EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White Woman Improves Health by Turning Black, boosting Melanin levels by 63% » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
"the darker the berry the sweeter the juice"

-

http://www.cancer.gov/

Tanning Booth Treatments Found Beneficial in Prevention of Skin Cancer and other Diseases

After false accusations of child abuse, "the Tanning Mom" Patricia Krentcil, 44, of Nutley New Jersey has been emerging victorious after the National Cancer Institute (NCI) recently endosed her efforts to increase melanin levels in her skin.
"Due to bigoted views on skin color, this misundertood woman has been taken to task and wrongly accused by the media of child abuse when what she has been doing in the tanning booth was improving her health and her child's health by enhancing melanin levels " said John Niederhuber, director of the NCI.
"We used to think that tanning salons increased the risk of malignant melanomas but numerous studies are now showing the opposite, a reduced risk of cancer and other diseases. We are now recommending that lighter skinned people to begin sunlamp melanin enhancements from birth"

Few people know that Melanin is found in almost every organ of the body and is necessary in order for the brain and nerves to operate, the eyes to see, and the cells to reproduce!

Thus, Melanin is vastly more than just a "pigment" coloring the skin and hair. At the core of your brain is the "locus coeruleus," a structure that is BLACK because it contains large amounts of Melanin which is essential in order for it to operate! In fact, all the most crucial brain structures are heavily melanized! "Brain melanin is concentrated in a region that functions as a gate for all sensory, motor, emotional and motivational input and output" as well as a region that mediates conscious awareness in general. Dr. Richard King considers the presence of Melanin to be a key agent in heightening psychic sensitivity in the human organism. Dr. Frank Barr suggests (neuro)Melanin may join forces with the glial cells (formerly seen as only the 'glue' of the nervous system) to form a subtly triggered matrix for mental organization that is, the "mind's eye."

Melanin in the Brain increases from the lower
primates and reaches its peak in the BLACK HUMAN..

"All humans possess this Black internal brain evidence of their common Black Afrikan Origin. The All Black neuromelanin nerve tract of the brain is profound proof that the human race is a Black race, with many variations of Black, from Black-Black to White-Black, all internally rooted in a vast sea of Brain Blackness."

"Humanity may differ in outer appearance, with variations of colors but internally they are all black, all African at the core. The question for all humans is how to relate to this blackness. A transformation process requires, first, the right heart or feelings and profound African knowledge as taught in ancient African universities. Today's racist is afraid, ignorant of his/her blackness, choosing to run from the ancestral Black core. Today's reborn black masters will accept their blackness, become unified with the universe and be inspired to creative genius at levels that surpass the pyramids."

Dr. Richard King
African Origin of Biological Psychiatry (p31, 24)

Melanin is found everywhere, throughout Nature...
in animals, plants (that's why raisins and banana bruises are brown), the soil, waters of creeks, lakes, seas, and even in comets! Concentrations vary from parts per million to parts per billion, and it is soluble in liquid phases.
Melanin is necessary for humans to reproduce!
Melanin is abundantly present at the inception of life: a Melanin sheath covers both the sperm and the egg! In the human embryo, the melanocytes (skin pigment cells), the brain, and the nerve cells all originate from the same place; the neural crest. Melanocytes resemble nerve cells and are essential for conveying energy. When the presence of Melanin is missing or insufficient in the ectoderm, this causes the mother to lose her baby; in the case of all whites, a defective baby is produced.
Melanin is the major organizing molecule in living systems
Dr. Frank Barr, pioneering discoverer of Melanin's organizing ability and other properties, opens his technical work, Melanin: The Organizing Molecule: "The hypothesis is advanced that (neuro)melanin (in conjunction with other pigment molecules such as the isopentenoids) functions as the major organizational molecule in living systems. Melanin is depicted as an organizational "trigger" capable of using established properties such as photon- (electron)- photon conversions, free radical-redox mechanism, ion exchange mechanisms, ion exchange mechanisms, and semiconductive switching capabilities to direct energy to strategic molecular systems and sensitive hierarchies of protein enzyme cascades. Melanin is held capable of regulating a wide range of molecular interactions and metabolic processes..."
Melanin's Main Properties: It absorbs, stores & transforms energy. It has "black hole" properties.
Black Melanin can convert light energy to sound energy and back again!

