EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » REVISING HISTORY FOR THE PRESENT » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/02/islamic-state-muslims-ran-america-lucrative-african-slave-trade-continued/

African History in counterfactual terms. Interesting to say the least but very amusing for its stupidity.

lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
One can know Islam superficially or profoundly--by reading all its works including the Qur'an, the Hadith, and the Sira.

A good example of a profound knowledge of Islam is ISIS Caliph Abu-Bakr al-Bagdhadi. He is a Ph.D. in Islamic Studies and was described by his teachers as a serious and impressive young scholar.

The assumption here is that he would 100% endorse the idea that the enslavement of humans is an intrinsic part of Allah's will. After all, Muhammad who, according to Muslim lore, is the most perfect human who lived and ever will live, kept and sold slaves. He even had intimate relations with them as with Mary the Copt. Aisha caught them and rebuked the Prophet. The Prophet consulted with Allah who told him that whatever he did was "pleasing to Allah". Aisha had to back down.

In this instance he would fully endorse the ISIS statement on the enslavement of Africans in the Western Hemisphere.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com