EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » K.3364 Tablet » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
cassiterides
Member # 18409
 - posted
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K.3364

- This tablet describes a ''dark race'' but others a ''light race''.

I've added the 4 main interpretations, some may find this interesting to debate.

melchior7
Member # 18960
 - posted
Interesting. I do believe that the earlier inhabitants of Southern Mesopotamia were Dravidan or Veddoid looking.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
That's why Wiki is untrustworthy it has lying dickweeds like you editing sh!t if you don't have fore knowledge of a subject do not quote from Wiki.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451
 - posted
Can he read Cuniform??

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
Leave it to white racists to speculate over such a finding. No doubt they will put more of their racial spins on it, as if it hasn't been a victim of enough racial spin. [Embarrassed]

quote:
Originally posted by melchior7:

Interesting. I do believe that the earlier inhabitants of Southern Mesopotamia were Dravidan or Veddoid looking.

So you believe the aboriginal people of Mesopotamia were black but not the aboriginal people of North Africa? LOL [Big Grin]

melchior7
Member # 18960
 - posted
[b]So you believe the aboriginal people of Mesopotamia were black but not the aboriginal people of North Africa?{/b]

Yep, dark skinned just like the Elamites and folks in South Asia. There was a movement of light skinned folk that reached Mesopotmaia and changed the phenotype. These migrated into North Africa earlier. And folks from Europe came in during the Ice Age.

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
 -
 -
 -

which one?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com