Melanin is BLACK because its chemical structure allows no energy to escape. It is also Black because Black is the perfect absorber of light and all energy frequencies, making Black Melanin the super absorber of Energy and Light! Thus scientists describe it as acting like a "black hole."

Melanin can rearrange its chemical structure to absorb ALL energy across the radiant energy spectrum (sunlight, X-rays, music, sound, radar, radio waves...) ­and can transmute and store this energy for later use!

Melanin can absorb a great amount of energy and yet not produce a tremendous amount of heat when it absorbs this energy, because it can transform harmful energy into useful energy. According to Dr. Leon Edelstein*, Melanin can absorb tremendous quantities of energy of all kinds, including energy from sunlight, x-ray machines, and energy that is formed within cells during the metabolism of cells. He theorizes that Melanin has the ability to neutralize the potentially harmful effects of these energies.

In Dr. Frank Barr's theory, matter is shaped and structured by light: that is, matter is organized through the interaction of molecules composed of slowed-down light. These molecular [Melanin] combinations "eat" light in order to maintain, expand and evolve matter. The more highly evolved a species, the more complex its biological capacity to use light.

Melanin has superconducting properties; it shows evidence of being a room-temperature (biological) super-conductor. Normally, superconductivity occurs only at very low temperatures.

Melanin is like a battery. Melanin "may be viewed as a battery that is partially charged and can always accept an electrical charge!"

1 When sunlight or other energy comes in contact with the Melanin battery, it increases the charge of the battery to a certain degree. When the energy is captured, the battery has more energy to use in the body. "This means that the BLACK HUMAN can charge up his MELANIN just by being in the sun or around the right type of musical sounds or other energy sources."

2 Melanin in the eye receives light and converts it into the electrical energy that comes across as an image.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^A cruel hoax Lioness.

We would all love to have such an easy fix for the Albino problem. With darkened skin, Albinos would likely be less self-conscious of their defect, and therefore less likely to do their usual violence (emotional and physical) against normals.

But alas, that is not the case. There is no cure for Albinism. The best that a conscientious Albino can do, is to look to the betterment of their children. For Albino men, that means finding Black women who will mate with them. For Albino women, that means Christmas comes early: They get to have of the Black Snake they want, and they get to claim that they're doing it for the children.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^Note to Doxie:

Following up on the thought.

As you know, malibudusul has expressed an interest in you. I gave you an easy out; you can say that you're doing it for the "Naturally" beautiful children that you will have (and how much you will save on make-up for her). Note the Brazilian girls below, wouldn't you love to have a daughter who looks so beautiful and healthy?

But there is one problem, I don't know if malibudusul is dark enough to do you much good, but look on the bright side, even a little melanin injection is better than none.

malibudusul are you dark enough?

-

-

-

-

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted

______________________?

-

DHDoxies
Member # 19701
 - posted
No thank you Mikey boy. I already said I DON'T LIKE BLACK MEN. I don't want no mixed kids thanks.

Anglo_Pyramidologist
Member # 18853
 - posted
what the hell is this place.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^Fine Doxie, continue into Albinism oblivion then. You can't say that I didn't try to save you.

But it really is stupid on your part; with Global Warming coming on so rapidly, the sun will be an even greater menace to you in the future. I gave you an opportunity to save your children, but you refused, now it's on you.

But then again, maybe your kids will like it in the Arctic and Antarctic.

KoKaKoLa
Member # 19312
 - posted

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
No thank you Mikey boy. I already said I DON'T LIKE BLACK MEN. I don't want no mixed kids thanks.

Good. You want a pink, limp, weak, and sorry thingy like Cashitty?

