EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Chosen by God: The Great Black Pharaohs of the 25th Dynasty » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1963155742/chosen-by-god-the-great-black-pharaohs-of-the-25th

Seems interesting.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
From your link:

-

These figurines represent Pharaoh Taharqa and Queen Amenirdis I.

What’s this project about?

Chosen by God is a documentary that explores the heroic efforts of Taharqa, a black Egyptian pharaoh. As a Prince led an army that played a key role in saving Jerusalem, during an epic battle against the Assyrians, who sought the destruction of the Hebrew society. If Jerusalem had fallen before the birth of Christ, how might the world be different today? Would we have seen the start of Christianity? These are questions we will never have to answer, because of the valor of a black leader.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that I'm universally considered unnecessarily harsh, so as gently as I can:

Are you really so ignorant of Egypt history that nonsense like that makes sense to you?

First of all Taharqa was NOT an Egyptian, he was a Nubian. The rest is nonsense too.
Might I suggest that you look-up the 25th dynasty at:

http://touregypt.com/

AND..

http://www.britannica.com/

Between these two you should be able to get a good idea of the subject.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
This is considered an authentic bust of Taharqa.

-

-

-

-

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
I already know the 25th century was a Nubian and not an Egyptian. Thank, but I do not need your sources.

I posted the video because it talked about Nubians saving Jerusalem.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
this is the webiste link>
 -

-

http://chosenbygodthemovie.com/about-us.php

About
A film that, for the first time chronicles the achievements and contributions of Black Leaders before the Mayflower and answers the questions:
Why is so little known about the 25th Dynasty of Ancient Egypt – A Dynasty of Nubian Pharaohs – and the period in which the Holy Bible was written?
What did Abraham, David, Moses and Solomon have in common?
Was the Pharaoh Taharqa of this Dynasty, mentioned twice by name in the Bible, the Angel that GOD sent to kill 185,000 Assyrians (2 Kings 19:35)?
Why do the Old Testament Books of Chronicles and Kings end with this Dynasty?
Did the Nubian protection of the Hebrews throughout this Dynasty, salvage and protect the Hebrew religion?
This film describes the story of the Pharaohs of the 25th Dynasty, whose reign for more than a century emphasized a period in history of great achievements, contributions and feats accomplished by black leaders and people. This was not just a time of conquest and military might, but a contributory era to modern civilization. The timeframe of around 700 BC was a period of Nubian leadership and rule that has been largely ignored by historians, but authenticated evidence shows that it was a time of achievement and greatness that sends a strong message to today's black community, particularly to young black males by enforcing a stronger familiarity with the concept of success as evidenced by the election of Barack Obama, our nation's first black President. This film makes a strong statement toward showing all members of the public at large, "that black people have a tradition of achievement and pride that evolved from a great heritage!"
Our film relies upon a three-pronged foundation for its factual content;
Documentation of achievements and events from the Holy Bible!
Confirmation by way of archeological evidence!
Validation from noted anthropologists, archeologists, historians, and religious leaders!
We at Reel Image, Inc. feel this film is both entertaining and informative, so we are pleased to announce the completion of "CHOSEN BY GOD – The Great Black Pharaohs of the 25th Dynasty!"

Interviewees
Sister Corita Burnham, RSM
– St. John's Medical Center, Oxnard, CA
Pastor Bob Chiles,
- Missionary
Carl E. Dickerson, Chairman
– Reel Image, Inc.
Dennis C. Dickerson, PhD, DD
– Vanderbilt University, Past Chairman of the American Bible Society
Constance Hilliard, PhD,
- University of North Texas
Clarence Jones, Esq.
– Scholar in Residence, Stanford University
Timothy Kendall, PhD,
- Northeastern University
Pastor Steven E. Patterson,
- Missionary
Lamont Roberts,
- Author, Filmmaker
Father Calin Tamiian, MA, BCC
– St. John's Medical Center, Oxnard, CA
Stewart Tyson-Smith, PhD
– University of California Santa Barbara
Rev James H. Warden,
- Author: "Blacks in the Bible"
Bruce Williams, PhD
– Oriental Institute, University of Chicago

-

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:
I already know the 25th century was a Nubian and not an Egyptian. Thank, but I do not need your sources.

Neither the Nubians or anybody else saved Judah. Depending on Egyptian/Nubian aid, king Hezekiah of Judah resisted the Assyrians of king Sennacherib. Disease among Assyrian troops prevented total defeat, but Judah was required to pay a crushing tribute to the Assyrians as the price of peace.

