EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ainu were Anu? Jomon were Black? NO..... facial reconstruction of Jomon » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419
 - posted
There is apperantely crazy claims that Ainu were egyptian Anu and Jomons were Black. However such wild claim is not supported by anthropology or genetics.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/China_2.htm

Modern Japanese and European anthropologist and scientist concluded Ainu and Jomon are actually what proto-mongoloid looked like, their genetics and skulls have no similarity to Caucasoid only their cranial facial appears like Caucasian, they have more in common with Amerindians than to any Europeans, Australoids, Melanesian ect

Proto-mongoloid = no East Asian appearance
Neo-mongoloid = evolved from proto-mongoloid due to adaption of the cold during the ice age.
Japanese = Neo-mongoloid with little to some proto-mongoloid admixture.

Japanese have 14% Jomon mtDNA + 36% Jomon Y-DNA
Okinawans have 60% Jomon Y-DNA + 30% Jomon mtDNA

Facial reconstruction of Jomon

-
 -
 -

SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419
 - posted
(sorry for the speaking mistakes)

Afro-centrist even claimed that Ainu and Jomon are mulatto and Black? when in fact they are proto-mongoloid people like Ameridians.

An recontruction of Jomon and Yayoi
 -
 -
 -

Native Americans are also proto-mongoloid, but Eskimo, Inuit and some aboriginal Indian population are neo-mongoloid people like Chinese, Korean, Mongolian, Japanese.

-
 -

"
Margaret Sleeboom-Faulkner of the Department of Anthropology at the University of Sussex said Kanzō Umehara considered the Ainu and Ryukyuans to have "preserved their proto-Mongoloid traits".[52]"

" Mark J. Hudson Professor of Anthropology at Nishikyushu University, Kanzaki, Saga, Japan, said Japan was settled by a "Proto-Mongoloid" population in the "Pleistocene" who became the "Jōmon" and their features can be seen in the "Ainu" and "Okinawan" people.[53] Hudson said that, later, during the "Yayoi period", the "Neo-Mongoloid" type entered Japan.[53] Hudson said "genetically" Japanese people are "primarily" Neo-Mongoloid with Proto-Mongoloid "admixture".[53] "

Ameridians with Proto-mongoloid traits

-
 -

" Based on the studies of cranial and dental features, the Jomon population was Archaic Mongoloids, which was not adapted to the cold environment. The Ainu also, Hanihara states, belong to the Archaic Mongoloids, and they came to Japan "

"The Jomon and Ainu human remains share similarities (Ukmchara and Hanihara 1982). The characteristics of Ainu teeth show that they are Mongoloids (Hanihara 1979) "

Genetic link between Asians and native Americans... [Hum Immunol. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

Genetic link between Asians and native Americans: evidence from HLA genes and haplotypes.

We have been studying polymorphisms of HLA class I and II genes in East Asians including Buryat in Siberia, Mongolian, Han Chinese, Man Chinese, Korean Chinese, South Korean, and Taiwan indigenous populations in collaboration with many Asian scientists. Regional populations in Japan, Hondo-Japanese, Ryukyuan, and Ainu, were also studied. HLA-A, -B, and -DRB1 gene frequencies were subjected to the correspondence analysis and calculation of DA distances. The correspondence analysis demonstrated several major clusters of human populations in the world. "Mongoloid" populations were highly diversified, in which several clusters such as Northeast Asians, Southeast Asians, Oceanians, and Native Americans were observed. Interestingly, an indigenous population in North Japan, Ainu, was placed relatively close to Native Americans in the correspondence analysis. Distribution of particular HLA-A, -B, -DRB1 alleles and haplotypes was also analyzed in relation to migration and dispersal routes of ancestral populations. A number of alleles and haplotypes showed characteristic patterns of regional distribution. For example, B39-HR5-DQ7 (B*3901-DRB1*1406-DQB1*0301) was shared by Ainu and Native Americans. A24-Cw8-B48 was commonly observed in Taiwan indigenous populations, Maori in New Zealand, Orochon in Northeast China, Inuit, and Tlingit. These findings further support the genetic link between East Asians and Native Americans. We have proposed that various ancestral populations in East Asia, marked by different HLA haplotypes, had migrated and dispersed through multiple routes. Moreover, relatively small genetic distances and the sharing of several HLA haplotypes between Ainu and Native Americans suggest that these populations are descendants of some Upper Paleolithic populations of East Asia.

SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419
 - posted
Haplogroup D* and others markers genetically evolved and mutated 60,000 years from Ainu Haplogroup D2, Tibetan D1, Tibeto-Butmese D3 markers, there basically not even the same thing. So an Ainu with Haplogroup D2 or an Tibetan with D1 are as distinct from Negrito D* as Koreans O2b are distinct from Europeans R1a.