LOL! Your luck not mine.... [Razz]

malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
I had not seen this topic.
This is a Brazilian actress Thais Araujo.
I'm brown
as this

-

Only the color is just like me

HAHHAHAH [Big Grin]

malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
Thais araujo as Chica da silva

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzdhQ814Kug&feature=related

*Dubbed in Spanish

malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
Camila Pitanga
 -

-

-

Juliana Paes

-

-

-

DHDoxies
Member # 19701
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

Good. You want a pink, limp, weak, and sorry thingy like Cashitty?

LOL! Your luck not mine.... [Razz]

No IronLiar, not like Cass. HBK is my idea of the perfect man. Gorgeous long blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, just the right amount of muscle, yummy, God bless Texas LOL.

malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
Doxie, Love Wild Men

-

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
No IronLiar, not like Cass. HBK is my idea of the perfect man. Gorgeous long blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, just the right amount of muscle, yummy, God bless Texas LOL.

Michael Shawn Hickenbottom aka "The Heartbreak Kid (HBK)"

-

-

Well malibudusul, now you know what she likes - think you can take him and win her.

(Assuming that you think she's worth the trouble).

malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
I like of many women
i Have a list

Nick minaj
leila lopes

because of this
I want a harem

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
emanuela de paula
 -

Anglo_Pyramidologist
Member # 18853
 - posted
lol. Shawn Hickenbottom isn't remotely handsome. He's like 45 years old, pushing 50. Poor facial symmetry, too robust etc.

A handsome male, would be someone like Desmond Harrington -

-

If you go here you get a list of a top 100 rate handsome men:

Basically, there is a general physical type.

http://izismile.com/2010/02/25/the_top_100_most_beautiful_men_100_pics.html

If you look at the list you will see there are virtually no Negroids. Women always rank black men at the bottom, nappy hair, wide noses etc are not considered handsome features.

The physical type most women find attractive or most handsome are Caucasoid men with dark hair, but light eyes and light skin. Muscular (but not excessive), tallish with pretty good facial symmetry. Harrington is a good example.

malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
tyra banks

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
Anglo, you is gay like
this ex nazi

Now Monika Strub
 -

-

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2011/03/14/ex-neo-nazi-changes-sex-and-politics/

Anglo_Pyramidologist
Member # 18853
 - posted
I am heterosexual. Pointing out a guy is handsome like Desmond Harrington, doesn't equate to a homosexual attraction. I guess you are too dumb to understand that.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
I am heterosexual. Pointing out a guy is handsome like Desmond Harrington, doesn't equate to a homosexual attraction. I guess you are too dumb to understand that.

No he is not. You are a repressed homosexual.

Come out of the closet! [Razz]

DHDoxies
Member # 19701
 - posted
quote:
lol. Shawn Hickenbottom isn't remotely handsome. He's like 45 years old, pushing 50. Poor facial symmetry, too robust etc.

-

If you look at the list you will see there are virtually no Negroids. Women always rank black men at the bottom, nappy hair, wide noses etc are not considered handsome features.

The physical type most women find attractive or most handsome are Caucasoid men with dark hair, but light eyes and light skin. Muscular (but not excessive), tallish with pretty good facial symmetry. Harrington is a good example.

LOL Cass, funny but ALOT of other women would agree with me on HBK hehehe. But hey I also find Randy Orton to be cute an a-hole and too young for me but cute, ohh and Jon Bon Jovi (back in the 80's), Bret Michaels from Poison (Back in the 80's), Blas Elias (former drummer for Slaughter) so I have varied tastes LOL.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
^^
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Doxie, Love Wild Men

-

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
"the darker the berry the sweeter the juice"

Tanning Booth Treatments Found Beneficial in Prevention of Skin Cancer and other Diseases

After false accusations of child abuse, "the Tanning Mom" Patricia Krentcil, 44, of Nutley New Jersey has been emerging victorious after the National Cancer Institute (NCI) recently endosed her efforts to increase melanin levels in her skin.
"Due to bigoted views on skin color, this misundertood woman has been taken to task and wrongly accused by the media of child abuse when what she has been doing in the tanning booth was improving her health and her child's health by enhancing melanin levels " said John Niederhuber, director of the NCI.
"We used to think that tanning salons increased the risk of malignant melanomas but numerous studies are now showing the opposite, a reduced risk of cancer and other diseases. We are now recommending that lighter skinned people to begin sunlamp melanin enhancements from birth"

Few people know that Melanin is found in almost every organ of the body and is necessary in order for the brain and nerves to operate, the eyes to see, and the cells to reproduce!

