EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Doxie and lioness: Stop the Hate and Racism in your Heart » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129
 - posted
Stop being racist. Listen to your white brother: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgGrxeidpo

-

Child Of The KING
Member # 9422
 - posted
Great Thread Dr. Winters

-

We Repping Unity, Cause We Always Free, Brothas and Sistas Make a Stand, Cause We Rep The Son Of Man, All Up, Cause We Inside Japan, Land of The Rising Son, We Already Won, Don't Yall Know, It Is In Christ Where We Free, Christ Died On Calvary, To Make Us Free, That's Why We Say, Have Fun DON'T PLAY!!! Monday To Sunday It's All About Yahweh, Repping the Seven, Till We Get Back To Heaven, Our God is In The Heavens, That's Why We Repping The Seven. Black, White, Yellow, Red and Brown United A Cross The Town.

EDIT

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
How a Gang of Skinheads Forever Changed the Course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BRDSvO_eDA

The Descendents of Slaves and Slave-Owners Meet Face-to-Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqOl3q8SI1g

CelticWarrioress
Member # 19701
 - posted
Clyde,

You first White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist pos. Mr. White people are inferior, diseased,no history having non-humans. Sorry Clyde but that POS isn't my brother, he's not even White. The dude is an ACTOR who is half ethnic Cuban & half White.

Troll Patrol,

Do you really think I care what a bunch of Self hating, Anti-White traitors have to say? BTW, why the heck should Whitey have to apologize for what our ancestors did. Did we ever get apologies for what the Moors did to us, or for what the Barbary coast enslavers did to us, or what the Mongols did to us? Nope we didn't so what makes Blacks & other people of color (Jews,Native Americans,Latinos, etc) so special that they should get apologies?

kdolo
Member # 21830
 - posted
Fear and Greed ???

I think there is more to it than that.

Fear....yes. Fear of revenge ,retribution, but more importantly fear of being out competed and proven not 'superior', or special.

Greed ??? Not really the issue. As we know, some of the poorest Whites are virulently racist...

What Whites really get a kick out of is dominion, degradation, humiliation of Blacks. Feelings of superiority and 'specialness'.

So, the 'White Problem' is a psychiatric one.

They are mentally ill and should all be forced on to a regimen of counseling and medication.

(See Ben Franklin letter about America.)

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com