Haplogroup D* Adamanese
Haplogroup D1 Tibetan
Haplogroup D2 Ainu, Jomon
Haplogroup D3 Tibeto-burmese

"
Within this lineage, ale Onges and Jarawas almost exclusively belong to Haplotype D, which is also found in Tibet and Japan, but is rare on the Indian mainland and elsewhere in Asia.[13] However, this is a subclade of the D haplogroup which has not been seen outside of the Andamans, a fact that underscores the insularity of these tribes.[14] The only other group that is known to predominantly belong to haplogroup D are the Ainu aboriginal people of Japan.[15] "
Haplogroup D2, D1, D3 is found in other parts of Asia, they don't have anything to do with Adamanese. It's basically no different to Australians C5 and Mongolians C3, they are genetically divege and evolved markers from 60,000 years ago, there completely different in other words.

Ainu are related with Ameridians, no caucasoid, negrito, australoids
PURE BLOODED AINU ARE LIGHTER SKINNED THAN JAPANESE.
Ainu and Jomon are north Asian mongoloid group, as are Japanese

-
 -

1) According to Cavalli-Sforza, Ainu are in the same genetic cluster as the "Northeast and East Asian"

Source: Cavalli-Sforza, L.L., Menozzi, P. & Piazza, A. (1994). The History and Geography of Human Genes. New Jersey: Princeton University Press.

2) Mark J. Hudson Professor of Anthropology at Nishikyushu University, Kanzaki, Saga, Japan, said Japan was settled by a "Proto-Mongoloid" population in the Pleistocene who became the Jōmon and their features can be seen in the Ainu and Okinawan people

Source: Hudson, Mark J. (1999). Ruins of identity: ethnogenesis in the Japanese Islands

3) Anthropologist Arnold Henry Savage Landor described the Ainu as having deep-set eyes and an eye shape typical of Europeans, with a large and prominent browridge, large ears, hairy and prone to baldness, slightly flattened hook nose with large and broad nostrils, prominent cheek bones, large mouth and thick lips and a long region from nose to mouth and small chin region

4) Omoto has also shown that the Ainu are Mongoloid, and not Caucasoid, on the basis of fingerprints and dental morphology

Source: The History and Geography of Human Genes By Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza, Paolo Menozzi, Alberto Piazza[

5) In the book of "Ainu life and legends" by author Kyōsuke Kindaichi (published by the Japanese Tourist Board in 1942) contains the physical description of Ainu : Many have wavy hair, but some straight black hair. Very few of them have wavy brownish hair. Their skins are generally reported to be light brown. But this is due to the fact that they labor on the sea and in briny winds all day. Old people who have long desisted from their outdoor work are often found to be as white as western men. The Ainu have broad faces, beetling eyebrows, and large sunken eyes, which are generally horizontal and of the so-called European type. Eyes of the Mongolian type are hardly found among them.

There is only one study which showed Japanese noise admixture of South Asians. Other studies show them to be completely 0%.

-

Those minor South Asian admixture have nothing to do with Ainu. The ainu are genetically speaking 100% mongoloid, if there is little South Asian admixture in Japanese it's because Cambodians, Vietnamese, Thais who may have constituted one of the migration to Japan. Even Russians have 12.5% Mongoloid DNA and even even the western Europeans have little bit of Siberian DNA.

Even the Indo-European of Central India have 9% Mongoloid DNA, but it's not because of Mongoloid people but because the austro-Asiatic people of India have 19-27% Mongoloid DNA in the Autosomal DNA

-

Southeast Asians have small frequencies South Asian mtDNA 3.8% and South Asian Y-DNA 5%

South Asian mtDNA

-

facts
Member # 19596
 - posted
Afrocentrism = mental disease

Men Kheper Ra
Member # 4547
 - posted
Eurcentrism = mental disease

The truth of the matter is - if you succeed in stealing African culture away from the Africans then you will in fact try to steal their heritage - sooner or later.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129
 - posted
 -

This is a picture of the Anu. They are not related to the Ainu.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
"Attach name"-centrist

What we have here, is a failure to communicate.

SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419
 - posted
Yes, I'm a failure for communication but what matters most is the point I make.

There's even claim that Ainu are moors of Japan, claiming they are mullato.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-jomons-and-the-ainus-the-muurs-of-japan-black-japan/

SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419
 - posted
In the article he used this picture as prove or sign that Ainu were Black.

-

However this is the original:
 -

Notice how it says 'old photos of Japan' on the bottom of the color version. Yeah, that's because it's an old black & white photo which has been artificially colorized.

" In the book of "Ainu life and legends" by author Kyōsuke Kindaichi (published by the Japanese Tourist Board in 1942) contains the physical description of Ainu : Many have wavy hair, but some straight black hair. Very few of them have wavy brownish hair. Their skins are generally reported to be light brown. But this is due to the fact that they labor on the sea and in briny winds all day. Old people who have long desisted from their outdoor work are often found to be as white as western men. The Ainu have broad faces, beetling eyebrows, and large sunken eyes, which are generally horizontal and of the so-called European type. Eyes of the Mongolian type are hardly found among them."