Thus, Melanin is vastly more than just a "pigment" coloring the skin and hair. At the core of your brain is the "locus coeruleus," a structure that is BLACK because it contains large amounts of Melanin which is essential in order for it to operate! In fact, all the most crucial brain structures are heavily melanized! "Brain melanin is concentrated in a region that functions as a gate for all sensory, motor, emotional and motivational input and output" as well as a region that mediates conscious awareness in general. Dr. Richard King considers the presence of Melanin to be a key agent in heightening psychic sensitivity in the human organism. Dr. Frank Barr suggests (neuro)Melanin may join forces with the glial cells (formerly seen as only the 'glue' of the nervous system) to form a subtly triggered matrix for mental organization that is, the "mind's eye."

Melanin in the Brain increases from the lower
primates and reaches its peak in the BLACK HUMAN..

"All humans possess this Black internal brain evidence of their common Black Afrikan Origin. The All Black neuromelanin nerve tract of the brain is profound proof that the human race is a Black race, with many variations of Black, from Black-Black to White-Black, all internally rooted in a vast sea of Brain Blackness."

"Humanity may differ in outer appearance, with variations of colors but internally they are all black, all African at the core. The question for all humans is how to relate to this blackness. A transformation process requires, first, the right heart or feelings and profound African knowledge as taught in ancient African universities. Today's racist is afraid, ignorant of his/her blackness, choosing to run from the ancestral Black core. Today's reborn black masters will accept their blackness, become unified with the universe and be inspired to creative genius at levels that surpass the pyramids."

Dr. Richard King
African Origin of Biological Psychiatry (p31, 24)

Melanin is found everywhere, throughout Nature...
in animals, plants (that's why raisins and banana bruises are brown), the soil, waters of creeks, lakes, seas, and even in comets! Concentrations vary from parts per million to parts per billion, and it is soluble in liquid phases.
Melanin is necessary for humans to reproduce!
Melanin is abundantly present at the inception of life: a Melanin sheath covers both the sperm and the egg! In the human embryo, the melanocytes (skin pigment cells), the brain, and the nerve cells all originate from the same place; the neural crest. Melanocytes resemble nerve cells and are essential for conveying energy. When the presence of Melanin is missing or insufficient in the ectoderm, this causes the mother to lose her baby; in the case of all whites, a defective baby is produced.
Melanin is the major organizing molecule in living systems
Dr. Frank Barr, pioneering discoverer of Melanin's organizing ability and other properties, opens his technical work, Melanin: The Organizing Molecule: "The hypothesis is advanced that (neuro)melanin (in conjunction with other pigment molecules such as the isopentenoids) functions as the major organizational molecule in living systems. Melanin is depicted as an organizational "trigger" capable of using established properties such as photon- (electron)- photon conversions, free radical-redox mechanism, ion exchange mechanisms, ion exchange mechanisms, and semiconductive switching capabilities to direct energy to strategic molecular systems and sensitive hierarchies of protein enzyme cascades. Melanin is held capable of regulating a wide range of molecular interactions and metabolic processes..."
Melanin's Main Properties: It absorbs, stores & transforms energy. It has "black hole" properties.
Black Melanin can convert light energy to sound energy and back again!

Melanin is BLACK because its chemical structure allows no energy to escape. It is also Black because Black is the perfect absorber of light and all energy frequencies, making Black Melanin the super absorber of Energy and Light! Thus scientists describe it as acting like a "black hole."