-

Son of Ra: You're African, aren't you?

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
 -

^^^ different renditions, same project. left website, right kick start.

Also intertesing concept, say the pharoahs were only black when the 25th dynasty came in and instead of being villians of the bible, some part of the bible must have gotten edited out in a conspiracy to hide a later point in time where the Christian God chose the black Nubians to save the Hebrews

-

-

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
Why thread has been ruined....

Note to self, never make a thread in the Ancient Egypt section.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:

Do you just mean Mike with the insults? yes you are right about that
but my post is good, right?

if you want no problems Egyptsearch Relaoded is better

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

Do you just mean Mike with the insults? yes you are right about that
but my post is good, right?

if you want no problems Egyptsearch Relaoded is better

No...No...Not you.

Theres barely any people on Egyptsearch Reloaded. I tried that site.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
Egyptology forum is not quite as menatlly disturbed as Ancient Egypt forum, try posting there, although it too has gone downhill lately.
I think I was artificially proping it up by posting science articles, now it's on that dumb Roman ish, I cant do everything.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Son of Ra: You're African, aren't you? [/QB]

^^^ look at this, assuming Son of Ra is African, his blackness is being questioned by an AA who lives in a white neighborhood, and someone more likely to have a greater percentage of albino admixture

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
Lioness, I try to educate, why is that wrong?

I mean really:

He/they are showing DOLLS!

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:

that's not educating, it's insulting unecessarily but worse you weren't clear on the criticism. The same Chosen by God webiste said Taharqa was a Nubian dynasty Pharaoh of Egypt. Son of Ra knew that.
There are some modern made figurines shown. You call them "dolls" So what?
What's wrong with them?

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
quote:

Son of Ra: You're African, aren't you?

^^^ look at this, assuming Son of Ra is African, his blackness is being questioned by an AA who lives in a white neighborhood, and someone more likely to have a greater percentage of albino admixture
Lioness, you don't know where I'm from.

But...

Quote: "more likely to have a greater percentage of albino admixture".

Glad to see that you have accepted rational thinking, but does Doxie know that you have left the fold?

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
[Lioness, you don't know where I'm from.

does anybody?

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
quote:

that's not educating, it's insulting unecessarily but worse you weren't clear on the criticism. The same Chosen by God webiste said Taharqa was a Nubian dynasty Pharaoh of Egypt. Son of Ra knew that
Bullsh1t, if he knew that, he would have made his own criticism of the inaccuracy.

That's why I asked if he was African, to me that's typical African behavior. They never learn, because they never admit that they don't know.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
To say Taharqa was an Egyptian Pharoah is correct.

He also happened to be of the Nubians who assumed the role of Egyptian Pharoah, preserving the culture.
An afrocentric position might that Nubia and Egypt are siblings, that Egyptians were bourne of the South

like Memphis and Alabama

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
@lioness

Yeah this sites going downhill in the education factor.

And Mike111 always claimed I was African for some strange reason. I just ignore, the guys weird.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
To say Taharqa was an Egyptian Pharoah is correct.

He also happened to be of the Nubians who assumed the role of Egyptian Pharoah, preserving the culture.
An afrocentric position might that Nubia and Egypt are siblings, that Egyptians were bourne of the South

like Memphis and Alabama

The relationship between Nubia and Egypt was complicated, Nubians absolutely did consider themselves related to Egyptians, but the did NOT consider themselves to BE Egyptians.

From the Victory Stela of Piye, we can clearly see that though Piyes was interested in the well being of Egypt, his main interest was in maintaining a buffer zone between Nubia and the outside world.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Victory_Stela_of_Piye.htm

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
clearly, nationalistically, the Egyptians had war time and peace time periods of relation with the Nubians.
The afroccentrist argues phenotypically you cannot tell one from the other.

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
Beautiful figurine of Pharaoh Taharka and his wife. Great story of Pharaoh Taharka protecting the Jewish people of Palestine who were a protectorate of Ancient Egypt against The Assyrian invasion. The Nubian proudly consider themselves the ancestor of the Egyptian. They told the Greek historian Nubian immigrant created Egypt.

The Assyrian were cruel and violent invaders like the later Mongolian invaders. The Assyrians and later Mongolians executed the men who resisted them instead of surrendering to them. After conquering the resisting city all the warriors were beheaded.

