is this guy though. This no-talent having mutt [Big Grin] has milked his yellowness to death in Nigeria.

-

Bush and Razz Nigerian women who have never left the country (except maybe to Dubai or something [Big Grin] ) are always falling head over heels for these turds. It's disgusting [Roll Eyes]

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^I am not familiar with the vernacular, what are Bush and Razz women?

BTW - Don't be a hater.
Euros prefer the darker, get one of those and make your own mulatto - then Nigerian women will say the same about you.

Soliloguy
Member # 15917
 - posted
[Mad]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451
 - posted
Damn man I agree, yellow bone dudes are feminin and annoying. I mean some or cool but damn they act like they are gods gift to B.W. On the real that dude is NOT Yellowbone, Yellow compared to the ave. Nigerian maybe.
quote:
Originally posted by Soliloguy:
This is one of those guys in Nigerian film business whose claim to fame is being yellow. How about having some talent eh?

-

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
Silly thread, but what the hell.

Jari, is this yellow enough for you?

Ice T and wife Nicole Austin.

-

Soliloguy
Member # 15917
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Damn man I agree, yellow bone dudes are feminin and annoying. I mean some or cool but damn they act like they are gods gift to B.W. On the real that dude is NOT Yellowbone, Yellow compared to the ave. Nigerian maybe.
quote:

-

Full-tan Yellow is the standard Yellow in Bilad Es Sudan. [Wink]

Not that I know much beyond my cocoon that is Niger [Big Grin]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
quote:

-

-

Light-skinned men were in in the 80s....but dem seh that Pres. Obama ah bring dem back in again  -

[Roll Eyes]

I never cared too much for light-skin man...I've seen plenty of handsome light-skin men of course, but they don't attract me and never really have....

from a woman's POV.

There's no shortage of light-skin people who gwan like dem nuff, just because dem light....mi have a likkle 19 yr old cousin who is light and try gwan nuff bout himSelf lately....I told him just the other day "my yute, yuh deh pon skunt noting atall special bout neidda you nor your light skin"

side note:

Soliloguy, I am sure you are quickly learning who to overlook around here....KMRT... [Roll Eyes]

yes, mi throw mi corn mi nuh call no fowl doah....

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
 -

-

-

more people for you to hate

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com