EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Found in Egypt » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/04/11/egyptian-archaeologists-find-oldest-port-oldest-parchment-in-country/

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
Egypt is so old that ancient port are under water in Alexandria and the red sea.Some Ancient Egyptian cities were covered by sand.Nice find of the oldest red sea port in the Suez peninsula and oldest papyrus dating from the old kingdom.I know they will hide the statues of black Egyptian with round nose and big lips they find.

Some wealthy black people in the world should bribe employees of the Egyptian museum to take pictures of the black Egyptian statue they are hiding.

geeskee55
Member # 19401
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Egypt is so old that ancient port are under water in Alexandria and the red sea.Some Ancient Egyptian cities were covered by sand.Nice find of the oldest red sea port in the Suez peninsula and oldest papyrus dating from the old kingdom.I know they will hide the statues of black Egyptian with round nose and big lips they find.

Some wealthy black people in the world should bribe employees of the Egyptian museum to take pictures of the black Egyptian statue they are hiding.

Reminds me of a clip of a radio show.

A statute of a black man was found in an underground shaft connected to the Sphinx.

This information was initially suppressed by the archaeologists but was eventually leaked by a guard.

The radio host asked if the statue was a dark skinned Caucasian!

I'm not making this up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM_NQebQLkQ

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:

No need for that anymore. We inna Revelations now... Revelation Time: [Smile]
 -

-

http://www.franckgoddio.org/projects/sunken-civilizations/heracleion.html

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by geeskee55:
quote:

Reminds me of a clip of a radio show.

A statute of a black man was found in an underground shaft connected to the Sphinx.

This information was initially suppressed by the archaeologists but was eventually leaked by a guard.

The radio host asked if the statue was a dark skinned Caucasian!

I'm not making this up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM_NQebQLkQ

I have heard some obscure stories before. But I was unfamiliar with this here.

Thanks for posting it thou. What was "radio show" it and who is the host?

And yes mena7, even parts of Abu Simbel are under water.

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
Iron lion nice picture of the God Happi.Western academia invented the word dark caucasian to stealed black civilisation from black people.If they are dark white why you are breaking the noses and mouths of the statues and hide some of them.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com