Lioness nobody is menatlly disturb at Egypt Search Forum LOL . Everybody is doing their own thing.

-

-
Nice picture of Egyptians, Assyrians and Nubian prisoners

Troll Patrol aka Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
 -

Interesting interpretation, in elaboration.

Nahum, Nineveh and Those Nasty Assyrians

He cleared the Delta of the Cushites (Ethiopians) in 667/666 BC and the Cushite ruler, Taharqa, fled to No-Amon.

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2009/05/28/Nahum2c-Nineveh-and-Those-Nasty-Assyrians.aspx

Isaiah 20:4 So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.

Can I get an, Amen?

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the AMEN, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. ( Revelation 3:14-15 )

Amon, or Amen

(the mysterious ), an Egyptian divinity, whose name occurs in that of No-amon. ( Nahum 3:8 ) Amen was one of the eight gods of the first order and chief of the triad of Thebes. He was worshipped at that city as Amen-Ra, or "Amen the Sun."

Bibliography Information

Smith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Amon, or Amen'". "Smith's Bible Dictionary". . 1901.

Nahum 3:9 "Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite".......? lol

http://www.hsc.csu.edu.au/ancient_history/historical_periods/egypt/2495/NKEgypt_pharaohs.html

Napata and its Amun sanctuary remained the kingdom’s chief religious center and the premier site of all royal coronations. Well into the Common era, Jebel Barkal was thought to be the main Nubian seat of the god Amun, who conferred kingship upon the rulers of Kush – a kingship believed by its possessors to have descended, in that place, directly from the sun god Re at the beginning of time.

http://www.jebelbarkal.org/

III. A. The Nature of Amun and the Mysteries of Jebel Barkal.(Amen)

It is clear from a complex surviving iconographic and textual record that from early Dynasty 18 the Egyptians assigned Jebel Barkal an outsized religious and political significance because of its peculiar shape.  It is perhaps the unique Egyptian religious site that allows us to perceive how Egyptian religious beliefs were influenced by the natural landscape.  The isolated hill evoked in the Egyptian mind the Primeval Mound of popular myth, on which Creation was thought to have taken place.  “Proof” of the presence here of Amun as Creator was evident to ancient onlookers in the towering, statue-like pinnacle on its south corner (fig. 23), which, when viewed from different angles at different times of the day, suggested to them the forms of many different divine beings or aspects, all of which combined to confirm the presence and protean nature of the god, whose very name meant “Hidden.”

http://www.jebelbarkal.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69&Itemid=62

A mountain of Ephraim Half of the tribes of Israel stand on, to respond Amen to the curses of the law

(Deuteronomy 11:29;27:12,13; Joshua 8:33)

http://www.astronomicalheritage.org/images/content/astroherit/WHC-internal/ch08cs5.pdf

Gender and the Religion of Ancient Egypt

Suzanne Onstine

DOI: 10.1111/j.1749-8171.2009. 00178.x

Religion Compass

Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 2010

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1749-8171.2009.00178.x/full

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
^^^ do you have some point to make?

PreColonialAfrica13
Member # 21589
 - posted
How fascinating, I'd heard about this, but never in great deal. The Nubian civilizations and kingdoms surprise me every day, they were every bit as sophisticated and advanced as their cousins to the north.

Firewall
Member # 20331
 - posted
The nubian civilization/s and kingdoms later became even more sophisticated and more advanced then egypt,of course it started out more advanced since it was the first civilization in the world.

Speaking of the culture of ancient egypt,some of still exist today.

Firewall
Member # 20331
 - posted
Speaking of the Assyrians they able to kick out the nubians forces out of egypt,but they were not able to conquer kush.
That's the other side of the story that is not told much.

PreColonialAfrica13
Member # 21589
 - posted
Agreed, what amazes me the most about them is their resilience, they survived Egyptian and Axumite occupation, fended off Arab,Persian, and Roman conquerors and the three medieval Christian kingdoms of Makuria, Nobatia, and Alodia resisted Islam until the 15th century. And even then, it spread through trade and Muslim settlers in Nubia.

Too bad about Lake Nasser flooding parts of Nubia though, who knows what is underneath all that water?

I wonder how famous Nubia would be if it was in another part of Africa, it's constantly overshadowed by Egypt, sadly.

Firewall
Member # 20331
 - posted
Yeah.
Oh and speaking of islam and the arabs and nubian kingdoms check out this older and interesting thread.