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by SingaporeanROCKS:
Yes, I'm a failure for communication but what matters most is the point I make.

There's even claim that Ainu are moors of Japan, claiming they are mullato.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-jomons-and-the-ainus-the-muurs-of-japan-black-japan/

Generally, the first Pro-African source for the Anu in Africa/Proto-Egypt is Diop.

Dr. Winters has extensive knowledge of the African presence in China, however I'm not sure if ever implied it also extends to Japan.
Perhaps if you ask, he'll be happy to respond.

Isn't it China who labeled Japan as, The Mad Men Of Asia, or was it the other way around?

If you disagree with the Author at Africaresource, why not initiate a debate with them directly?
My philosophy on information is, more is better than less. I'm interested in seeing the results.

SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419
 - posted
There is no african presence in China. Chinese scientist admit Chinese are descendants of African. Chinese anthropologist admits there was an homosapiens like this living in China, Chinese even admits that there was Negrito in China, but there us no African presence on civilization in China.

There was this time of people living China in the past, they were half way between men and ape.

-

But they have nothing to do with Chinese culture or civilization.

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/CCRMA/Courses/220a/flutes.pdf
" A careful study of the bones of 400 individuals removed from more than 300 graves indicates that the Jiahu ethnic group may be identified with the North Asian Mongolian group, and also with the Xiawanggang and Miaodigou groups in Henan Province and the Dawenkou, Yedian and Xixiahou groups that were later found in Shandong Province. The range of male heights was from 170 to 180 cm. In the late Palaeolithic Zhoukoudian Cave,`unspecialized' Mongoloids were described6. By the Yangshao period (3000 BC± 5000 BC)7, the skull measurements are `physically Chinese' and `modern'6. The physical similarity of the Jiahu people to the later Dawenkou (2600 BC±4300 BC) indicates that the Dawenkou might have descended from the Jiahu, following a slow migration along the middle and lower reaches of the Huai river and the Hanshui valley. "

http://donlehmanjr.com/China/china%20chapters...

Racial & Cultural continuity, from Yangshao to the Shang.

" Racially the Shang were Mongoloids, like the preceding Yangshao and Longshan cultures. The Shang bones are indistinguishable from the Longshan. The Shang were not invaders from the Middle East. In addition to racial similarities, the Shang also shared cultural similarities with the Yangshao and Longshan cultures. "

http://donlehmanjr.com/China/china%20chapters/china%20book2/china23.htm

SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419
 - posted
(Sorry for my bad written English, I am not writing bad English on purpose.)

I want to say that Arricansource did not allowed my my post, he removed it.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
^ See IronLion.

LOL, your English is x100 better than my Chinese or Japanese.

There are many posts by Dr. Winter on Africans and China here on ES. Dr. Winters has spent many years researching this subject.

You can do a Yahoo or Google search for, "China", "Africa", Winters.
Or, you can simply start a new thread addressed to Dr. Winters and perhaps he'll respond.
I'm sure you'll find some good useful information in his presentations.

SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419
 - posted
I've already addressed Winters before, he has his own opinion.

He still thinks that those books that were written by afro-centrists claiming there was an Black population in China but was actually homosapiens.

You see the Afro-centrists twisted the meaning

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
You are familiar with the OOA (Out Of Africa) theory of African migration and world population, right?

Bonampak420
Member # 20156
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by SingaporeanROCKS:
I've already addressed Winters before, he has his own opinion.

He still thinks that those books that were written by afro-centrists claiming there was an Black population in China but was actually homosapiens.

You see the Afro-centrists twisted the meaning

Singaporean your back
E.S poster SingaporeanROCKS, London Internet troll Who obsesses over male genitalia.

SingaporeanROCKS
Member # 20419
 - posted
quote:
You are familiar with the OOA (Out Of Africa) theory of African migration and world population, right?
Yes I do, and the Out of Africa theory does exist but not the Afro centrists theories and interpretations to create false history. The word Black exists in all kind of people, Black doesn't always mean Black, someone who is dark can refer to Black and someome who is light brown skin can sometimes be refered to as Black.

Koreans and Japanese have white like skin but their not white in terms of race.

Dravidians, Native American, southeast Asians, Dravidians are dark but are not black

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
My knowledge of African, Chinese, and Japan is no where near as extensive as Dr. Winters, but I do know there are some very dark Japanese, as well as Koreans and Chinese.
Excuse me for not posting supporting photos. They are already ample dark Asian photos on the site supporting similar claims.

As far as the white ones, you realize my position on how this "whiteness" occurred.
Chinese are however unique to Europeans.
Due to their culture, they've managed to address the OCA mutation by devoting a lot of time to understanding the mind, body, spirit and diet in a holistic manner. This differs from the way Europeans have applied psuedo-bandages to their OCA issue using synthetic medicines and denial.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com