EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » You losers really fucked up that guy's website » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
argyle104
Member # 14634
 - posted
I know that the owner of Egyptsearch is highly upset that a bunch of "race" obsessed losers ran away the non-race obsessed users of his other forums.

The guy was simply only trying to follow the great entrepreneurial way and you clowns ruined it for him.

As you guys can see all of the other posters who posted on the other forums have decided this place was where to many loons with their race obsessions posted. So they left.

Do you guys think the owner of this website will hire a "black american negro" if he opens another business? Of course he won't. You guys have only made it worse for your fellow "black american negroes" but you are too dumb to realize it.

Yes, there are also white loons who contributed to this site's demise. But whites don't have the reputation as "black american negroes" do of destroying everyplace they occupy.

Take a bow clowns, your race loonery has probably made yet another "non-black american negro" hate your ethnic group.

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
argyle I see you've come back to visit after pledging not to return, nit exactly a man of your word but that's ok you do have a place here (I will describe later)
You must have been busy going to other forums you hate and telling them off in your eccentric style.
I was wondering what you think of the Egyptsearch Reloaded site some of the better posters here have gone there?
Also are there any forums that you don't hate what are your recommendations?

thanks, lioness

argyle104
Member # 14634
 - posted
I don't give a damn. This place will be extinct soon. As a psychologist this was just a place to observe and take notes on mentally disturbed individuals such as yourself.

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
I don't give a damn. This place will be extinct soon. As a psychologist this was just a place to observe and take notes on mentally disturbed individuals such as yourself.

so you just come around for scientific purposes, here I was thinking you were an abnormal troll but you were actually just doing research, my bad

African Kush
Member # 6729
 - posted
Hey, do you. [Smile]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683
 - posted
argyle104 is Djehuti, a Surinam person living in Amsterdam. I guess his limited popularity is waning further as he adresses us with 'negro.' He comes across as a mr. I know it all, which really disgusts people, and he is regurlarly beaten up. and he is stupid, and plagiates others research, as he lacks abstraction abilities. He is not a Phillipino living in the US, not a psychiatrist.

http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=djehuti+amsterdam&um=1&hl=nl&biw=994&bih=639&tbm=isch&tbnid=qoT_yVsDE7cc-M:&imgrefurl=http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi%3Fubb%3Dget_top ic%3Bf%3D15%3Bt%3D000628&docid=sBoWhG-HF4XfnM&itg=1&imgurl=http://94.100.114.178/282250001-282300000/282251801-282251900/282251806_5_wsAT.jpeg&w=335&h=500&ei=ri85T-ukIYG8-QaBy6mQDA &zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=386&vpy=56&dur=2682&hovh=274&hovw=184&tx=91&ty=175&sig=111112119042530816823&page=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=78&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com