The Arabs and their "Authentic" Genealogy

PreColonialAfrica13
Member # 21589
 - posted
I glossed over that thread a few days ago but I looked at it again now. Interesting, you seem to know a lot about both the Darfur conflict, as well as tensions between Arabs/Arabized Nubians/Sudanese peoples as well as the history of the Sudan itself.

interesting, but I'm getting a little annoyed because I've glossed over tons of threads on here and they all seem to be about race, with a few exceptions. I get that ancient egypt and genetics are a big part of these forums but this is out of control. Is this really the right forum for me? I mean I want to discuss African history, civilizations, art, culture, military/social structure, wars, not genetics or race.

Firewall
Member # 20331
 - posted
Those threads are here too.Check out some more past threads.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:
[QB] The nubian civilization/s and kingdoms later became even more sophisticated and more advanced then egypt,

what is the evidence nubian civilization/s and kingdoms later became even more sophisticated and more advanced then egypt?

Also, recent articel on Nubia>

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008623

^^^click link at thread for complete:

Nubian Complex Site from Central Arabia: Implications for Levallois Taxonomy and Human Dispersals during the Upper Pleistocene

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by PreColonialAfrica13:
I glossed over that thread a few days ago but I looked at it again now. Interesting, you seem to know a lot about both the Darfur conflict, as well as tensions between Arabs/Arabized Nubians/Sudanese peoples as well as the history of the Sudan itself.

interesting, but I'm getting a little annoyed because I've glossed over tons of threads on here and they all seem to be about race, with a few exceptions. I get that ancient egypt and genetics are a big part of these forums but this is out of control. Is this really the right forum for me? I mean I want to discuss African history, civilizations, art, culture, military/social structure, wars, not genetics or race.

look at these threads

1)
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008725

2)
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008731

3)
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008670

4)
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006511

5)
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008698

6)
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008688

7)
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007249

special bonus:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003311

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:

interesting, but I'm getting a little annoyed because I've glossed over tons of threads on here and they all seem to be about race, with a few exceptions. I get that ancient egypt and genetics are a big part of these forums but this is out of control. Is this really the right forum for me? I mean I want to discuss African history, civilizations, art, culture, military/social structure, wars, not genetics or race. [/QB]

most people on Egyptsearch are interested in
the competetion between blacks and whites
as a form of racial sports

heres an Egyptian site, not as into that, Egyptian Dreams

http://forum.egyptiandreams.co.uk/

Firewall
Member # 20331
 - posted
quote:
quote:
[QB] The nubian civilization/s and kingdoms later became even more sophisticated and more advanced then egypt,

what is the evidence nubian civilization/s and kingdoms later became even more sophisticated and more advanced then egypt?

I posted in past about this,i should not have go into again.
Human progress keeps going.

It has not stop and will not stop.

IN THE PAST I THOUGHT NUBIA REMAIN ON THE SAME LEVEL AS EGYPT OR AT LEAST KEEP UP.

I studied over the years on my own and talk with the culturally advancements carefully of a number of civilizations and what make this or that culture more advanced or developed.
I even talk to different scholars AS WELL.

For example even if they has same level of being advance in the arts,moral etc.. there is something that will make still still one culture abit more advanced.

For one,nubia military became stronger,more developed,and civilization became richer.
This part of culture too.

Let's say france and Britain today seems abit on the same level,well not really since france today is richer,or have a higher income,so france will slightly be more advanced then Britain today.I hope you get the idea.

If you read enough books like have over the years,well it's just becomes clear enough THAT nubia became more advanced.

Maybe a better word is nubia started more develop,and ended up more developed again then the ancient egyptians.

Keep in mind nubia was more advanced/developed then arab/islamic egypt,and the islamic period was more advanced/developed then rome,greece or egypt if you get point.

Here is one of the most recent books to make clear.

I did not NEED to read it from this african/ or nubian scholar below ,it's was just common sense,but this books along with a few others make clear enough.

Basil davidson agree with me years ago on a talk show.

He even mention how creative mali was and i can say even mali and west and east african civilizations or many of them became more developed then egypt even some central african and southern ones, but that's another topic.

Egypt may have been the second greatest african civilization but it did not remain the most developed.
Africa is much more then just egypt.
Keep in mind all most cultures in the middle ages were more advanced then the ancient period and all modern cultures are more advanced/developed the early period.

