EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Houston's Death » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Explorer
Member # 14778
 - posted
Whitney Houston's rather sudden death has been followed by the usual frenzy in the media, that has followed the deaths of other celebrity figures, tying drug use to this death. Maybe those in the media know something that I don't know yet, because the last time I checked, investigation of the cause of death was still underway, and the results had therefore not been released.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451
 - posted
I think its based on some prescription drugs found in her House, Zanek and alcohol...but yeah its not confirmed.

RIP W. Houston..

The Explorer
Member # 14778
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:

RIP W. Houston..

I second that.

On the other issue:

Finding prescription drugs in Whitney's house is not a substitute for actual results based on concrete evidence gathered through investigation, which is why an investigation is underway. Many people have prescription drugs in their house. Let's face it; the only reason those in the sensationalist media tie Whitney's death to drugs, is because of her history of struggle with drugs. That's it. They are not basing their conclusions on the results of an investigation, whose results haven't even been released yet.

Could drugs have resulted in her death? It's possible. But nobody knows for sure yet, and anyone who professes otherwise, just as the media essentially presents itself, is a fraud. One can't simply draw a priori conclusions on something merely because "its possible" in absence of substantiation.

Listening to the media, one would think that the results of the investigation have already been released; that's how deceptive the media is.

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
^ Bingo!

The Explorer
Member # 14778
 - posted
Nice to see Grumman and I agree on something, since we rarely agree on issues. [Wink]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
I think its based on some prescription drugs found in her House, Zanek and alcohol...but yeah its not confirmed.

RIP W. Houston..

Xanax....

which even interacts with grapefruit/grapefruit juice smh....over-prescribed and highly addictive band-aid not a cure (and I far from fault the patients who are put on it)..though it's good for emergency purposes (ie, a panic attack)....

Reality check here though:

If you look at the last I dunno...decade....how many high profile celebrity deaths and/or hospitalizations/rehab stays were due to prescription drugs, versus illegal street drugs....ijs.

When I heard that small amounts of prescription drugs were found, I thought drug interaction of some kind with something, rather than OD.....I still think this, we will see....

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
''Nice to see Grumman and I agree on something, since we rarely agree on issues.

Yeah I had to get a drink to calm down. [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com