EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The latest in African Beauty » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
 -

-

-

-

-

Wiki:

Refilwe Modiselle is a South African model and entertainer born in Rockville, Soweto, and the country's first professional fashion model with albinism. She started her modelling career at the age of 13 when she was approached by Y! magazine. She also appeared as a runway model in 2005 for South African designer David Tlale, making her the first albinistic model to appear on a runway in South Africa. Modiselle has also had some experience in the music industry, where she performed as a backing vocalist for South African singer Keabetswe "KB" Motsilanyane while in school. She was nominated to the Oprah Magazine 2013 "Power List", and began an acting career. She uses the nickname "Vanillablaq" in social media.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^As everyone knows, I have no clue as to how the African mind works. Clearly I missed something.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
How much more confirmation do we need?
Mike's mind is not African

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
 -

-

-

-

-

Wiki:

Refilwe Modiselle is a South African model and entertainer born in Rockville, Soweto, and the country's first professional fashion model with albinism. She started her modelling career at the age of 13 when she was approached by Y! magazine. She also appeared as a runway model in 2005 for South African designer David Tlale, making her the first albinistic model to appear on a runway in South Africa. Modiselle has also had some experience in the music industry, where she performed as a backing vocalist for South African singer Keabetswe "KB" Motsilanyane while in school. She was nominated to the Oprah Magazine 2013 "Power List", and began an acting career. She uses the nickname "Vanillablaq" in social media.

Well obviously the lady got major self image issues, but why in gwad's name do you think it's an African phenomenon , ever seen Nicky Minaj
 -
What are the chances she copied her and is in fact a super fan.
 -
Yet you would ignore her^ and play up that plastic look bitch as the wannabe African standard and proof of African mental instability c'mon Mike lets do better.

Thereal
Member # 22452
 - posted
Mike, I'm confused on what your trying to imply or say,obviously they promote beauty an equality with people afflicted with albinism in Africa as they face discrimination and societal problems,the have a Facebook and Instagram page call Queens of albinism.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
[QB]
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
 -

Wiki:

Refilwe Modiselle is a South African model and entertainer born in Rockville, Soweto, and the country's first professional fashion model with albinism.

Well obviously the lady got major self image issues,
why are you saying she has major self image issues? Did you read the above?

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
How much more confirmation do we need?
Mike's mind is not African

Guilty, guilty, guilty!!!

But clearly there are some - perhaps non-African - who share my tastes.

-

-

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
Oh wait she is an Albino, I'll have to roll back some of my previous comments, so Nicky Manaj is even worst as the African American Minaj inflict an Albino look upon herself and was not born that way, at least given the spate of Albino murders I can see why the push not to make them social outcast but to celebrate who they are.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
Mike, I'm confused on what your trying to imply or say,obviously they promote beauty an equality with people afflicted with albinism in Africa as they face discrimination and societal problems,the have a Facebook and Instagram page call Queens of albinism.

If Albinism is the issue, then there are lots of beautiful Negroid phenotype models; (Assuming you remember that there are Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negroid Blacks).

-

-

-

-

-

Thereal
Member # 22452
 - posted
It's not disagreeing with you its that,seeing some of your work on here and the stuff you did with real history,i'm perplexed on some of thought processes concerning threads you start as you didn't give much in terms of information,as some of your work I get what your implying this one I did not.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^Keep plugging away Thereal, I'm sure you will get it.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
It's not disagreeing with you its that,seeing some of your work on here and the stuff you did with real history,i'm perplexed on some of thought processes concerning threads you start as you didn't give much in terms of information,as some of your work I get what your implying this one I did not.

I am also perplexed by Mike's "thought processes" however, not here. This is just one of his Africans are stupid threads

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com