The byzantine empire was more developed/advanced then ancient rome and PTOLEMAIC EGYPT WAS MORE developed/ADVANCED THEN PHARAONIC EGYPT.

Some Greeks wrote that the native population of egypt was more advanced then the greeks,of course that's after they got the update knowledge.

One of african books i read and still have says one of the greeks writers wrote that nubia was more advanced then PTOLEMAIC EGYPT.

Even greeks or certain greeks writers said that nubians were more civilized/more developed then the greeks or the greeks of PTOLEMAIC EGYPT and the egyptians.

Some roman and greek writers wrote that the Nubians were the most advanced people they knew.

China in the middle ages was more developed/advanced THEN ancient china.

I hope you get the point.

Believe me you want to live in ghana of today before ancient rome or egypt of the middles ages for example.

quote:

NUBIAN PHARAOHS AND MEROITIC KINGS: THE KINGDOM OF KUSH Necia Desiree
Harkless has completed her odyssey of 24 years initiated by a poem
that emerged in the odd moments of early morning and her studies as a
Donovan Scholar at the University of Kentucky with Dr. William Y.
Adams, the leading Nubiologist of the world. The awesome result is
her
attempt to map the cultural, social, political history of Nubia "as a
single people as actors on the world stage as they act out their
destinies in the cradle of civilization". The underlying purpose of
her book "is to reconstruct the collective efforts of the past and
present Nubian campaigns and their collaborative scholarship so that
the African American as well as all Americans can begin to understand
the contributions of the civilization of Africa and Asia as a
continuous historical entity". The history of the Kingdom of Kush
begins with its earliest kingdom of Kerma in 2500 BC. It
continues
with the conquest of Egypt by the Nubian Pharaohs in 750 BC,
reluctantly recognized as the Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egyptian
Pharaohs. They ruled as black pharaohs from their Kingdom at Napatan
until they were forced one hundred years later to retreat to Napata by
the Assyrians who assumed control of the Egyptians. It was at Meroe,
the last empire of the Kush, that forty generations of Meroitic kings
and queens continued the Kingdom of Kush reaching monumental and
dynastic heights. Their symbiotic relationship with Egypt was over,
allowing them to develop their own indigenous culture with a language
and script of their own. Their architecture, arts , politics ,
material and spiritual culture in the minds of many scholars surpassed
that of Egypt. Over two hundred pyramids have been investigated. It is
an epic that will be long remembered. The dawn of Christianity in the
Kingdom of Kush has been found in the treasure cove of the Frescoes of
Faras.

Here is older post from this forum as well.
[QUOTE]

NUBIA was greater at first,but egypt advanced the knowledge,more so in the old,middle and new kingdom.IN THE SAME time periods of the old,middle,and new kingdom egypt was the greatest civilization.Art,math,science,morals,etc became more developed in egypt.

Nubia took this updated knowledge in the new kingdom period,but it became more widespread in the 8th cen.b.c. and in the 7th cen. b.c . Iron was made but not use and bronze was still mainly used.SOME NEW forms
OF ART and a new script was created and some new ideas as well,but nubia became greater than egypt for that time period.I THINK THE 25TH DYNASTY or the napatan period at least WAS ON THE LEVEL OF the egypt's greatest period.SOME have said that the old kingdom was really greater than the new kingdom and scholars have said it was the other way around.
BUT WHEN the meroitic period came in nubia, morals were a little bit higher than egypt of any period because of the greater respect for women,less crime,a more developed government etc.
steel was first used in the first cen. a.d. and iron became even more widespread,so technology was more advanced than egypt and the central water systems as well.

Armies were more better developed,the better use of the sail,a water clock,sunclock,and a independent advancement in science,medicine,math,technology,writing,art,fashion,engineering,building, the water wheel and other things i have not mention here.From the book destruction of black civilization-the africans met the challenge by constructing a national system of reservoirs,new forms of architectural art that found expression in their beautiful statues,temples,palaces,columns,pyramids and other great buildings.IN ANOTHER STUDY A SCHOLAR SAID ,most folks could read in nubia.IN THE BOOK the destruction of black civilization,chancellor williams,a great african scholar,said the reservoirs were more significant than the monuments important as these were in hiding the black man's intellecectual achievments in the invention of writing deep under the sands and MR.WILLIAMS rates the reservoirs as the supreme achievement because he said they reflect the real measure of african man as he met the challenge to survival head-on,with a constructive counter-attack against the adverse forces of earth,sun, and sky.The irrigation system,made reasonably effective with thier oxen-powered wheels,was a part of this challenge to adverse circumstances-FROM CHANCELLOR WILLIAMS.THE GREAT AFRICAN SCHOLAR AND SOME INFO FROM HIM BELOW.SOME OTHER INFO WAS TAKEN FROM OTHER AFRICAN AND NUBIAN HISTORY BOOKS OR SCHOLARS.

