EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Two eye witnesses came forward stating that Zimmerman was crying for help (video) » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Afrolunacy revealed
Member # 19596
 - posted
Witnesses state that Zimmerman was being beaten and screaming for help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaknmTkjvU

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
LOL!

He got his ass kicked by a kid, should have listen to the 911 dispatcher. Now getting his ass kicked by a kid is the least of his problems.

Afrolunacy revealed
Member # 19596
 - posted
6 ft 3 inch, towering and tattooed with gold front kid [Eek!] This guy was a thug and, perhaps, a gang banger. His father was not truthful about why his son was suspended. He had a suspension due to a VIOLENT act. All of this will come out in court and the parents will be embarrassed for trying to portray their son as an innocent child as well as start a race riot.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
LOL!

He got his ass kicked by a kid, should have listen to the 911 dispatcher. Now getting his ass kicked by a kid is the least of his problems.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
I'm sure he pointed the skittles at Zimmerman so he had no choice but to defend himself. lol Like I said, Zimmermann went after him when he didn't need to and was advised not to, and now he is a walking dead. BANG!!!

Afrolunacy revealed
Member # 19596
 - posted
If anything happens to Zimmerman, vigilantism will be on the rise against young black thugs and gangstas (innocent blacks will get caught in the crossfire). Gun toting red necks will hunt them down at the slightest provocation. Gun sales have gone up exponentially since Trayvon's killing. Do you think that the buyers are black? LOL!

In the end, Blacks will lose this war. But of course, you are so fucking short-sighted, you don't realize this.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
I'm sure he pointed the skittles at Zimmerman so he had no choice but to defend himself. lol Like I said, Zimmermann went after him when he didn't need to and was advised not to, and now he is a walking dead. BANG!!!

Oshun
Member # 19740
 - posted
Dear reader there is already a main topic on the Zimmerman case:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006460

Please do not contribute to lunacy's trollish attempts to clutter the board with the same information over and over. So with that said:

-

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
"blacks will lose this war." LOL What a dummy. Red-necks have been killing blacks before Zimmerman and they will long after, and blacks will off whites, and Latinos whites etc etc etc. Only black-obsessed doomsday weirdos such as yourself thinks there will be any "race war" where one side "wins". One thing for sure though, Zimmerman is a walking dead man.

osirion
Member # 7644
 - posted
There are a lot of Whites who want to off Zimmerman as well.

Obama is already an indicator which way the race war is going. Egypt was also a good example. As long as there is food and fuel, race wars simply do not happen. Instead what we get is sexual equilibrium. The races will mix until their are no outliers.

This is equilibrium:

-

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com