EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Kristen Stewart “Racist” For Leaving Possible Will Smith Movie Focus, Says Site » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
Kristen Stewart “Racist” For Leaving Possible Will Smith Movie Focus, Says Site

http://www.gossipcop.com/kristen-stewart-racist-will-smith-focus-mediatakeout/

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
According to Mediatakeout the ugly chick Kristen stewart from the bad movie Hunger Game is acting racist by leaving the movie Focus because she dont want to work with black actor Will Smith. I say good get Will Smith a better looking more talented actress.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
It's fuking gossip
quote:
MediaTakeOut.

The blog, which regularly embarrasses itself with phony stories about Will Smith and others, now implies that Stewart exited the upcoming movie Focus — because of Smith’s race.

What?!

Of course, MediaTakeOut begins by identifying Stewart as “that UGLY chick from The Hunger Games” — so you can see just how comically clueless the site is when it comes to basic Hollywood movie facts.

http://www.gossipcop.com/kristen-stewart-racist-will-smith-focus-mediatakeout/

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
Black women (actresses) actually can learn from her motives.

Oshun
Member # 19740
 - posted
Kristen Stewart is the untalented b!tch who played TWILIGHT's Bella Swan and cheated on her boyfriend to get jiggy with the director of that snow white film. She's not the actress from the hunger games.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451
 - posted
Kristen Stewart was'nt in the Hunger Games.

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
According to Mediatakeout the ugly chick Kristen stewart from the bad movie Hunger Game is acting racist by leaving the movie Focus because she dont want to work with black actor Will Smith. I say good get Will Smith a better looking more talented actress.

dana marniche
Member # 13149
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Kristen Stewart was'nt in the Hunger Games.

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:

lol!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com