THERE WAS A education advancement as well,and more needs to be learn about this great period in african history.THAT IS Why nubian and african scholars have said that the meriotic period in nubia is greater than any period in egypt's history.

CHRISTIAN nubia was more advanced than the meroitic and richer but had less greater independent achievements,but morals were more developed,government as well and a greater use of steel to protect the kingdoms from outsiders and widespread building and new great buildings as well, and new art.

A new nubian script was created,using greek with some meriotic letters but it was in nubian,and other scripts were used as well.IT WAS a richer region than in the past and more folks could read and write and the standard of living was higher, and there were drainage and CENTRAL water systems,PUBLIC LATRINES, and more developed math,science,medicine, widespread use of steel and terrace farming that was irrigated by water wheels constructed for high places,wide avenues lined with palm trees,public baths, countless craft industries,huge farms with extensive pastures where camels,horses,oxen,cows,sheep,goats and pigs could be seen grazing lazily,magnificent stone and brick palaces,temples,churches,cathedrals, government buildings and the massive brickmaking industry had led to homes of brick and stone in cities,towns,and villiages-brick houses,and larger houses for the great common people.There were some OTHER things as well,but not mention here.

here is some links to click to get a idea. http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/latestfindings.html

http://www.umich.edu/~newsinfo/MT/95/Oct95/mt10o95.html

http://ancientneareast.tripod.com/Nubia.html

And this.
quote:

The land of Nubia was located in what is now Sudan and lower
Egypt. Home to what is considered to be the earliest African culture,
Nubia waves of Central African inhabitants managed to transform a land
notorious for its high temperatures and infrequent rainfall into a
series of kingdoms that influenced, occasionally conquered and
inevitably outlasted their more famous Egyptian neighbours. Nubian
achievements include the worlds first Archaeoastronomy devices,
conceived approximately a millennium before Stonehenge.

African historian chancellor william makes this clear too.
christian nubia

Here is a quote from arab writers during that period-
some of nubian kingdoms in nubia in the middle ages and early
modern times-makuria and alwa. there were others in nubia and sudan
but i will just talk about two.
quote-
nubia overcame certain arid areas by developing the system of
terrace farming that was irrigated by water wheels constructed for
high places.

They were successful enough to produce a surplus of
agricultral commodities for export trade--

The prosperity the arab visitors reported - the magnifent stone
and brick palaces,temples,churches,cathedrals,wide avenues lined with
palm tress,government buildings,public baths,water supply
systems,beautiful gardens,countless craft industries,huge farms with
extentive pastures where
camels,horses,oxen,cows,sheep,,goats,pigs,could be seen lazily all
reported.it was indeed one of the finest hours on the stage of human
progress.

The accounts were writen by arab scholar abu salih,ibn salim and
other scholar between the seventh and fifteenth centuries a.d.- the
arab scholars were so properly amazed at a way of way life so superior
to that of thier own homeland.

It was something to be amazed about.

For there were not only public baths,but public latrines,drainage and
central water systems,but the most remarkable evidence of prosperity
and progress reflected in the advanced standard of living amoung the
masses.

The massive brickmaking industry had led to homes of brick and
stone in cites,towns,and villages-brick houses,and larger houses for
the great common people.

In the eight century this was something for
visiting arab scholars to write home about.

Nubian kingdom alwa-had replaced meroe with it's beautiful capital
city of soba,and developed it's other towns and cities along such
advanced lines that foreign writers could never fail to comment on
the architectural designs,the wide streets lined with palm
trees,the spacious homes and in fact all the things they had observed
in makuria:the thriving industrial crafts,large scale cattle raising.a
surplus-producing agriculture that kept alive an export trade in
dates,wheat,and garri,cotton fabrics and other produce not easy
perishable,and an efficient administration,a strong army headed by
formidable cavalry regiments.