Melanin can rearrange its chemical structure to absorb ALL energy across the radiant energy spectrum (sunlight, X-rays, music, sound, radar, radio waves...) ­and can transmute and store this energy for later use!

Melanin can absorb a great amount of energy and yet not produce a tremendous amount of heat when it absorbs this energy, because it can transform harmful energy into useful energy. According to Dr. Leon Edelstein*, Melanin can absorb tremendous quantities of energy of all kinds, including energy from sunlight, x-ray machines, and energy that is formed within cells during the metabolism of cells. He theorizes that Melanin has the ability to neutralize the potentially harmful effects of these energies.

In Dr. Frank Barr's theory, matter is shaped and structured by light: that is, matter is organized through the interaction of molecules composed of slowed-down light. These molecular [Melanin] combinations "eat" light in order to maintain, expand and evolve matter. The more highly evolved a species, the more complex its biological capacity to use light.

Melanin has superconducting properties; it shows evidence of being a room-temperature (biological) super-conductor. Normally, superconductivity occurs only at very low temperatures.

Melanin is like a battery. Melanin "may be viewed as a battery that is partially charged and can always accept an electrical charge!"

1 When sunlight or other energy comes in contact with the Melanin battery, it increases the charge of the battery to a certain degree. When the energy is captured, the battery has more energy to use in the body. "This means that the BLACK HUMAN can charge up his MELANIN just by being in the sun or around the right type of musical sounds or other energy sources."

2 Melanin in the eye receives light and converts it into the electrical energy that comes across as an image.

You should credit MK for this post you are pretending to be yours.

You not only lie, you steal and cheat as well. Typical albino traits...

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:

-

Er, Cass, Doxie; You DO understand that you are about 10% of the world population. That means that if 10 people were lined up - only one would look like YOU!

Yet you presume to say what the other 90% of the world would find attractive?

How can you doubt me when I say your Albinism has made you delusional?

DHDoxies
Member # 19701
 - posted
Mikey boy, BTW, do NOT credit me with Cass's post like he & I are one in same Mike. Myself I was only speaking of guys that I MYSELF find attractive LOL. Cass was the one who made the post you quoted.

BTW, Cass the guy you posted is IMO NOT attractive in the least.

Ohh yeah btw Mikey boy, Mali wouldn't want me anyhow cause I'm ugly as hell LOL ROTFLMBO.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^In spite of your Albino exterior, and your overlooking of your peoples atrocity littered past, you are a gem.

Anglo_Pyramidologist
Member # 18853
 - posted
quote:
Mikey boy, BTW, do NOT credit me with Cass's post like he & I are one in same Mike. Myself I was only speaking of guys that I MYSELF find attractive LOL. Cass was the one who made the post you quoted.

Ohh yeah btw Mikey boy, Mali wouldn't want me anyhow cause I'm ugly as hell LOL ROTFLMBO.

ok. well both my sisters find that guy attractive. They were basically drooling at him when i watched the film 'wrong turn' some years back.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
quote:

ok. well both my sisters find that guy attractive. They were basically drooling at him when i watched the film 'wrong turn' some years back.
Lol..gay-boy!

You found him sexually attractive as you earlier admitted.

Get out of the closet... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:

Muscular (but not excessive), tallish with pretty good facial symmetry. Harrington is a good example.

KoKaKoLa
Member # 19312
 - posted

IEtherianSoul9
Member # 19719
 - posted
Lol @ DHDoxies, "I don't want no mixed kids thanks."...so that means you do want mixed kids.

DHDoxies
Member # 19701
 - posted
Nope IEthrianSoul, that means I do not want any mixed kids. I wouldn't want any child of mine looking at me & saying "Momma why do you have blue eyes & mine are brown", "Momma why is your skin light & mine is brown", "Momma why don't I look like you", looking around at the rest of my family and saying "Momma why don't I look like anyone on your side of the family".

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^True, by all accounts mixed children often have a difficult time - especially in Albino environments - fearful, Xenophobic creatures that you are.

However consider the alternative.
As I said earlier, Global Warming ain't gonna get any better. UV levels in Indiana my reach central American levels.

