EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » James Holmes In Court was faked? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Anglo_Pyramidologist
Member # 18853
 - posted
 -

-

closeup:

-

Lips, ear shape and nose shape are nothing a like.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
They are the same psycho.
The Red haired Joker version is on some type of medicine or drug.
The earlier photo shows him in happier times with him smiling which will;

1) stretch his lips
2. Relax his eyes

What's interesting is the shape and contraction of his pupils which seem extremely dilated.
Not only are they dilated, but the shape is oblonged from top to bottom versus being rounded.

Perhaps Jews are mind controlling people using drugs and suggestion to create random violent incidents that will ultimately lead to some form of gun control.

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

Perhaps Jews are mind controlling people using drugs and suggestion to create random violent incidents that will ultimately lead to some form of gun control. [/QB]

Maybe you could be part of his his defense team

Men Kheper Ra
Member # 4547
 - posted
Basic science - when making different expressions - the face .... you know what I'm going to let you figure that out - I can't believe I just commented on this ... geez!!!

Some people when they smile their face expands which means - ... why am I still doing this ...

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
^^^^ having a converstaion with himself

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass:
quote:

Perhaps Jews are mind controlling people using drugs and suggestion to create random violent incidents that will ultimately lead to some form of gun control.

. [/QB]

Indeed. One psychopath could always need another psychopath's aid. LOL And I thought Wakoben a.k.a. anguishedofbeingjewfrightened was the nutty Judaphobe. [Embarrassed]

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_PrimeIdiot:

-

-

closeup:

-

Lips, ear shape and nose shape are nothing a like.

You're the anthropology expert. (in your mind) Perhaps the older picture on the left is one of a guy with negroid admixture hence the wider nose. LOL

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass:
quote:

Indeed. One psychopath could always need another psychopath's aid. LOL And I thought Wakoben a.k.a. anguishedofbeingjewfrightened was the nutty Judaphobe. [Embarrassed] [/QB]
Mary, you have always been the "good" Filipeeenos slave boy and ass kisser for the Juus!

How about calling your relatives in Manilla to make sure they did not drown in the flooding currently going on there....

But no, here you are on EgyptSearch sucking up to Juus!

Robot.... [Big Grin]

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
^ Junk In/Junk Out.

A robot is only as stable as it's programmer, and we know exactly who's programming this robot.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com