EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What happened to Rasol? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
neptunite
Member # 15838
 - posted
What happened to Rasol, I used to enjoy his debates. Has he written a book or anything?

Sundjata
Member # 13096
 - posted
He probably just got sick of arguing with trolls. He gradually stopped posting around the time this forum started going downhill. Can't say that I blame him.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by neptunite:
What happened to Rasol, I used to enjoy his debates. Has he written a book or anything?

hahahaha.....

Rasol was a constipated faker, who fled off this site once his mask was ripped off.

He musta shot himself in the head, after getting beaten down by superior argument.

He is completely absent from the web these days, and his disciples like deadhead Jehuti, Sujiata and Basfish.idiot. are left disconsolate.

Good riddance.

IronLion

WillisDunn
Member # 20125
 - posted
quote:

Which is the last book of Rasol you have read?

Barracuda Hydrobat Goggles

Omo Baba
Member # 18816
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

hahahaha.....

Rasol was a constipated faker, who fled off this site once his mask was ripped off.

He musta shot himself in the head, after getting beaten down by superior argument.

He is completely absent from the web these days, and his disciples like deadhead Jehuti, Sujiata and Basfish.idiot. are left disconsolate.

Good riddance.

IronLion

IronLion, am I missing something because I've always find rasol's arguments to be rational.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Omo Baba:
quote:
quote:

hahahaha.....

Good riddance.

IronLion

IronLion, am I missing something because I've always find rasol's arguments to be rational.
Thats ok. So did many others.

Those of us who knew him a bit more closer and longer, knew he was a megalomaniac who would not stop to stoop to any level to appear glorified.

I guess many of us are like that anyways, or we have other similar problems.

Hehe, don't mind me, I was just thinking aloud about that bytch Rasshole. [Big Grin]

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
quote:

That's because they ARE rational and to the detriment of the TinCat a.k.a. the 'IronLion', which is why still whines about Rasol even though he's gone. Of course he's glad Rasol is gone because it is HE (the TinCat) who got daily beat-downs from Rasol every time he tries to espouse his crap. [Embarrassed]

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

That's because they ARE rational and to the detriment of the TinCat a.k.a. the 'IronLion', which is why still whines about Rasol even though he's gone. Of course he's glad Rasol is gone because it is HE (the TinCat) who got daily beat-downs from Rasol every time he tries to espouse his crap. [Embarrassed]
^FYI: Mary was Rasshole's ex-girl friend before he left her, fled from this site, and is now in hiding all over the web. There is more to it... lol! [Big Grin]

African Kush
Member # 6729
 - posted
You're going to give me the next guy's slurpy seconds and then you have the nerve to have in all up in my view for years.. you must be smoking something very potent [Big Grin]

argyle104
Member # 14634
 - posted
rasol had too many run-ins with Argyle.

So he left, then tried to come back as Bob_01. He left again, this time permanently after receiving multiple scholarly beatdowns and intellectual thrashings from.............

me....................Argyle......................The Mighty.

Whatbox
Member # 10819
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

^FYI: Mary was Rasshole's ex-girl friend before he left her, fled from this site, and is now in hiding all over the web. There is more to it... lol! [Big Grin]
teh hel are you talkin about, more to it? Where is it you think he went?

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The man eventually dies in whomsoever manipulates truth and knowledge as if they were his personal property, to be used and abused at will....

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tin Cat is just b|tching like the little well you know, that he is cuz he knew Rasol wiped the flool with his silly ass. And of course Argay is just delusional as always. I wish Rasol would come back cuz he did have a way of keeping the arguments, shall we say more intelligent. Explorer seems to be less interested these days and who blames him.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

... I wish Rasol would come back cuz ..
See what I meant? Mary is still in love...lol! [Big Grin]

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
Rasol disappeared just following the debunking and exposure of that "Whites recently turned white in Europe" bogus "Discover" article he and MatterOverMind attempted to pass off as scientific research.

As the article's pseudo-science was systematically picked apart, Rasol abandoned MatterOverMind to fend for himself, which as you may easily surmise, quickly turned into an one-sided massacre with pieces of MoM's little brain scattered all over the thread.

Rasol has been MIA ever since.

So much for the lame "whites became Albino due to insufficient Vitamin D" and needing to lose melanin due to weaker UV environment nonsense Albinos seek to promote.

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549
 - posted
So you got owned by Rasol also ^

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
LOL, even a dunce like yourself lurked in that thread and could not jump in to aid Rasol and Mom defend their weak proposition.
Unarmed, You sat there like a fungus on a log, helplessly watching them take devastating sequential beat downs.

Utterly defeated, the "owned" cockroaches ran up under the cabinet attempting to avoid my size 16s from delivering the final crushing blow to their fragile and empty skulls.

It must have been hell for you being forced to sit in the shadows and observe in horror as yet another mainstream Albino lie was exposed and demolished.

That is the day that Rasol made a hasty retreat from ES, never to return.
No doubt he's still around somewhere, pushing that weak theory on other less informed sites.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
^lol! Classic!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com