This may be your children's future!

-  -

What you say; you'll just move further north?

Well not so fast: look at these children.
They live in the Arctic, so why are they so dark you ask.

-

Snow Sunburn!

-  -

Even the coldest, most Sun-Deprived place on the Earth, is not safe for White people!

Antarctic researchers need solid sun block: study

Expeditioners to Antarctic train for freezing temperatures and social isolation, but a study has found there is something else to be wary of -- SUNBURN!

The recent joint study by the Australian Antarctic Division (AAD) and the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency found that more than 80 percent of researchers to the South Pole were potentially exposed to ultraviolet (UV) rays in excess of the recommended limits. Almost a third received more than five times these limits.

The study showed that in some cases the UV exposure levels in Australian Antarctic stations can reach an index level of 8 or more, making exposure levels there similar to what lifeguards in Australia's sunny Queensland state potentially receive.

I dunno Doxie, for the children's sake, maybe you should reconsider malibudusul's offer.

Anglo_Pyramidologist
Member # 18853
 - posted
Mike you do realise people no longer need sunlight for Vitamin D. We now live in a world with vitamin supplements, and lamps which generate filtered UV light which are more healthy than natural sunlight. And they are as cheap as about $30.

Why exactly would sunburning be an issue?

No one even needs to get sunlight anymore for vitamin d.

You can basically just live in your basement with a lamp and supplements, and be MORE healthy than someone who exposes themself in the sun.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
Cass, I couldn't agree with you more. It seems that nature is stepping in to solve mans racial problems for him. And I think that it's great that you are ahead of the curve. But the basement might not be that great an idea, simply because you wouldn't get enough exercise in the basement.

I HAVE A BETTER IDEA!

How about places with wide open spaces, lots of beautiful "Natural" decorations, and lots of water for drinking and water sports - sounds great, right!

-

-

-

-

-

-

And for those Albino idiots who just MUST have the Sun - well looka here - a solarium!

-

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
When we lost Europe we cried.

-

When we get it back again - then we can smile again.

-

DHDoxies
Member # 19701
 - posted
Mike you stupid idiot, Europe has never been yours to lose and you'll never have it. It has always belonged to us & always will. If it did you'd be able to post the unbiased proof I asked you to in my thread but you didn't you just ran off like a scared little bunny, like a scolded little puppy with your tail tucked between your legs. As I said we will NOT hand our history, heritage, identities, & ancestral homeland over to you without a fight. BTW you go live in a cave Mikey boy.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^Just trying to be helpful.

DHDoxies
Member # 19701
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

-

-

Borrowing this Mikey boy

When white children found Mikey boy & his cohorts hated them & were stealing their history, heritage, identities, homeland they cried.

-

When Mikey White people hater & his cohorts finally stop. They can smile again.

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
The white children are crying because they heard the truth?
This is great!
I'm jumping for joy!
YES!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

-

-

You fuking idiot. lol

DHDoxies
Member # 19701
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
The white children are crying because they heard the truth?
This is great!
I'm jumping for joy!
YES!

No Mali you psycho Black dim wit, White children are crying because of White people hating, kill Whitey, Black racist, Black supremacist, psycho, moronic, SOBs like you trying to steal what rightfully belongs to them.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
When Albino humans say a thing "Rightfully belongs to them" we have been condition to imagine that there has been some process of "Earning" that thing which they say "Rightfully belongs to them".

But in fact, what Albinos really mean when they say "Rightfully belongs to us"; is that they have killed the people who USED to own it.

So then, is killing the previous owners sufficient to say that you have "Earned" a thing? Well in the practical sense, the answer would appear to be yes. After all, assuming that their adversary is not totally helpless, and also has the ability to kill them, then putting life on the line, is potentially the highest price that you can pay.

The problem comes about when they try to inject some moral or religious right to their claim - which they always lyingly do. Of course that is merely part of their delusionary makeup, and will be ignored by the next claimant, just as they ignored that of the previous claimant.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com