EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version of Trayvon Martin Shooting... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
facts
Member # 19596
 - posted
Media is finally playing fair. Kudos to ABC for taking the lead.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cops-witnesses-back-george-zimmermans-version/story?id=16371852

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
I don't buy it for one second. There's no way this kid could've done that to a 200pound guy.

-

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281
 - posted
WHY DO YOU FIND THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE? WHITE GUY STARTS A FIGHT WITH BLACK GUY, BLACK GUY KICKS THE CRAP OUT OF THE WHITE GUY AND THE WHITE COWARD SHOOTS HIM. WHY IS THAT SO UNBELIEVABLE??? WHITES ARE BORN LIARS BULLIES AND COWARDS! ITS IN THEIR DNA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281
 - posted
WHY DO YOU FIND THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE? WHITE GUY STARTS A FIGHT WITH BLACK GUY, BLACK GUY KICKS THE CRAP OUT OF THE WHITE GUY AND BECAUSE THE WHITE COWARD IS LOSING THE FIGHT THE WHITE COWARD SHOOTS HIM. WHY IS THAT SO UNBELIEVABLE??? IT SOUNDS LIKE STAND YOUR GROUND TO ME!

WHITES ARE BORN LIARS BULLIES AND COWARDS! ITS IN THEIR DNA. ANY BLACK MAN WILL TELL YOU WITHOUT HESITATION THAT WHITES ARE COWARDS!

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
Yes, the pictures show as plain as day Zimmerman looks like he was at deaths doorstep that night considering how traumatized he looked with a broken nose and superficial abrasions on the back of his head. It's a wonder he wasn't taken to major surgery that night instead of walking about in the Sanford police department 35 minutes later. If I was Zimmerman's parents I would sue for this colossal medical oversight from the police department.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
Yeh, he should have waited until his head received more serious injuries then shoot, yes? lol

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
...no, the weakling should have fought back. Oh I forgot, he had a gun. My bad.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
Again, you make no sense. If he's a "weakling" why would he fight back? Jesus gramps are you that caught in in this? lol

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
To the reading challenged: he had a gun that's why he didn't fight back. He's a weakling. So you do agree with Zimmerman killing Trayvon. And you do agree the gun turned Zimmerman into a weakling.

facts
Member # 19596
 - posted
He did fight back, fool. He used his gun because Trayvon attempted to go for it. You are on the losing end of this, clown.

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
To the reading challenged: he had a gun that's why he didn't fight back. He's a weakling. So you do agree with Zimmerman killing Trayvon. And you do agree the gun turned Zimmerman into a weakling.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
quote:

[Roll Eyes] You said he was a weakling, so why expect him to fight back? Simple. Give it up gramps, your boy was a thug wanna be and got what all thug wanna bes deserve.

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Police department: ARE YOU FOLLOWING HIM?

Zim: HEAY...

Police department: OK, WE DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THAT!!!!

Zim: He RAN...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7qEcD8R-8

quote:
Neighbor #1, male - Call begins 4:12

Police … I just heard a shot right behind my house. [4:14] They’re wrestling right in the back of my porch.

911 dispatcher:

OK, we have several people calling in also. Anything else that you heard?

Neighbor:

Uh, no. A guy yelling “help.” Oh, my God! Um, there’s a guy with a flashlight in the backyard now. I think there’s flashlights, and there’s a guy – I don’t know if that’s a cop.

911 dispatcher:

OK, we’ve had several calls in. Are you sure you heard voices? Was there just one …

Neighbor:

There’s two guys. There’s two guys in the backyard with flashlights AND there’s a black guy down and it looks like he’s been shot and he’s dead. He’s laying and there’s multiple people calling. [5:50]

Continue reading on Examiner.com Neighbors' 911 calls before, during shooting death of Trayvon Martin transcribed - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/unsolved-cases-in-national/neighbor-s-911-calls-before-during-shooting-death-of-trayvon-martin-transcribed#ixzz1qg23dtt2

-

-

-

-

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:

Neighbor:

Oh, my God! The guy on top has a white t-shirt. [11:51]

911 dispatcher:

What do you mean guy on top? Did you see a fight? [11:59]

Neighbor:

I don’t know. I just looked out my window and the guy on top has a white t-shirt.

911 dispatcher:

A white t-shirt. Did you see what kind of pants?

Neighbor:

No.

quote:
Police department: did you see what he was wearing?

Zim: yeah, a dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, jeans and white kind of shoes.

New Trayvon Martin Witness speaks to CNNs Anderson Cooper

(who was the third person?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYf2xTvJpzU&feature=related

Trayvon Martin's parents Trust friend's phone call TODAY People TODAY com2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY2m8wIM5A4

ABC News Trayvon Martin in 7-Eleven on Night of Shooting
Surveillance video shows Florida teen in store before George Zimmerman shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvwhGVWAdjI

-

-

-

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
He did fight back, fool. He used his gun because Trayvon attempted to go for it. You are on the losing end of this, clown.

quote:

So how did Trayvon knew, Zim had a gun?

quote:
911 dispatcher:

OK, is he, the guy with the white t-shirt, did he get up and run?

Neighbor:

I don’t know – I came to the phone and called you. [12:29]

911 dispatcher:

OK. Was he White, Black, or Hispanic when you saw him?

Neighbor:

I couldn’t tell, it was completely dark.

911 dispatcher:

OK. Well, we have several units in route, OK?

Neighbor:

OK.

911 dispatcher:

Thank you, bye.

Ends 12:49

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281
 - posted
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!! IS IT NOT BECOMING CLEAR WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT THIS SICK MONKEY AND HIS FAKE NAMES??? YOU CAN GO TO YOUTUBE TO SEE ANOTHER! http://www.youtube.com/user/blokcom

THE DEGENERATE HAS TOO MANY FAKE NAMES AND ACCOUNTS TO COUNT FOLKS!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!! DO NOT BE DUPED!!!

