EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Southern States Get their first African-American Senator since the 19th century » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
And to make matters worse he is republican...

-

Rep. Tim Scott has been tapped to take the U.S. Senate seat in South Carolina left vacant by retiring Jim DeMint, making him the first African American senator from the South since the late 19th century, the New York Times reports.

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is scheduled to announce her pick at a noon press conference at the statehouse in Columbia. Scott, a Republican from Charelston, was first elected to the House in 2010.

Haley had been considering a number of potential contenders for the role, including Jenny Sanford, the ex-wife of former Gov. Mark Sanford. But she chose Scott because of his conservative voting record in Congress. His views closely align with those of DeMint, the Times said. He will be the only African American currently in the Senate.

Demint, a Tea Party favorite, left the Senate only two years into his second term to become president of the conservative Heritage Foundation.

Via The New York TImes

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
^ A True NEGRO.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451
 - posted
The GOP saw the death blow to the Southern Strategy last election, so they need to implant more black face and brown face negros/mextizos

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com