EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why Do White People...... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
asante-Korton
Member # 18532
 - posted
Why do white people create fake accounts on Topix, Youtube etc. and pretend to be AA, African, Asian or anything else that they are not?

Oshun
Member # 19740
 - posted
Same reason Cassi uses CT to sockpuppet...to avoid being called a racist.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
They wish to be black.
The Internet allows them to live out this fantasy in the comfort of their own trailers, synagogues.

Khufu
Member # 17461
 - posted
To keep sh*t going. Plain&simple

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
Why do white people create fake accounts on Topix, Youtube etc. and pretend to be AA, African, Asian or anything else that they are not?

I have noticed this too.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
I wondered about that also, I looked at some Youtube vids of people's comments with the most fiery anti-white seemly black nationalist rhetoric steeped in black gangsta slang and just out of curiosity I clk on their channel and I swear more than half the time you find stuff like this below
 -
with links to white nationalist vids, I remember vividly this one guy pretending to be Mexican who hate blacks going on about niggers this and niggers that then I clk his channel and he is proclaiming white pride world wide with above flag and metal music, other times their channel is a blank page.

So my take on this is there are people with a concerted effort to make African Americans out to be complete classless ignoramuses.

What I do find is that most the authentic response from Black commentors are straight to the point and well worded,so yeah watch out for those who like to yell Nigga will stomp on a white devil types..they are more than likely posers.

Oshun
Member # 19740
 - posted
Someone should make a video about this deliberate sabotage so that people will question the ignorant jackasses who speak on behalf of the black community or some other group.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com