Let me hip yall as to who this filthy stringy haired monkey making these threads is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jaimepretell

That is salsassin aka Clyde Winters aka the lioness aka mike111 AND SO MANY OTHERS!!!!!

This is what the mental midget is into! besides Olmecs and Ancient Egypt and trying to prove that blacks have lower IQs and attempting to advance race as a social construct this is what this degenerate is into!

You can read this page started by him in his fake name more than two years ago and then concentrate oin the SECOND page for context!

1) http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002398

READ THEM BOTH FOLKS!!!!!

2)
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006720

Oshun
Member # 19740
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:

quote:

Whoops [Razz]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
quote:
 -

That video is a fake. The guy in the hoodie does not look like Trayvon.

-

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
EVIDENCE SHEDS NEW LIGHT ON KILLING

Nearly 200 pages of documents, photos and audio recordings are released in
neighborhood watch volunteer's case

By kyle Hightower and Mike Schneider
Associated Press [5/18/12]

Orlando, FLA.: Trayvon Martin was shot through the heart at close range. George Zimmerman had a broken nose, bruises and bloody cuts on the back of his head.

The lead investigator in the case wanted to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter in the weeks after the shooting but was overruled.

These are among the details revealed in nearly 200 pages of documents, photos and recordings that were released Thursday in a case that has riveted the nation. Yet it's still unclear what exactly happened and whether it was racially motivated.

The evidence supports Zimmerman's contention that he was being beat up when he fired the fatal shot. At the same time, it bolsters the argument of Martin's parents that Zimmerman was profiling and that the whole confrontation could have been avoided if not for Zimmerman's actions.

Zimmerman is expected to claim the shooting was justified under Florida's ''stand your ground'' law. Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, didn't return a phone call seeking comment Thursday.

The evidence supporting Zimmerman's defense includes a photo showing the neighborhood watch volunteer with a bloody nose on the night of the fight. A paramedic report says Zimmerman had a 1-inch laceration on his head and a forehead abrasion.

''Bleeding tenderness to his nose,and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding,'' paramedic Michael Brandy wrote about injuries in the report.

Whether Zimmerman was injured in the Feb. 26 altercation with Martin has been a key question. The 28-year-old has claimed self-defense and said he only fired because the unarmed teenager attacked him.

Zimmerman was not arrested for weeks because he invoked Florida's ''stand your ground'' law, which does not require a person to retreat in the face of a serious threat. He was released on bail and is in hiding while he awaits trial on a second-degree murder charge. He has pleaded not guilty.

Other evidence supports the contention of Martin's parents that Zimmerman was the aggressor.

The investigator who called for Zimmerman's arrest, Christopher Serino, told prosecutors that the fight could have been avoided if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement. He said Zimmerman, after leaving his vehicle, could have identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and talked to him instead of confronting him. The report was written on March 13, nearly a month before Zimmerman's eventual arrest.

He said there is no evidence Martin was involved in any criminal activity as he walked to the home of his father's fiancee in the same gated community where Zimmerman lived.

The case has become a national racial flash point because the Martin family and supporters contend Zimmerman singled Martin out because he was black. Zimmerman has a Peruvian mother and a white father.

The autopsy says medical examiners found THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, when they tested Martin's blood and urine. The amount described in the autopsy report is such a low level that it would have played no role in Martin's behavior, said Larry Kobilinsky, a professor of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York.

''This kind of level can be seen days after somebody smokes,'' Kobilinsky said. ''If it comes up in the case, I would be surprised. It wouldn't benefit the defense, it wouldn't benefit the prosecution, and if the defense tried to bring it up, the judge would keep it out.''

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
''Bleeding tenderness to his nose,and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding,'' paramedic Michael Brandy wrote about injuries in the report.

The earlier photoshopped pictures are a long way from the current photo of near death injuries ain't it.

I wonder why the hospital folks didn't set Zimmerman's nose? Is that why it appeared just slightly swollen in the picture. Is it because it was a minor and probably hairline nose fracture? A fracture that obviously wasn't serious enough to take Zimmy boy on a stretcher to the hospital.

Anguishofbeing and Facts, have you boys located Martin's burglary tools?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
Yeh, he should have waited until his head was banged on the concrete a few more times just to make sure whatever he did next would qualify as "self-defense". lol

You're hanging on to a thread now. More than reasonable doubt, Zimmerman's walking. And one more black juvenile delinquent is no longer with us. As the world turns.

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
 -

That video is a fake. The guy in the hoodie does not look like Trayvon.

-

Sure, [Roll Eyes]

One officer who lifted Martin's shirt at the scene "felt a large, cold can in the center pocket" of the teen's hoodie, which was the iced tea he'd bought just minutes before. Blood was later spotted on his Skittles, along with a lighter, a T-Mobile brand cell phone, headphones and $40 and some change.

I am sure the cash register recognized/ recognizes him.

-

-

-

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Whoops [Razz]
Added to that!

If someone goes for his/ her gun and you are at close field. What will you or anyone attempt to do?

That's right. [Wink]

-

-

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
quote:

-

Quit playing games. THAT is not Trayvon! THIS is Trayvon...

-

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:

-

Quit playing games. THAT is not Trayvon! THIS is Trayvon...

-

[Roll Eyes]

As a matter of fact, I am not playing games.

One officer who lifted Martin's shirt at the scene "felt a large, cold can in the center pocket" of the teen's hoodie, which was the iced tea he'd bought just minutes before. Blood was later spotted on his Skittles, along with a lighter, a T-Mobile brand cell phone, headphones and $40 and some change.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com