EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » New family allowance in Libya » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
New family allowance announced.

By Ahmed Elumami.

Tripoli, 6 June 2013:

A new allowance is to be paid to all families with children up to 18 years of age. The figure has not been disclosed but the first payment will be before the end of the month, or at the latest before Ramadan and the second in October.

The announcement of the new family support was made by the Social Affairs Minister, Kamla Al-Mazini, at a press conference today that following a resolution issued by her ministry. A committee has been formed at the ministry to run the process of giving the allowances in cooperation with the Civil Status Authority.

Estimates have been given by the committee, based on the 2006 census, that under the age of 18 there are around 2.85 million males and approximately 1.5 million females.

The Civil Status Authority was responsible for providing the data. The figures are self-evidently inaccurate, however, but may well reflect an unwillingness to disclose daughters in a household.

The cost of the family allowance is expected to be about LD 285 million a month.

http://www.libyaherald.com/2013/06/06/new-family-allowance-announced/

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
Promising to give welfare money to the Libyan people is one thing, delivering it is another.I hope they deliver.

The great welfare state of Libya that the UN used to praised is gone.Libya is divided between many militias and islamic gangs.Nobody is talking about the Libyan old royal family from Benghazi.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com