EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » 2 whites popes fall before the 1 Black mother » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
 -

Black Magic:

Our ancient Mother still rules over all of them, pink white, yellow and red.

Call on the first Mother, and the Child, you will be heard.

They will hear you because you are a Muur;

And just like you they are eternal Muurs.....

Moores @ http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/two-so-called-white-popes-and-the-eternal-black-queen-mother/

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
Most excellent picture Lion.

I wonder how the Albino kids will react when they see that everything that we have been saying is true.

As this picture shows, that White Hebrews/Jesus/Mary stuff is purely bullsh1t for the silly, addicted to delusion, Albinos.

But I wonder why now???

After hundreds of years of bullsh1tting Albinos, and Negroes stupid enough to believe their bullsh1t, now they suddenly decide to give glimpses of the truth.

Are they trying to get ahead of us Afrocentrics and expose the truth in a way that they can control it?

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
Excellent find IronLion Pope Benedict and Pope Francis praying to the black Madonna and Child.You will not see that picture in the mainstream media.Every black Christian should see that picture.Im going to print that picture and take a phone picture of it. [Smile]

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
 -

what thoughts are going through their minds and how is it affecting or not affecting their behaviour?

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
The thought going through their heads is how they are using black magic to make tons of money off black people, and still keep them in mental enslavement.

What a thing eh?

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
The thought going through their heads is how they are using black magic to make tons of money off black people, and still keep them in mental enslavement.

What a thing eh?

do you imply that their thinking about black magic at that location is related to the blackness of the madonna?

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039
 - posted
It's nothing compared to the number of black people falling before 1 white/semitic jesus...

We already had our own God and deities and value system before any of the abrahamic imperialistic crap made its way into Africa.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:
It's nothing compared to the number of black people falling before 1 white/semitic jesus...

We already had our own God and deities and value system before any of the abrahamic imperialistic crap made its way into Africa.

do you practice a traditional African religion or belief system?

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

What a thing eh?

do you imply that their thinking about black magic at that location is related to the blackness of the madonna?
Yes my dear...

Chem - mistry is the same word as Black - mystery.

Al Chem - myst means the Black mystic.

It is all Muurish Science....

Melaninated conductions [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com