African historian chancellor william -

quote:

The prosperity in this center of the black world represented one of the last epochs in this history of the blacks.If near the final,it was also one of thier finest hours on the stage of human progress.
Here the measure of a people's genius could be taken without speculation.Here the message of who blacks were wrought in stone and iron for the succeeding generations of blacks who were to lose thier very identity in the blood and tears of unbroken oppression.

I say could for a short time that songhay became more advanced then mande of course that did last that long.

For example the songhay had influence from the mali empire and build on them,like government etc..,but the mande were influence by the songhay and it's culture became just advanced or more so again.

At the end of the day these were all african civilizations so to point it should not matter,but if someone brings it up then i will make clear and the the above info is clear.

Note-
25 DYNASTY or napatan period was a period more advanced/developed then egypt of the past and meroe was more advanced/developed then the napatan period.

Nubia was getting new knowledge from greek egypt and nubia was getting new knowledge from the islamic period and of course building upon that know knowledge just like mali,songhay etc.. did.

Meroe is called a african Athens OR Alexandria OR A AFRICAN Athens/Alexandria by modern AFRICAN AND NUBIAN scholars for reason.

Like said before as well there were nubian kingdoms outside the nile and even new ones created in sudan but were officially Muslim with older faiths that still exist right up until today.

Firewall
Member # 20331
 - posted
THIS FOR THE MANDE AND SONGHAY COMMENT.

Edited-

quote:

Meroe is called a african Athens OR Alexandria OR A AFRICAN Athens/Alexandria by modern AFRICAN AND NUBIAN scholars for a reason.

quote:

I say could for a short time that THE songhay BECAME more advanced then THE mande.
Of course that did NOT last that long.

Note-the early mande and the songhay of the later middle ages were more advanced or became more developed then nubians.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM SAYING THAT,BUT THEY WERE NOT MORE ADVANCED/DEVELOPED IN EVERYTHING.

In some areas the nubians still remain more developed.

I think morally they were maybe on the same level,hard to say.

In some ways the nubians were more morally developed and other ways the mande the songhay and certain other west africans were more morally developed and other areas maybe on the same level.

Morals is a part of culture,you know how treat your sick,your women,level of crime in the society etc...

You could say any african culture or civilization had higher morals then anything in europe.

Once i heard a few years ago on bbc year a british man visted a number of modern african cultures and found that the africans today were still more civilized or more morally developed then today europeans and he said that on the bbc.

Firewall
Member # 20331
 - posted
quote:
quote:

http://forum.egyptiandreams.co.uk/ [/QB]

Someone mention on that site that they believe the egyptians were not black africans even the nubians, so if you mention the facts and tell them that's not true a eurocentric called bob along with others will get you banned.

They will not bother if you correct that person about the nubians but the egyptians?watch out.

That website is not so innocent or not innocent. of course they do avoid talking about race as much as they can,but they ban africanist or afro-centrist,not euro-centrist.

Note-nubian steel was developed earlier,but became abit more developed and widespread in the in the first century a.d. and later ancient times and became even more widespread in the middle ages.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

http://forum.egyptiandreams.co.uk/

Someone mention on that site that they believe the egyptians were not black africans even the nubians, so if you mention the facts and tell them that's not true a eurocentric called bob along with others will get you banned.

They will not bother if you correct that person about the nubians but the egyptians?watch out.

Most of their posts are about Egyptian history and culture. So if you dont care about the racial issue you can go there and if occasionally somebody has the opinion that the Egyptians weren't black Africans you can skip it and read many other posts about non racve topics on Egyptians history and culture. Here 90% of the threads are racial.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
[QB] I've been having debates about this for a while and finally decided to make a thread about this. Did Taharqa of the 25th dynasty really make an expedition into Europe specifically Spain? Is this really true? Some say its an Ancient legend and some say its true.

Greek historians Erathosthenes or Strabo state he advanced as far as Europe and even as far as the "Pillars of Hercules" in Spain.

The Great One
Member # 18613
 - posted
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718
 - posted
quote:

You are correct on certain points. The 25th Dynasty
while of Nubian ORIGIN was an EGYPTIAN Dynasty.
Nothing surprising there- the famous 12th Dynasty, one
of Egypt's greatest, had some pharaohs of Nubian origin.
In some eras, Nubians and Egyptians were hard to distinguish.

-

And yes, Taharqah did help rescue Jerusalem, as
scholars show.

-

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
I would say it was a Kushite dynasty since the Kushite Empire conquered Egypt.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com